Amon Amarth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Amon Amarth
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2005, 05:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

the never ending story...

ok this might be the gayest forum game ever, i find it hilarious. just don't fucking diss me about it would be so embarrising lol, but i decided to start this up cause the forum is starting to become static these days.
so the game is, i start a story and you continue it and u musnt finish it either so it'll go on and on until we fucking hate it.
here it goes :

-i woke up in the street one morning, dressed with a pink underwear filled with beer bottles and a spicy tacco up my ass. i realised that i totally forgot what had happened the day before...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
TheLastWithPaganBlood
Nordman

. In the taco I found a card saying: Tom Araya
Singer/ Bassist
6478-6849-123
With "Call me" written on the backside...
Old January 8th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
PaganBlood
Congicate

I then decided to make a phone call to this "Tom Araya" and to my suprise i had called the Crayon company and i ended up ordering 4 packets of blue of there highest quality shit.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 8th, 2005, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Belgar
The Wallonian Redneck.

The packets promplty arrived at home and to my suprise Richard Simmons was the delivey boy, ... a crazy freak wearing spandex and a quick workout lesson was all I needed after the taco accident

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." - Thucidydes, The history of the Peloponnesian War.

Old January 8th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Eire

After making the call I wondered what Tom would do with the Crayons if he had ordered them....
Old January 8th, 2005, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thrymfal
Snootchie Bootchies

so i ventured out to oakland, and upon reaching this "Tom Araya"'s house was greeted by a large bald tattooed man who called himself kerry. He was nude and smeared with peanutbutter and reeked of pecans, he kept saying, "satan! blood! death! fuck!" followed by a fit of sobbing, before starting the process over again. After eying him suspiciously for a moment or two, i proceeded to the door, crayons and all.
Old January 9th, 2005, 01:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Feraliminal Lycanthropizer

....so I come to find out that the Blue crayons are an Original pressing release from Japan, which is much more valuable from the 2nd pressing relase of purple crayons that came from Turkey. With this in mind I contemplate starting my very own business of........
Old January 9th, 2005, 03:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pessimism
Endemic Vagabond

. . . . doubleheaded crayon shaped dildos specifically designed for the shemale at heart! i mean, there cant be that many people in such a business! maybe that peanut-buttered man would like to be my first customer? so i went to go ask him what he thought.

You taught me language, and my profit on't Is, I know how to curse.
Old January 9th, 2005, 06:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

To my surprise, that man that i took for a crazy mother fucker knew how to talk, he answered to me saying:
"what the fuck are u trying to sell dildos to me for, you crasy bastard? did u take me for a mother fucker all this time is that right? i'll fucking shove your shitty dildos up your ass so far that even you grandson will feel it you capitalist bastard!'
Hearing this, i could only feel despair thinking that my dreams in doubleheaded crayon shaped dildos was falling out the window. but got myself up again and said to him....
Old January 9th, 2005, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
TheLastWithPaganBlood
Nordman

You bastard! and bitchslapped him in his face.
Old January 9th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pessimism
Endemic Vagabond

kerry then laid there on the the floor all bruised and still naked and smeared with peanutbutter, although he now he was masturbating!!!!!! his guitar!!!!!! and i couldnt get him to stop!!!!!!!

Old January 10th, 2005, 03:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
PaganBlood
Congicate

he then stopped after a few kicks to the left nurry, and then looked out the window to see freddy of aa, breakdance fighting with his master of calligraphy......

Old January 10th, 2005, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blutaar
RAVENSBURGER

of course he lost this breakdance battle,because he slipped on a piece of peanutbutter.Then he started another side-projekt with Richard Simmons.
Old January 10th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pertinax
BRINGER OF THE FINAL WAR

The members of Curriculum Mortis got pissed off at him for starting another side project, especially one with Richard Simmons, so they came to one of his exercise video-shoots and "Killed all life"

"I WILL CUT YOUR THROAT! I WILL KICK YOUR FACE IN! I AM PAIN AND DEATH - WHERE I END HELL BEGINS!"

I am Vengance. I am World Funeral. I am the Bringer of the Final War.
Old January 11th, 2005, 12:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Thrymfal
Snootchie Bootchies

so Freddy and Richard Simmons were left to rot, but the strange brew of peanutbutter, blood, death metal, and Kerry King's sweat managed to reanimate the now vicious and flesh hungry bodies of Fred and Richard, who set out on a humorously awkward zombie rampage.
Old January 11th, 2005, 10:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Tomasz
outdoor type

the end.....

Old January 11th, 2005, 04:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
DemonsAndLies666
AxeOfDarkness

of the world is now upon us as i spoke out to the heavens and declared war on god for being a cowardess prissy bitch and lying to us all. then satan and his minions came down to the earth from the dark void within the festering sky of blood red madness. for years and years we have been fighting this war and now the moment of truth is upon us. the two armys met in the mountanous terrain where to decide the fate of this world. and then satan stepperd forth and tossed the skull of invasion into the pit of fire thus, declaring the battle for possession.
the two armys charged down the cliffs and you could feel the earth begin to split as the pheonix rose from the ashes in the fire....

"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it."-Malcolm Wallace

"Amon Amarth forum kicks your ass!!!" - Demons And Lies

www.wraithproductions.net
Old January 11th, 2005, 04:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

...and just befor the terror of battle..
...i woke up in the street one morning, dressed with a pink underwear filled with beer bottles and a spicy tacco up my ass. i realised that i totally forgot what had happened the day before...

hahaha that really sucked
Old January 12th, 2005, 12:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
DemonsAndLies666
AxeOfDarkness

awww man you fucked up the story... edit your post and make it somethin cool =\

Old January 12th, 2005, 10:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonsAndLies666
awww man you fucked up the story... edit your post and make it somethin cool =\
lol i dont know how to do that
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
DemonsAndLies666
AxeOfDarkness

press the button on your post that says edit on the bottom right =\

Old January 13th, 2005, 12:50 AM   #22 (permalink)
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY
I hate weiner dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonsAndLies666
press the button on your post that says edit on the bottom right =\
you guys have way to much time on your hands, said the guy whos never posted here before. Kerry stood next to the hero of our story , who was being beating sensless by Richard simmons while sweating to the oldies. A stranger appeared in the doorway. The phoenix grew tired of this endless struggle and called away all the armies under the mountain.WHo went to Starbucks for mochacinnos. The size of this man penis , who just happened to wonder in the forum, strangely horrified the terrorified group as it was shaped like a.................

Last edited by EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY : January 13th, 2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old January 13th, 2005, 02:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
Pessimism
Endemic Vagabond

donut . . . a donut of terror, it was so dark and terrifying that it made the now exhausted and bloody richard simmons scream and sissy slap his way out of the crowd. after satan saw it he tried to give him a high five . . . but was too terrified . . . teroor terror terror terrified . . . god asked satan if he liked whiped cream on his frozen coffee, but he was too . . . whats the word . . . terrified . . . . to answer because of the donut penis of terror that was before him.

Old January 13th, 2005, 08:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
DemonsAndLies666
AxeOfDarkness

this thread is fucking lame =\

Old January 13th, 2005, 09:57 AM   #25 (permalink)
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY
I hate weiner dogs.

............satan began, as he raised his mighty cafe mocca latte in the air. He grabbed donut shaped penis man and swallowed him in one bite. Kerry and the hero of our story stayed on earth where Ricard Simmons became ruler of the world and they eventually became his love slaves. All was lost for our hero. When decided he who draw up plans to make a single maned jet powered rocket. so he could fly to a planet far away so evil, so vile that only large big breasted women lived there. .....................VENUS. He constructed the one maned rocket and was set to leave on his journey with his faithfull pet penquin. They arrived and were greated by the women giving them............................

Last edited by EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY : January 13th, 2005 at 10:01 AM.