Pages perpetually refreshing

Nov 23, 2002
every so often when i'm reading threads they seem stuck in a loop of refreshing and the scrolling keeps spazzing out. this happening to anyone else?

I haven't gotten any reports of this happening, that's quite strange.

Next time it happens to you, try to recall what you had done right before, or if you performed a certain action that made it start to do that.

Browser/device?

chrome, PC. it hasn't done it for a few days so maybe it was something at my end or whatever, idk! i'll let you know if it reoccurs. it was a mild inconvenience rather than a big problem, manually refreshing stopped it happening. it didn't seem to be fully refreshing, like it wasn't reloading the entire page, but it kept continually scrolling up and down and the cursor had the loading symbol etc. seemed stuck in a loop of some kind.

@MetalAges ahh it's doing it again and i've figured out what it is. it's the facebook button at the bottom ("be the first of your friends to like this"), it keeps appearing and disappearing, hence the scrolling. browser keeps saying "processing request... waiting for www.facebook.com..." over and over. not sure if this is something at my end or wha?

it was happening a few mins ago on this page haha, and happened a minute ago on a GMD thread. seems to have stopped now though, possibly since i maximised the window? my camera sucks but here's a vid anyways!