Amon Amarth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Amon Amarth
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 4th, 2007, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
eppst1

Amon Amarth merch...

Hey all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but here goes...

Anybody know a good place that I can order some Amon merch? I am specifically looking for a hoodie or a zipper jacket. I found a really nice grey one on emp.de but they told me that they can not ship to the US because of licensing reasons. I checked metalblade.com and amonamarth.com but neither of those places has anything. I also tried ebay but haven't found anything to date.

If anyone could recommend a place where I could look, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 5th, 2007, 06:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ardbeg
T

Well, being from the US you should try JSR Direct

They don't have any hoodies right now, but if I'm not wrong they will have some soon.
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
bloodland
Under New Management!

try also Nuclear Blast... though their package cost is not so reasonable but check just in case

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 5th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bates
Swamp Yankee

Nuclear Blast US has nothing AA... the online store (Euro) might, but you may run into the same issue as emp.de had. Not sure, never having ordered anything from them.
Unfortunately, JSR only has the 05 tour shirt in stock right now, but the man said they should be getting some more stuff soon, so we might just be having to hang on a bit.

Last edited by Bates : January 5th, 2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thrymfal
Snootchie Bootchies

they used to have about 8 different shirts, the vs. the world shirts and forward. They being one of the only stores in the states that carry AA shirts and don't charge a hefty premium, they seem to move quickly. Anyway, JSR is a good store that i've bought a ton of shit from over the years, so be patient.
Old January 5th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
eppst1

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support! I've check JSR already, so I guess I will keep an eye out on their site.
Old January 25th, 2007, 02:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Renie Gamgee

Front:

Back:

This shirt appeared a couple of days ago, I haven't seen it before. Seems very nice to me.

Old January 25th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
bloodland
Under New Management!

that Thor's Hammer is really nice

Old January 25th, 2007, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Renie Gamgee

Must have.

Old January 25th, 2007, 05:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bates
Swamp Yankee

I like the logo better in gold, personally, but it's a sweet shirt.

Old January 25th, 2007, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
eppst1

I found that same design on a sweatshirt that I ordered from Nuclear Blast.
Old January 25th, 2007, 08:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Child fo Decadence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renie Gamgee View Post
Front:

Back:

This shirt appeared a couple of days ago, I haven't seen it before. Seems very nice to me.
I actually bought that shirt when i saw them and HOB in Anaheim it really is one of my favorites that i own.
Old January 25th, 2007, 09:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC Metal
Melodic Death Metal Fan

There was a great With Oden On Our Side shirt being sold on their recent US tour. If I remember right, it was basically the cover art from the album, which I think is really cool. Now I wish I grabbed it then since it sounds like it must not be available anywhere online yet.
Old January 26th, 2007, 04:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Knarfi
Yaba-daba-doo!

I think it is online somwhere since on the european tour when they were in holland, a lot of people had those shirts when the doors of the venue werent even open yet
Old January 26th, 2007, 07:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
hoyn
"Då bryter vi ihop!"

This is worth saying again: they should get a shop on the AA homepage called Victorious Merch.
Old January 26th, 2007, 07:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Knarfi
Yaba-daba-doo!

LOL fucking great xD they really, REALLY should do that. Id buy a lot of shit just so i can say "i bought this at victorious merch"
Old January 26th, 2007, 07:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bates
Swamp Yankee

That's awesome, LOL. Yeah, I'd buy stuff just for the same reason.

Old January 26th, 2007, 11:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
Sleipnir
Thorsmadr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renie Gamgee View Post
Front:

Back:

I got that shirt at the NY show along with the AA skull cap...warm as can be...and the Thor hoodie.........

I wonder if they will have Time Travel Face Bags anytime soon...............
Old January 26th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
Knarfi
Yaba-daba-doo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleipnir View Post

Haha holy shit just watched that episode
Old January 26th, 2007, 01:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bates
Swamp Yankee

LOL. DethKlok fucking owns. I wanna see AA on tour with DethKlok... it would be blacker then the blackest black, times infinity!

Old January 26th, 2007, 03:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
eppst1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleipnir View Post
I got that shirt at the NY show along with the AA skull cap...warm as can be...and the Thor hoodie.........

Thor hoodie? What does it look like? Too bad AA didn't come anywhere near me on this tour.
Old January 26th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Knarfi
Yaba-daba-doo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates View Post
LOL. DethKlok fucking owns. I wanna see AA on tour with DethKlok... it would be blacker then the blackest black, times infinity!
Ill sell my soul + my dethphone which hurts my face () to be there. I finally found a site where european countries can view all episodes (well, 1 to 20. are there more yet?)
Old January 26th, 2007, 04:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bates
Swamp Yankee

Nope, the season is done until later this year Waiting for the DVD and album to come out

Old January 26th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
ozmo

You gotta post here when thats gets out Bates, I have tried to find something about a DVD release of dethklok since i first saw it, but havn't found anything about it.

I got episode 3-12 and 14-20 in good quality downloaded but miss the other 3 in a decent version. I would kill to get my hands on either a dethklok album or the DVD just to get it in good sound quality! really hope they plan giving it out. I love it, and all the band refereses kill me

There is nothing like drinking guinness with your friends while running all 20 episodes in a row, well i should say while I drink guinness. They drink that piss they pass off as beer in the states. Like Miller, Corona, budweiser san miguel and the like . Well heck, what can you expect from Children of bodom fans?

I have gotten most of my AA shirts from metalblade, ordered a few shirts from JSR direct aswell but got fucked since i forgot about the extra taxes when ordering from outside EU so i ended up paying like 100 euros extra in tax and the shirts suddenly ended up quite expensive . JSR still havnt sent me the full shipment in 3 months since they claimed they where out of stock.

Otherwise most of my AA shirts come from AA conserts. Been over a year since however so im looking forward watching em in stockholm next sunday hopefully some CoB fans i bring will be converted
Old January 26th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bates
Swamp Yankee

I'll be doing the happy dance when it's released, for sure. Last I heard was this summer, but I have no idea when exactly.
I drink American beer, personally. I don't like my bread to come in a can! And, generally speaking, I don't taste much after the first 4, and those go quick with me. Tho I don't drink so much any more, really. It always seems to lead to arguments with my very conservative in-laws