Worst mixing ever

children of COB

Deadnight Drinker
Feb 6, 2006
Averno
www.myspace.com
I haven't seen it around, so here it goes: Children Of Bodom playing Angels Don't Kill with just one guitar (from the Unholly Alliance DVD). You can't hear Roope's guitar at any point. Not even during Alexi's solo. Seriously, even though it's not Bodom DVD but Slayer's the mix and master could have been taken with a bit of care so you could hear all the instruments played at least.

Check f.e. 2:30 (part of the solo, they show Roope and you can't hear a damn note of what he's playing) or 4:05 (does anyone hear the tapping?) or 4:40 (anyone hears the sweep?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I dont have the DVD I think that it's a ripping or converting mistake. As usual Roope's guitar is on the one Alexi's on the other stereo side, so the ripping or the shitty youtube sound quality is reason.

Even though I dont have the DVD I think that it's a ripping or converting mistake. As usual Roope's guitar is on the one Alexi's on the other stereo side, so the ripping or the shitty youtube sound quality is reason.

Goddamn it. :lol:

That's more than likely the problem, too. Curse you and your DVD-smarts.

That DVD is fucked up bad IMO. I hate the dark lightning and overall pretty lame. Slayer is a bit cooler though. Only thing good about this video is that the bass sounds cool as fuck when its more audible :lol: Otherwise its not good at all.

That is a mistake though. The guitar is audible...but the DVD is still pretty bad.

Do you have it?? :lol:

I thought at first to get it, but when thei said COB 2 songs and LoG 1 I was like WTF???? I already own a Slayer and a COB DVD, and I don't even like that much the LoG song featured, so fuck that, :lol:

yea, i can hear roope pretty good on the dvd, the bass is louder aswel i think
to bad it r only 2 songs, while slayer got like 10

Yep this guy is right !!!

i can confirm it to

BEcause

if this was live or something. alexi Wouln'd Look at roope at the end when Roope Does some kind of Sweep Alexi Heard Roope trough the monitor's so , And Roope would notice it by him self to cant hearing him self

and the DVD version is normal.

friend of mine has the DVD where i can hear roope to

I can't watch it because i'm at work, but this isn't the first time that has happened. I've watched a few bootlegs were Roope is doing some kewl stuff, and you can't even hear it, but atleast it looks difficult :lol: