Sacramento metalhead

El-Brujo

Child of Dagon
Mar 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Finally returning to the Metal fold (never left completely but wandered in the Goth/Industrial scene for a few years before finally realizing nothing can ever beat my love for great metal). Been looking for other metalheads around here in Sacramento, CA to hang with and go to shows with, etc...

Like many of you I'm sure, I've got too many favorite bands from all the different sub-generes (Power, Thrash, Black, Death, etc. I love them all) to list 'em all so I'll just put a quick list of the bands that got me into metal when I was young.
:worship: Iron Maiden (I remember being about 10 years old and entranced by the cover for Live After Death and begging my mom to buy it for me even though I'd never heard any Iron Maiden before), Anthrax, Megadeth and Sepultura.

I'm also into martial arts, comics and playing RPGs (yeah I know I'm a geek but what the hell, I enjoy it).

Later!

Hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Finally returning to the Metal fold (never left completely but wandered in the Goth/Industrial scene for a few years before finally realizing nothing can ever beat my love for great metal). Been looking for other metalheads around here in Sacramento, CA to hang with and go to shows with, etc...

Like many of you I'm sure, I've got too many favorite bands from all the different sub-generes (Power, Thrash, Black, Death, etc. I love them all) to list 'em all so I'll just put a quick list of the bands that got me into metal when I was young.
:worship: Iron Maiden (I remember being about 10 years old and entranced by the cover for Live After Death and begging my mom to buy it for me even though I'd never heard any Iron Maiden before), Anthrax, Megadeth and Sepultura.

I'm also into martial arts, comics and playing RPGs (yeah I know I'm a geek but what the hell, I enjoy it).

Later!

cool... i'm pretty close to where you live i suppose, if you dig comics check out the link in my sig for my own self-published comic book and buy a copy! :headbang: