Ragnarokkr 2015 - Second Stage : Vatican

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Classic metal act from Ohio....Vatican, will be playing the second stage in 2015. This will be a great addition to the second stage with having a classic older act on board. They only have a few demos from the late 80's....hopefully someone will do a reissue before the fest!

10329065_634393319975169_7066844394662410090_n.jpg

Did not know this band before the announcement but I really like the songs I've heard. I hope they've still got it, and yes, someone needs to reissue those demos!

Did not know this band before the announcement but I really like the songs I've heard. I hope they've still got it, and yes, someone needs to reissue those demos!

yeah that is always the scary thing about the older bands...sometimes you get a great show and sometimes you don't. I think a reissue would be a perfect thing for them now.

I'm a bit surprised by this, especially with the recent announcement that Coven 13 is playing the second stage. I would have thought they were more of a main stage act than Vatican (though maybe that has to do with their respective genres).

Just from them getting announced it has drawn all sorts of attention to the band actually. Mike has been getting lots of request now from people from all over about this band now. It is crazy what a simple announcement can do for a band.

I saw on the band page yesterday their guitarist tours / plays in that band HedChesse or whatever with that guy from Korn.