The Big Thank You

Hallowed be my name

Hopeless Groupie
Oct 16, 2007
El Segundo, Ca.
Dear Maidens,

I'd like to express what a fantastic experience its been to follow your performances and become acquainted with you girls over this past year. Attending your concerts has quickly become my favorite leisure activity.

The energy you share is amazing. No matter what mindset I'm in when I arrive, I'm thoroughly transformed and euphoric by the end of the show. The musicianship, the enthusiasm, the professionalism, the camaraderie and the sheer joy that you all exude truly puts me on a natural high.

I've met you each individually and found you all to be sweet, intelligent, dynamic young women. You're all beautiful (in so many ways) and truly happy to receive your fan's attention. The post concert meet-and-greet sessions are what truly makes your band unique. You really create a sense of family with your fans which is perhaps the biggest attraction of all.

You've all played a special role in making my life better over the past year and I want to thank each of you sincerely. The positive impact that you have on your audience cannot be understated. You girls "get it". There's not a prima donna in the bunch. You're all here for the elation of the experience just like us fans.

I'm looking forward to watching this franchise grow even stronger. You girls deserve all of the success that you can achieve. Undoubtedly word will continue to spread of this wonderful thing that we get to share and we'll see the legions of fans grow and grow. I can't wait to see the "bigger and better" things that the future will bring for your enterprise.

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for happiness you've given me and all of your fans. You're all genuine people and its been an incalcuable pleasure getting to know you all and interact with you. My love to each of you.

AND ROCK ON!!!

Sincerely,

Dennis E. Lien