The Tyrant leaves Ballistic

CauldronBorn

Under the knife
Feb 1, 2004
I just saw this on blabbermouth.net:

Harry "Tyrant" Conklin has left the ranks of Arizona metallers BALLISTIC due to his inability to tour at this time. "Musically, we were all getting along great, in fact, couldn't be better," said mainman Tom Gattis (DEUCE, TENSION, WARDOG) in a statement. "But unfortunately non-musical circumstances have made it impossible for Harry to travel with us outside the country." Harry's replacement is East Coast screamer Tony Taylor (TWISTED TOWER DIRE, ISEN TORR, OCTOBER 31). Taylor has no intentions of leaving TWISTED TOWER DIRE, but is very excited to be joining BALLISTIC. "BALLISTIC really gives me a chance to explore new directions vocally and to push myself to new limits," Tony said. "The band is amazing and is like a 'fist to the face' with chainsaw guitars and an unbelievable rhythm section. Hold on to your fucking hats!"

BALLISTIC is completed by Rikard Stjernquist (JAG PANZER) on drums, Tim O'Conner (DEUCE) on bass and the Bulgarian shredder Peter Petev on guitar. The band will be playing at The Mason Jar in Phoenix Arizona on June 6 (with GRAVE DIGGER), a Bang Your Head warm-up show in Balingen, Germany on June 24, and at the Bang Your Head festival on June 26. For more information, check out www.gattismetal.com.