View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #31 (permalink)
Imagikafan
AKA Pooch - Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Golden View Post
Well Mr. Attorney for the opposition, argue it as you may still I seriously doubt it was the magic of Dio that causes this all to happen. It is purely the marketing of Dio. Maybe you can find reason in it or agree with, hell you might even would do it but I could not. If these guys ever had intentions on doing it for Dio, the sake of the music or whatever they would have done it before the man died. But no instead Vivian was wish Dio dead and dissing the man, music, and genre that made him. But what they hey he is where he belongs with Def Leppard who are cut from the same cloth.
Well said.

Wendy Dio stated about the controversy surrounding Ronnie's relationship with Campbell, "[Vivian] always said that he hated all the albums that he played on with Ronnie, and that was very hurtful to Ronnie. Very hurtful. Would you like someone who said something like that about your albums? He said a lot of things in the press that I don't wanna get into, because it really wasn't Ronnie's feud at all. Ronnie didn't fire him. I fired [Vivian]."