Thread: Scandinavia?
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:30 PM   #135 (permalink)
Beave
a.k.a. "that lil' angel"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae_of_Sunshine View Post
[color="Pink"]To me, we're all humans. I don't care who is has what color hair, eyes or skin. I don't care about their religion. I think all people should have the same freedoms and rights. I don't blame them for trying to make a better life for themselves.
Those are some really nice leftist cliches you just recited there. Everyone together now: "Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya..."

It's an interesting phenomenon though that when non-Europeans want better lives they seek to live amongst Europeans, but Europeans wanting better lives generally seek to move away from non-Europeans.

But i guess it's not politically correct for us to point out that, in America for instance, black men rape white women 100x more frequently than white men rape black women. Same goes with the racially disproportionate rates of robbery, homicide, etc. However, it's perfectly acceptable to remind white people again and again of the crimes of their ancestors.

Here's a rather common sentiment amongst leftists:

"Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Balanchine ballets, et al. don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history."

- Susan Sontag, leftist dipshit extraordinaire

Call me crazy, but i'd say it's high time for Westerners to pull their collective heads out of their collective asses.

Last edited by Beave : May 31st, 2008 at 07:51 PM.
Beave is offline   Reply With Quote