Review: Nevermore + Evergrey @ Jaxx

jaimek said:
Apparently you're among the people I missed seeing, Joel. :p

I will agree that it was a very low-energy set, but Tom looked TIRED more than anything, even before people started feeding him alcohol.
That's what I was thinking all along as I was reading this thread. They had to drive all the way from Vermont to Virginia and that had to take a toll, even if they can all sleep on the bus. They were having bus troubles too, up in Vermont and stressing over when they could get the parts, so who know when they actually took off for VA.

I mean, yeah I could be wrong too as I got there late and missed the first two songs (stupid NASCAR traffic) but Im fairly familiar with their presence when drinking or drunk...it takes a lot to get them there and I just can't see that happening before their biggest/longest show on this tour. But who knows.
I agree that it kinda looked low energy rather than drunkeness. But its niether here nor there...I have seen them many many times and never witnessed a 'drunk' performance and I certainly don't expect to see one at ProgPower either...they are WAY to pumped for that show...Im sure it will rival PP4.

I missed seeing a lot of people there...it was packed! But hopefully we can all catch up at PP. Once the show starts (well, soundchecks) I rarely get out from behind the stage so I will have to do my socializing before firday morning. If you see me say hi! ;)