Tokyo warhearts/Club Citta bootleg

Fastbodom

I Spit on Your Grave
Jul 17, 2006
The Netherlands
Anyone got the Full Video bootleg from Club Citta 1999 ?also known as tokyo Warhearts

there are 2 clips already on internet wich is silent night bodom night and deadnight warrior, but there is an full bootleg Existing !

im Highly intrested !

Edit: also Osaka 1999 is welcome in video format :D

Im going to reboost this thread, i remember we had an Video Bootleg thread on here a long time ago..

im still after the Club Citta/ Tokyo Warhearts Video bootleg of the full concert ? if anyone has it please let me know cause i m really interested in that,

Also Osaka ''99
Tavastia 2004 has my highly interestings...

Any Old Bodom full gig bootlegs are actually welcome :)

Anyone got the Full Video bootleg from Club Citta 1999 ?also known as tokyo Warhearts

there are 2 clips already on internet wich is silent night bodom night and deadnight warrior, but there is an full bootleg Existing !
I've never seen either of those, can you share a link?

Ah, I was searching Club Citta 1999 lol. Thanks for the links, but unfortunately the video is from a different gig, there's a good deal of desync here and there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny_victor
Not only Silent Night Bodom Night and Deadnight warrior was out there, Also newly showd up is this lake bodom... so there is definatly something out there...

Reactions: mrs.bodOm
I used to trade bootleg videos with a lot of people back in the day. Have a big collection of DVD:s, most received via the postal system (before the days of universal high-speed internet.)

Have seen a lots and lots of lists with rare shows and shows that people were forbidden from sharing with anyone. NEVER saw any indication that a whole recording of the Tokyo Warhearts shows exists (the album includes songs from two different nights, that's why the SNBN video doesn't match up with the sound, they are from different nights).

Reactions: tragician