Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

:headbang:

They are all blown away by the remasters...

I got them some days ago now (posted it somewhere in another thread) they're great. I got them although i had all cds before (even the hungry... which was a pain in the ass to get!). I love the old demos. Finally i can listen to them (i always requested that they should be on some of the next cds, if you read some old threads :) )

Thats my collection so far (I have a redundant copy of Metus Mortis because i ordered it two times by mistake :loco:, the "second liquid monster" is a promotional copy with almost the same cover)

brainstorm-sammlung_800.jpg

I'd love to get them, but I'd be damned if I'm gonna pay nearly $50 to import them.

When are these going to be available in NA? I can't even find a listing for them in any of the 3rd party sellers on Amazon Marketplace that stock import CDs.

I could see how much they are over here (don't go to CD stores often though), and how much postage to the US would be (at your risk with normal or registered postage), to see if it would be worth while that way

They are all blown away by the remasters...

I got them some days ago now (posted it somewhere in another thread) they're great. I got them although i had all cds before (even the hungry... which was a pain in the ass to get!). I love the old demos. Finally i can listen to them (i always requested that they should be on some of the next cds, if you read some old threads :) )

Thats my collection so far (I have a redundant copy of Metus Mortis because i ordered it two times by mistake :loco:, the "second liquid monster" is a promotional copy with almost the same cover)

brainstorm-sammlung_800.jpg

You are a most worthy BRAINSTORM fan!
:worship:
Love your work.:kickass:

You are a most worthy BRAINSTORM fan!
:worship:
Love your work.:kickass:

Thanks, i hope i don´t have to repeat i love this band :) for several years now.

I think i will also get a copy of the announced "single player" in autumn, even if its on the long player. I could have had all the mp3s downloaded, but i love donating to musicians that make my musical live "worth living" by buying the cds :worship: even if its a bit harder to get some pieces.