View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2010, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
metallord69
Defender of metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallord69 View Post
howdy all hope all is well with u and ur family's,said it b4 and will say it again
th for writing this song . along with suicidal tendencie's - alone and iron savior's - dragon's rising it has helped me from killing myself in my darkest day's

i don't fuckin care ne more , that was my problem , giving a shit about other people fuck e'm look after yorself . heavy metal is my religion , that i am proud of . metal is imbued in my soul

an amazing song that touche's me and help's me say .....FUCK YOU to the negativity in life

u guy's rule

ty
forgive me guy's but there is only one other site where i dare to bare my soul and i don't give a fuck . that is the iron savior website and i am proud of what i have posted on that website . not easy to bear everything to the world but i don't fuckin care . in all honesty i shiould have beeen dead 20 year's ago . but thank fuck for metal for it is my savior

from someone who has gone through hell , this song speak's volumes to me and i am so thankful for that , that i am not the only person in this fucked up world going through fucked up life

a fuckin amazing song , the lyrics speak for themselve's and
touch me deeply

to sean and co , thank u from the bottom of my heart for this song for it has helped me in my darkest hour's a truly fuckin amazing song and one which will long live in my metal heart

WHEN THE FUCK R GUY'S GONNA TOUR AUSTRALIA FOR FUCK'S SAKE , I AM GETTING PISSED OFF BIGTIME . DO I HAVE TO COME OVER AND BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA U TO HEAR THIS ALBUM LIVE ? ???????????????

sorry but this is how much i love this album

as alway's .....................................

U GUY'S RULE

U R THE GREATEST AND I THANK U FOR THAT

INTENSE FOREVER