wow!

romantic-razorblade

mental for metal
Feb 20, 2007
wow i checked you out on youtube and i think you rule!!!! prety much the real thing! (apart from your a different sex lol) and its great to see a band made up of all females it seems like metal had become a world dominated by men apart from the usal ones eg nightwish luca coil. i love your vocal and i want my band to hopeful become as great as you even though im male. my lead signer of my band cassy thinks you rule she is shy and didnt want to post but she told me your the sole reason that she wanted to become a metal signer. sorry if this sounds like im just sucking up or something i just want you all to know i think your amazing and i love your work:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey There RR welcome to the boards! And thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate it very much when people take the time to tell us something nice - and it means even more if what we do inspires other people a little bit. Tell your singer Cassy I said - don't be shy - drop on by and say hi!! :p

lol cassey is a loud mouth but when i mention you she goes all quite. i asked her on msn and she sed she might come by, tnx so much =) and where can i by your cds? would i be able to buy in hmv or virgin? i would love to buy one as im going shoping for metal cds at the weekend and you are at the top of my list =)

lol cassey is a loud mouth but when i mention you she goes all quite. i asked her on msn and she sed she might come by, tnx so much =) and where can i by your cds? would i be able to buy in hmv or virgin? i would love to buy one as im going shoping for metal cds at the weekend and you are at the top of my list =)

Not sure where abouts you are, but you can order it from HMV's online store. http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=386716

I would try and get the Japanese edition tho with the 2 extra tracks - they're killer!! :kickass: