Zephaniah for Florida Powerfest 2010!!!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
See here for the reasoning

and this is certainly not to take away from the lineup for the inaugural fest, but man, oh, man, Zephaniah kicked my ass last night! I have not been so entertained by a 'power' metal band in quite some time (at least not since Seven Kingdoms came through here - *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* LOL). But seriously Camden... Miles... you would definitely agree had you been here last night. You would have looked at me and said in unison "we gotta get these guys!".

:kickass:

and you had better get them before they are signed and become too expensive to get. :lol:

and this is certainly not to take away from the lineup for the inaugural fest, but man, oh, man, Zephaniah kicked my ass last night! I have not been so entertained by a 'power' metal band in quite some time (at least not since Seven Kingdoms came through here - *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* LOL). But seriously Camden... Miles... you would definitely agree had you been here last night. You would have looked at me and said in unison "we gotta get these guys!".

:kickass:

and you had better get them before they are signed and become too expensive to get. :lol:

haha for sure! FPF will be here in 0-10'! ill get with them to play :)

Yes! I've actually been thinking about them alot lately for FPF next year. Glad you brought them up! I think they would be an awesome addition for next year

...you had better get them before they are signed and become too expensive to get.

You guys don't have to worry about Zephaniah's price going up as they have already been denied by Metal Blade twice and I have not had much luck getting them signed to Nuclear Blast. Maybe they are just too young! I don't know.

But they will definitely show your audience a good time. They seem to make new fans in every Fest I book them to and despite everything, they remain down to Earth and easy to work with. Ryan and I will have them over to Ohio this coming Saturday to co-headline our All Hallows Eve Metal Fest III with the local heavyweights, GRIMSTONE.

We definitely have to get them together with Seven KingdomS though, talk about Speed Metal Heaven for someone like me :headbang::kickass::headbang:!

Make it happen Camden, you know you want to :heh:!

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records

For what it's worth, we only got denied by Metal Blade once. Haha! I think our new material will start getting some attention, however, once it is recorded.

Regardless, it would be great to be a part of the 2010 Florida Powerfest! Keep us in mind and feel free to contact us:

booking@zephaniahmetal.com
www.myspace.com/zephaniahband

If we can hook up a show with Seven Kingdoms before that, we would definitely not deny that kind of opportunity!

Thanks!
Ian Bender
Zephaniah | Bassist

That is once too many if you ask me Ian! Seems like a band gotta have at least 10 years and several albums on their resume plus numerous shows and Fests and a solid independent sales record on their resume before Metal Blade pays any attention to them. Case in point, RAVAGE.

But i have seen A LOT worse than Zephaniah getting signed to whomever so that's really not a measure of anybody's success. The Brazilian Progressive Power Metal band "STORMENTAL" www.myspace.com/stormental have been on their own for as long as I've known them and they launched a massive, and self fininaced European tour in the summer of 2008 totally on their own (as far as I know), and they are still not signed to anybody. I hope Glenn takes notice of them because they are ABSOLOUTELY PERFECT for ProgPower. I really hope they can be booked for next year because I WILL be going to ProgPower XI.

Keep It Metal!

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
All Hallows Eve Metal Fest III Crew
Official Sponsor of Warriors Of Metal Fest III

ill take care of it :)

ya metal blade is kinda a ehhh label for powermetal bands. We are trying else where. we have had some luck with some other stuff though. announcement November 1st!

Omen is probably my favorite Metal Blade band that would reside in a Power/Speed genre. Their first three albums were their best, untill their lead singer and frontman died. (RIP J.D. Kimball) After that they released a couple cd's with various labels that just weren't the same, sadly. If you guys havn't heard any Omen, I couldn't recommend them more. I would LOVE to see Zephaniah at next years fest. I really need to get to sit down with Yngwie and Patrick to see if they would lend their talent (and his huge name/draw) to next year. Sadly both Patrick and I have been busy and havn't been able to talk about it. He sounded interested though when I last talked to him about it! See you guys in a few days!