View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2004, 07:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hawng
Internationaly known

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverUinOil
oh by the way, killing ten people a day sounds pretty scary to me. winter is coming around and its easy to hide a pipe bomb under ur coat.
subway can be an easy target on a daily basis. look at what palestinians do everyday in israel. dont think it couldnt happen here either.
you see the difference between the US and israel/palistine is the US is not 40% jew 60% muslim. there are so many muslims there it is worth it for one muslim to kill himself and kill 10 jews well atleast thats what I learned watching that PBS special where they went to Israel and interveiw all those Hamas fucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverUinOil
if u wana feel more like a terrorist i suggest u read the anarchist cookbook. the guys who wrote it didnt invent anything, they simply based themselves on the foundations of terrorist acts
Ive read it................... It wasnt based on "terrorist" acts
it was based on Guerilla warfare.......................

guer·ril·la or gue·ril·la n.
A member of an irregular, usually indigenous military or paramilitary unit operating in small bands in occupied territory to harass and undermine the enemy, as by surprise raids.
And on Anthrax re-re-reunion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie 86
like I said, at this point it's exactly like being drunk and calling your fat ex-girlfriend at 2 am to get laid because you struck out at the local bar... pathetic..
Hawng is offline   Reply With Quote