Shalom from Israel

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Ellow there all yee,

Well, I have been in Israel since August 5th, but did not go near a computer before today. That was some cold turkey for a pc addict like me. I see that the community of the international OL fans is an ever expanding one and I'm pleased to see that. There's a lot of catching up to do with reading all the threads when I get back home. You been writing a lot!

Meanwhile I spent my time in sunny Israel- Tel Aviv, enjoying the comapny of the OL people and other israeli aquintances. I saw of the rehersals for the show they played on August 10th and ofcourse the show itself!

There are pictures ofcourse, but since I forgot the connection cable of my camera, I will have to buy a new one first and then you'll get to see a\ glimpse of my vacation.

Don't worry, there's plenty of time, cause I'll be in Israel till September 11th. So anyone who feels like hanging out, can contact me!When I know you at least.... my israeli number is 054-7687849 ( looks like some kind of advert, but I don't mean for it to sound like that....)

Shalom,
Nathalie. :wave:

PS, the setlist from the show in Tel Aviv:

Mabool/Of temptation born
Kiss of Babylon/Seasons unite
the Evil urge
Ocean land/El meod Na' ala
Halo dies ( but it was played somewhere later in the set, can't remember when)
Neverending way/amen/ Asalk
Birth of the three
Norra el norra/ ornaments of gold
Flawless belief
mercy
beloveds cry/ the storm

Hi Nat !
Please, kiss the boys fully for me. I'm so happy you are close to them and have the opportunity to spend your vacation with tem.
We shall come too, but not this year as you guess with the birth of our third (kid) : Gladws.
Love, Lionel

PS : so wht about the pics ? Ca vient ou bien alors ?

Well this time I'm coming over Avi. We will drink a Heineken to that.

Lionel! Nice to hear from you. Everything going well with the kids? T\Yes I am bvery happy to spend allthis time in Israel and seeing everyone again is amazing. WE were just looking at the paris pictures and ofcourse you were in there as well. Hope everything is going ok with the kids and the poictures will be here. I am searching for the cable to get the pics from my camera because I forgot it at home, but no luck so far....