Stratovarius break-up

LOL! It's gotten so much worse :lol: What a fucking retard Tolkki is :lol:

timo-tolkki2.jpg

I.;ll be honest, I havnt listen to sratovarious very much aside from a few songs and found them boring. This breakup doesn't affect me hahaha

I dont have any edguy albums but I do have a stravious album and an angra album (can't recal the names) but they are defenitely good music if I am in that certain 'mood'.

I wouldn't mind seing edguy live though...

I dont have any edguy albums but I do have a stravious album and an angra album (can't recal the names) but they are defenitely good music if I am in that certain 'mood'.

I wouldn't mind seing edguy live though...

DO IT FAGGOT. It's more than just a concert, it's a fucking total show experience. Tobi is like, THE frontman, it's like a comedy routine, a concert and a party all in one. Seriously, I had such a blast it is just pure win. And you can tell the band is just having a great time on the stage lol they have a lot of fun and it shows. Also, Angra is epic, I don't have to be in any mood for them per se, sometimes I do for Edguy though, like you said, you need to be jonesin some classic rock style powermetal stuff. But fuck, I just got the cd Episode by Stratovarius... good shit, really o_O

Good, now they can get a good guitarist. Preferably Jani once he's done with the military :lol:

Lol...

The progression of a Heartless journey toward becoming a fan of Stratovarius. :lol:

In my defense, a long time ago I download like 10 songs by them and didn't really find any of them impressive, they are hit and miss on the cds I have by them, but their hits definitely make up for it.

Good, now they can get a good guitarist. Preferably Jani once he's done with the military :lol:

It's interesting how everybody is saying the same thing :lol:. I have read this same comment from multiple, mainly Finnish, message boards during couple of last days.

I think he's in jail actually.
I would assume that he is out already because sentence is 181 days. And now he can get his passport and start traveling again...

I really hope that Stratovarius continues. I was quite bummed when Jari was fired, but Porra was good replacement. I won't be sad at all if they continue with some other guitarist....and funny thing is that my friend tried to buy some old Stratovarius CDs last week and surprise surprise some of the CDs are sold out in multiple internet shops and wholesale is out of them too. :lol: