Amon Amarth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Amon Amarth
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 30th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
OnceSealedInBlood
fuck shit

Where the fuck in Toronto can I get the DVD?!

I have called every single HMV in the downtown Toronto area (theres like 5) and none of them have it. I called the local one at the mall, they dont have it. I tried best buy...They dont have it...I tried future shop, they dont have it. I'm not too surprised about the last 2, but 6 HMV's and no one has it? What the fuck? Anyone know where I can get it? I will order it online if I have to, but I really dont want to wait 2-3 weeks while you bastards rant on here about how awesome it is. Fucking Canada...Quebec should break off and start their own metal country...
Old May 30th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
guitarist968

http://shopping.theendrecords.com/

you'll get it within a few days. they're based in the US (utah).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
darcy

Haven't gone searching for the disc yet, I'll probably just order it online... but so long as I am able to move there, I am all for metal-centric Quebec seperatism.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 30th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maggot9
Amon Amarth Viking

It isnt here in Mississauga either. I ordered mine today from Amazon.
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mork
Mork

It is not in Calgary either, I ordered straight from Metal Blade, cause I figured AA might see more profit coming directly from their label, not sure if thats true at all, probably not, but makes me feel better about who I'm purchasing it from. Medium sized label or gigantafuckamazon.com.

Fuck Quebec, most of their metal is shity besides Quo Vadis and Katakalysm.
Old May 31st, 2006, 01:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
OnceSealedInBlood
fuck shit

I too succumbed to the use of the internet...Amazon...Take out the "az" and its Amon...So thats kind of cool...Now comes the wait. And I didn't mean Quebec has good bands necessarily...The good bands just always seem to visit there. Immortal played in Montreal...That was cool. I wasn't into metal back then im sorry to say...
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
darcy

Good bands play there as well, but I love their scene... Unexpect and Augury are two of my favourite bands, easily.
Old May 31st, 2006, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sehs

We do get lots of bands.
Old May 31st, 2006, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mork
Mork

Unexpect and Augury are good, I can't believe I forgot them. Haha.

We did a show with them in Calgary back when they were doing a cross-canada, very good live.

Heh, it is true many good bands end up going to Quebec. Moonsorrow, Immortal, Finntroll, only because their metal community is very large there and the only reason is because of how many "tech death metal" bands spawn from their.

I'm curious how much you easterners hear about Alberta's metal scene? It has grown quite a bit in the past 5 years...
Old June 2nd, 2006, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Downsider
junior asshole

*sign*

dude... i tried shipping and all the HMV stores ... i know this really isint part of the thread but...

i need to find some fucking pantera DVD's heaven shall burn amon amarth, and others and this is what they are fucking telling me... by the this is toronto/mississauga/milton really cant excpect much from ontario this place is full of wiggers i fucking hate it anyways... they told me [HMV] sorry but are records tell us those bands do not exist...

i dont have a credit card and the shipping is fucked how do i get these fucking DVD's OMG its killing me
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Scourge of Malice

Do you guys have Viring Megastores in your areas? That's where I found my copy today. I'm pretty sure those stores are all around.