We want Wolverine shirts!!!

The guy doing the artwork this time is called Thomas Larsson, and he's done an excellent job! Very not at all what you would expect :D. You'll see the cover soon enough now. Watch this space!

We don't have an official forum... yet. We just haven't been sure if it would get enough attention to stay alive. We'll see what happens with the release of CLoM.

I can't wait to see the cover. I picture something really white with snow, but I'm 100% sure that I'm wrong. It doesn't fit with darkness :lol: Does this Thomas has a website? I'd like to check it, to see what kind of things he does, and to tell him (after that I'll see CLoM) that he's great.

For the forum... ask some people. I'm sure you'll get some good answers. And if the band members post from time to time, it helps, you know! Would it be at UltimateMetal.com?

By the way, I finished the description of the story of The Window Purpose

note: don't worry, I am still preparing the interview. I will surprise you with strange questions ;)

Well, there will be a lot of white on the cover. Thereby proving that it's not at all what you would expect :D.

Thomas website is located at www.thomaslarsson.nu but there's not much on it. Check out www.eskobar.com where he's the webmaster. Good looking page! And another page with some of his pictures can be found here: www.studiosoundcreation.com . Happy surfing! ;)

I, myself would love to have a forum here at Ultimatemetal! I spend a lot of time here already, so... :)