The inevitable Best of 2008 album list

Just out of curiosity, did they actually announce it?
I know they said they're writing material but I'm not sure if it's gonna be 2009 so I suppose you just think they would release it this year, I guess?

Well, they started writing last summer, so I do hope they can finish 45 - 60 minutes of material in 1,5 years :lol:

They have not booked any gigs between mid-January and late August, so I believe they intend to go to a studio probably in late spring/early summer (with almost a year for song writing without too many gigs during it), and from there on it'll probably take a month or two for the record label to release it, sometime in september/october 2009 most likely.

It hasn't been announced, but if they don't, then I'll say they're fucking lazy :lol:

Edit:
Here's Anders himself saying it will be out in 2009:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/7169952-post5.html

The only thing worse than NOT liking the Cynic Cd is seeing pAEdophile misspelt.

Yes, I am Scottish (or British) and I do like seeing English spelt like it's originators intended ;)

But.. on a serious point..

not liking Cynic?!

You know, if the 'originators' hadn't 'intended' a horrifically counterintuitive and ambiguous language with more exceptions to a given rule than many languages have rules it might get shown a little respect.

You might as well get pissed at people who step in shit because they're inadvertently changing it from what its producer intended.

Actually, that's *exactly* what you're doing.

Jeff

I'd say german gets the vote for more exceptions to a given rule and last but not least for those damn useless words that are supposted to replace our own language and which didn't exist in the first place.... I mean we say handy when we mean a mobile/cellphone and say beamer when we actually meant a projector, come one...argh.... [/rant]

You know, if the 'originators' hadn't 'intended' a horrifically counterintuitive and ambiguous language with more exceptions to a given rule than many languages have rules it might get shown a little respect.

You might as well get pissed at people who step in shit because they're inadvertently changing it from what its producer intended.

Actually, that's *exactly* what you're doing.

Jeff

No excuse for bad spelling :)

my list in german: http://www.reigninblog.de/2008/12/31/razzes-top-2008/

Best albums

10. Callejon - ZOMBIEACTIONHAUPTQUARTIER

9. Norma Jean - The Anti-Mother

8. The Human Abstract - Midheaven

7. Light This City - Stormchaser

6. Heaven Shall Burn - Iconoclast

5. Gwen Stacy - The Life I Know

4. Salt The Wound - Carnal Repercussions

3. Stick to your Guns - Comes From The Heart