Amon Amarth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Amon Amarth
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 23rd, 2006, 10:31 AM   #76 (permalink)
Thrymfal
Snootchie Bootchies

it's leonard nimoy singing all kinds of songs, some of which he apparently wroste himself. Some are about space, others are love songs, and all of them are hilarious!
Old June 24th, 2006, 01:13 AM   #77 (permalink)
Feraliminal Lycanthropizer

Hey Matt, have you heard Bill shatner's experimental album. I recommend.

And where are you these days? We should exchange some words sometimes. Drink some boba tea. Someone out to make a thread about upcoming shows or something.

Help a collegiate nigga out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 25th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
Thrymfal
Snootchie Bootchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feraliminal Lycanthropizer
Hey Matt, have you heard Bill shatner's experimental album. I recommend.

And where are you these days? We should exchange some words sometimes. Drink some boba tea. Someone out to make a thread about upcoming shows or something.

Help a collegiate nigga out.
hehe, i've heard his cover of rocket man, that was something.

I'm living in Ft. Lauderdale for the time being, building power stations for yachts and going to school. Im using mostly borrowed computers, which is why im not on too often. I'll defintiely let you know when i'll be in town next, which'll probably be as soon as i can get the mattmobile repaired.
Old June 27th, 2006, 03:21 PM   #79 (permalink)
cadavria

I have all the Sponge Bob episods
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 28th, 2006, 03:59 AM   #80 (permalink)
PaganThunder
Wotansvolk

bit off topic, becasue don't have much thats weird or original, i might have rare shit, but thats not the point. In my dvd collection i have Willow & The Star Wars - Caravan Of Courage & Battle Of Endor dvds, the ones with the ewoks, hahahaha fuckin cool shit, and yet weird.
Liars, cheats, cunts and fucken whores..I want you all against the fucken wall. You are traitors to everything that was ever yours. There's nothing left for this world but WAR. THE ETERNAL GLORY OF WAR!.
Old June 30th, 2006, 05:37 AM   #81 (permalink)
skinnywhiteboy
Friend Of The Suncross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrymfal
it's leonard nimoy singing all kinds of songs, some of which he apparently wroste himself. Some are about space, others are love songs, and all of them are hilarious!
what woman wouldn't melt with Spock singing sweet nothings in her ear? that dude has got major game...
Old July 3rd, 2006, 11:30 AM   #82 (permalink)
Mightysirdarren
MightySirDarren

I have a big collection of metal cds, but there are a few that catch peoples eye when they look through my collection. I have a few cd's by Miek Oldfeild, in case you don't know who he is, he wrote a song (in 2 parts) called Tubular Bells, though every body knows it by the excorsist theme.

Other weird/origonal albums I have are 3 rare Syd Barrett cds. Syd was teh origonal front man to Pink Floyd untill he fried his brain on acid and other drugs then he was replaced by David Gilmour. The solo albums by Syd are very funny. Most of the lyrics he sings don't make any sence.
Old July 3rd, 2006, 02:24 PM   #83 (permalink)
Locke the Wannabe Viking
happy little boozer

Next to my Amon Amarth Albums stood the whole discographie of Coldplay. Am i weird now?
Old July 3rd, 2006, 06:29 PM   #84 (permalink)
son_of_northern_darkness
Full Time Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutaar
I like that stuff. NWA and Dre are my rap gods.
Fuckin' A!

A feast awaits us when we get back
Awaiting all that fought in wrath
By the long fires we sit in glory
And beer cools our sore throats

Old July 4th, 2006, 09:53 PM   #85 (permalink)
ND24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysirdarren
Other weird/origonal albums I have are 3 rare Syd Barrett cds. Syd was teh origonal front man to Pink Floyd untill he fried his brain on acid and other drugs then he was replaced by David Gilmour. The solo albums by Syd are very funny. Most of the lyrics he sings don't make any sence.
Yeah I heard about Syd's story a bit and I always wondered how his stuff sounded. Interesting...

As for the weirdest thing in my CD collection.... I'd say Passe Partout - Volume 1. It was a TV serie that we had here in Quebec when I was young. Songs are VERY fucked up.

Old July 4th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #86 (permalink)
Bill S.
Sanity is too overrated

I have a rather ecletic collection. Everything from metal to Celtic music. One of my favorites is a Southern California group called the Wicked Tinkers. Drums, and a bagpiper... Not your normal pipe band, mind you, they pride themselve's on playing more raw and traditional Scottish music, the type you might have heard at a wedding or a highland raiding party a few hundred years ago. Now picture being at a red light in traffic, and having that blaring at a loud volume. Talk about the weird looks from people in the other vehicles. Especially pisses off the gangbanger wannabes blaring their (c)rap music. Other than that, it's either classic rock, or any type of metal from Ratt to Amon Amarth, depending on my mood.