Thread: So...
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2004, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
T_man357
Locked & Loaded

Fucking hilarious MHFYRD!!!!
Now that's a party!!
Damn Bro's I thought I was the only one angry enough to fuck with someone stupid today.......I'm glad I was wrong!!

Damn straight O/S!!! No sausages for me either!!
I'm sure she'll have a few of her little girlfriends there...You know looking to score with the band!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHatredforYouRunsDeep
T-Man I agree...I haven't been to a rocking party in quite some time....I am ready to smash a couple of walls and kick Kleo's dog( or was it Lemurs)...I will bring plenty of ho's and pimp cups while I wear my rustler jeans and my alligator skin boots...I also have an excess of kerosene that I could use to catch some ring tailed lemurs on fire with...Should I bring it? Are doo-rags allowed? I have a couple pirate ones...Lets make this a ho's and pirates party.......Also Kleo, do you mind if I bring my friend Ron Jeremy...He really wants to bang your mom and then take a dump on their bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueNC View Post
Liberals = stupid, selfish, out of touch with reality, a drain on society. Their brains serve only as stuffing for their skulls. otherwise... useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowtus View Post
To me, 'the system' seems easy, 'instant gratification' seems easy, but 'good' actually requires a bit of work and thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SueNC View Post
DUH... Obama WAS the terrorist threat and millions of idiots ignored it.

get ready for the BOOM!!

Last edited by T_man357 : October 19th, 2004 at 02:36 PM.
T_man357 is offline   Reply With Quote