Psst. Hey Swordlord. See you next Tuesday.

Tuesday was the Kamelot/Leaves' Eyes show that SwordLord put on at Station 4. This Friday DemonOfTheWoods and I are flying out to MN (from Baltimore) for a weekend visit. We're actually thinking of moving out that way in the next few years ... of course that will make our PP trek a bit longer (our 12 hour drive will probably turn into a 20+ hour drive or perhaps even a flight), but I think the thriving metal scene in Minneapolis will make it worth it for us the rest of the year. :lol: :headbang:

so, to those who went, how was the show? I got back into town ( I go to school and have an apartment in St. Paul about 5 blocks from station 4 right behind the Xcel center) at about 5 last night and was going to go but I was exhausted, feeling ill, and had to spend a couple hours cleaning and unpacking:erk: . I'll have to catch them again next time around.

What a week! What a weekend!

KAMELOT was amazing. Every time I see them they get better and better. Tuesday, 8/28, was my 3rd time seeing them and it just about did me in. What a band. What a show. What a voice. What compositions. And I actually didn't lose money on the show ... will wonders never cease!

BIG BIG BIG public kudos to Bobbie & Nick (BRMH & Demon of the Woods respectively) for being two of the most amazing people I have met because of metal. I had the honor of hosting them in my home from last Friday until Monday. How cool is it when you send them an invitation to a party out of politeness and they actually fly 1200 miles to be there?! WOW!!! I consider myself quite fortunate to have you both as my friends! Here's to FotV 2008!

BIG BIG BIG public kudos to Bobbie & Nick (BRMH & Demon of the Woods respectively) for being two of the most amazing people I have met because of metal. I had the honor of hosting them in my home from last Friday until Monday. How cool is it when you send them an invitation to a party out of politeness and they actually fly 1200 miles to be there?! WOW!!! I consider myself quite fortunate to have you both as my friends! Here's to FotV 2008!

You, Sir, rock! :headbang: You never cease to amaze me ... be it as a gracious host or one of the best promoters for the genre. :worship:

Flight of the Valkyries 2008 is going to kick so much ass that we should consider giving away promotional FotV seat cushions for people to use after the show! :lol: