Session drumming service for recordings

Mazah

Metal Monk
Jun 25, 2003
Here
www.myspace.com
Hello!

I offer session drumming services for your recordings. The material can be transferred through the internet or through mail so locations do not matter.
Our studio's gear is pro level (RME, Presonus, TC Electronic, Shure, Audix, Sennheiser, Oktava...) and as an engineer/musician I've recorded 4 full lenght albums + dozens of EPs, promos and demos.

I charge 25€ (+VAT) per hour and depending on the material a 5 minute song shouldn't take more than 2 hours. Simpler songs come together in less than an hour usually, difficult songs naturally take longer.

Some videoclips of my playing:

In studio with Avenie:

Live with Farmakon:

Live with Soulfallen:

Maximum speeds I can handle are 16th notes with the hands (blastbeat) at 250BPM and 16th notes with the feet (double bass) at 210BPM. Safe speeds are up to 240BPM and 200BPM, but I can push it a bit more if necessary. The videos show mostly fast playing, but slow and controlled type of playing is not a problem, I'll style my playing to the demands of the artist. Also progressive elements and polyrythms shouldn't cause trouble either.

Ask for more info, I'll answer any questions. Also, we do mixing and mastering as well, ask for prices!

matti.auerkallio@deafearmusic.net

-Matti Auerkallio / Deaf Ear Music
www.myspace.com/themetalmonk

Last edited by a moderator: