Adamantra  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Adamantra
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 15th, 2011, 07:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
adamantra

Adamantra has a new frontman!

The chosen one has come forth - Adamantra now boasts a new frontman!

Come and witness his revelation, as he'll tear through a set of Adamantra songs at his debut performance with the band @ Quest For Power, an evening of melodic metal.

29.10.2011 - Helsinki, Dom club - be sure not to miss it! Featured will be Dreamtale, Thaurorod, Domination Black and Adamantra.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
adamantra

Michael Henneken is the new lead vocalist for Adamantra!

Gifted with a personal voice paired with a powerful range, he's got that rare capability for both painting melodic landscapes, and rocking hard - he is the perfect fit for Adamantra.

Michael, being the former singer of the Finnish prog metal aristocrats Silent Voices, and currently performing frontman duties also for the band Sentiment, is no stranger to the job. Powered by his experience and talent, Adamantra is again moving full speed ahead!

"I am very happy for getting the chance to join such a brilliant band as Adamantra. The guys are really talented and that gives me a great opportunity to push my self musically forward as well. I will give my 110% for making the next album an amazing piece of work on my part and I'm looking forward doing live shows with the new material."

-Michael
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!