The Absence  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > The Absence
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:06 AM   #76 (permalink)
Steve H.
MAN

do they make Lefty guitars?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:06 PM   #77 (permalink)
Beh3moth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave27frets View Post
I hope to get the two new Custom Orbits soon for the new videos! Heres a pic a took a few months back, I've got a few new ones and some are gone.
holy jesus. you should send me one
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #78 (permalink)
Eske
Gracefully aging geezer

That green Horus with the maple board is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just my kind of colour scheme... Sadly, I never really enjoyed the 24.75" scale length or else I would certainly have bought a Horus ages ago. Right now, however, I'm caught up in 7-strings, which makes the Dellinger decidedly interesting - a green Dellinger 7 with a maple board (like your Horus) would really make my mouth water
Old July 11th, 2007, 11:13 PM   #79 (permalink)
theblackdahliamurder
Thirty Seconds to Uranus

Holy Shit that's a lot of gorgeous guitars!

This may or may not fall under the appropriate category for my question, but I'll ask anyway.

How many Caparison guitars did you have to acquire for them to throw in the free Caparison t-shirt?

I want one of those! In the FYG vid you're representing as they say.

But yeah, how much does a guy have to spend for Caparison to throw in the free shirt? Goddamn!
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #80 (permalink)
fry8

Compared to Jackson guitars (Jackson soloist) how do Caparison guitars sound.
Old August 13th, 2007, 03:37 PM   #81 (permalink)
Mark_Palangio
On The Fields Of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by fry8 View Post
Compared to Jackson guitars (Jackson soloist) how do Caparison guitars sound.
It all would depend on which Jackson and which Caparison you're comparing.
Old August 14th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #82 (permalink)
fry8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Palangio View Post
It all would depend on which Jackson and which Caparison you're comparing.
Like a Horus vs. a Jackson Soloist (SL3).
Old August 16th, 2007, 07:10 AM   #83 (permalink)
Mark_Palangio
On The Fields Of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by fry8 View Post
Like a Horus vs. a Jackson Soloist (SL3).
The Horus is going to be much better quality than that particular Jackson. I also think Caparisons are more comfortable to play and look much cooler, but that's personal preference. I don't like the stock Horus bridge pickup, but the PH-R that comes in the Dellinger, TAT, and some Angelus models is killer.
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:47 PM   #84 (permalink)
DestructoSpin
The White Wizard

When you pay for those Caparisons, do you just "pick them up" as in pay a discounted price since you're an endorsee or do you actually have to put down the two grand?

Oh how I want a custom dellinger....
Old August 28th, 2007, 10:44 AM   #85 (permalink)
schenkadere
Obey my dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructoSpin View Post
When you pay for those Caparisons, do you just "pick them up" as in pay a discounted price since you're an endorsee or do you actually have to put down the two grand?

Oh how I want a custom dellinger....
I thought endorsements meant free stuff!!! I have a friend with an ESP endorsement(who doesn't?)...he occasssionly get free guitars, but not usually top of the line.
Old August 28th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #86 (permalink)
schenkadere
Obey my dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihave27frets View Post
I Just got a Pic of one of my completed Caparison customs, the other will be finished next week then they'll both ship out! Im happy as hell, I cant wait to see them in person!!:love:
wow...that one is really tits!
Old January 31st, 2008, 05:18 AM   #87 (permalink)
Arcay

HELLO! I have questions: Which is better the horus or dellinger? If I play in C drop I need the HGS models┐ The horus neck is similar to ibanez necks ┐

Very thanks!

Last edited by Arcay : January 31st, 2008 at 05:25 AM.
Old April 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM   #88 (permalink)
espm1000

Yo Pete! I'm looking into a Caparison, but am seeing in several places that it isn't worth the money. Unfortunately it is hard for me to judge since I have never played one. The other option I am going for is the ESP MII, but the Mahogany body on the Horus makes me all fuzzy inside.

I know that you probably get amazing deals on the guitars, but do you feel that the Horus would be worth 1800?
Old August 26th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #89 (permalink)
NFU
I like pie.

Hello everyone. I actually have a HORUS HGS in Pro. Black with ebony fingerboard for sale if anyone is interested. its a 2008, set up in B standard straight from guitar asylum 3 weeks ago. I decided i want to go with an angelus model, since ill never use the 27 frets or the whammy bar (being im almost entirely rhythm oriented), so im looking for a buyer, since they wont accept returns past 24 hours. comes with the original case, case candy and dead mint. Ill even ship it for free! obviously retails for $2200 USD from them, but ill entertain much more modest offers...I know none of us are made of money right?

this guitar is phenominal, sounds like a cross between how jackson USA did in the early 90s, and how ibanez custom or prestige model sounds at its best. thick, chunky, but the leads cut through and sing like a dream. Private message me, here is a picture of it: