Some distressing Malmsteen news....

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
We've all heard the rumours of his food addictions, not to mention weight problem, bu this is ridiculus........

taken from the German Chronicle.....

Tragedy struck at the Isle of Lucy's annual metalfest, when Yngwie Malmsteen, one of the headliners for the event, apparently ate every member of the independent band Rising Eagle plus several roadies who just happened to be walking by. Authorities have been able to piece together the account of the incident from a wide variety of witnesses and firsthand accounts.

The acclaimed neo-classical guitarist had reportedly been complaining of severe hunger pains, and after allegedly striking the promoter of the event, one Klauss Strausberenghg, demanded that food be delivered to him personally. After stalking away but before enetering his dressing room (actually a converted port'o'potty) he overheard that American power metal upstarts Rising Eagle, had stopped at the German Burger King on their way to the Fest. Just minutes before the young band were to go onstage, an enraged Yngwie burst in and demanded a whopper with cheese and strawberry shake. When the band explained that they had already eaten the food, Yngwie then mumbled soemthing about "smelling their spicy brains" and attacked the five piece. Two roadies, curious because the band missed their cue stepped into a nightmare when entering the bands dressing room. Yngwie had ingested the entire band, clothing and all, and was sitting in the floor flossing with the lead singers g-string. The roadies tried to escape but the portly guitarist proved too quick for them and wasted no time chowing down. Finally, two animal handlers from the local zoo was able to tranquilize Malmsteen from a safe distance via tranquilzer gun. One of the trainers stated it took more than 50 darts to completly sedate him.

Fans of Rising Eagle are in a state of shock, with one fan proclaiming "They, like rocked dude"

Former Malmsteen vocalist Mark Boals held a press conference today, stating that this was the very reason he had left the guitarists band. He is on record as saying "I tried to warn them. Do you honestly think I would allowed myself to be stranded on a Florida highway if I didn't think my life was in danger." The singer had copies of his new solo record in each hand, clutching them to his chest.