Thomas Jansson's TV-debut!

Probably very funny when you know any Swedish, but i wouldn't have recognized him if he wouldn't have taken off his jacket :lol:

the arms are obvious tho :)

DSC_1049.jpg

H.

I know I'm a bit late answering any of your posts - BUT - I like to keep people's minds in suspention.

Brilliant!Soon it's Thomas on "Våra bästa år" ...Tjohooooooo :headbang:

I would NEVER

Haha, awesome. I hope he's not taking the bike to Baarlo :)

I actually had a great time flying over there

Probably very funny when you know any Swedish, but i wouldn't have recognized him if he wouldn't have taken off his jacket :lol:

the arms are obvious tho :)

DSC_1049.jpg

H.

Hehe, not everyone has such a horrendous disease to show off when needed!

Ha, ha! That was fantastic! What an actor! I had no idea he was going to appear in a commercial so this was a pleasant surprise. Since we're not becoming millionairs by making music this must be the perfect back-up plan for him. :)

It's nice to sell your ass to something sensible - like bike commercials for example. I wonder how I would react if a certain hamburger-monger-company wanted me to promote their world dominating crap-food? Someone actually called and asked me to show up for test-filming for one of their future commercials, but luckily I was at a strange Indian restaurant in London at the time of this call, so I didn't have to make a decision of whether I wanted to come or not. Money isn't everything.