What a country we live in...

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
I can't imagine how rotten is the world around us... I just can't beleive it... Sometimes it looks like the whole country goes to a shithole... And it probably does so. Just wander what happens if the oil stops to pour? God, if you are there, please help me to overcome this stupidity...the blackest of them all. Eyes of mine, please don't climb to my forehead. Tongue of mine, stop dropping to the floor. Hump - don't grow on my back... Jesus you'ven't been too carying father for your kids...

It's a desperate world in which we live. Sonm, I don't mean to make trivial what you just said, but I get the feeling that the music you are working on is going to be bleak

The world is what you make of it, and in my darkest of hours the thoughts that you have spilled before us are the thoughts that run through my mind. May I point out that there are many hours in one day, and each hour is darker then the last. Then arrives the night, so I stare at the moon and it gives me my comforts. The moon holds endless to give and asks for nothing in return.

Just read people`s responses about Castle Rock club where we are offered
to play with greek Zemial.. Nothing new as i expected - most of all says that
the club is a crap. What happens to moscow metal scene? There were a couple of decent places - now they are closed and don`t work ever. There is one good venue - nice sound, large stage.. Nobody interested. we made one gig there by ourselves - and were nearly losing money... Just several brave
fans came to that party when others wanted to be there but can`t bring
their lazy arses a bit farther than the center of Moscow.. at the same
time those who don`t like that venue for it`s remoteness, with crazy
donkey`s doggedness attend to club based a few streets away.. Every week,the same bands - everything runs around itself day by day..
New clubs open and open and every time we hope that it`s finally a good place.. No! Every new one becomes a new dump worse than others.

Wow! I wish you guys could have the opprotunity to come down to the States. There are several places around here that play shows day after day. Alot of black and death metal is played there. More then one band plays at one time and people go to see everything. I saw Opeth there this year and could only wish that you guys were there.

opeth.5.jpg

opeth504.JPG

lllllllllllllllllllyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath'....... aPAL haevaguoo chosa pesal lyyyyyyyath'.... dushevno i klasssssno.... potyanulsya sevanniy palchinko na ESC.... uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp**dooo syo uehalo..... vayuuuuumaaaaaaaa... opyat' uehal..... ssssssccccoke....

SOOOOOOOOOOSY SE... TUTATI POKOOOOOOYNIKI!!!!
VY VSEEE SDOOOHNITE!!! ISCHEZNITE I STAAANITE!!!!
VY VSEEEEE POKOYNIKI!!!!!!
....... KOZYOL I Pppppppppppppiaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!

If that's an insult then you did a reather poor job. Da, mi sdes hodim kak privideniya, pokoyniki s roda. Tak vesde! Dazhe samiye tyomniye iz imyon zhdut svoyei pogibeli.........

Now I feel bad for stirring up such a storm of emotions. I couldn't make out if it was a cry or an angry growl. I could howewer make out several curse words and repeating phrases of "You will all die! You are all corpses!" I hope that alot of that energy will go towards the new album!

Hahahah! You guys are insane, and that old woman is a true dark soul. Never have I witnessed such pure hardcore black metal phenomenon. So raw and frightening.