Amon Amarth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Amon Amarth
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM   #601 (permalink)
waif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtik Militia View Post
Well yeah, but without wanting to sound like a science fiction buff... had the USA not been a few thousand miles from Europe, Germany probably would have invaded its ass easilly like it did to every country in its path till 1942.
And more realistically, once the US invaded Europe, the war was well on and Germany had difficulties with Russian winter... same scenario with WW1.. you came in, fresh, when the nations were pretty much tired after years of war.
Probably...but the, we would have been arming too, so we would have been ready. However, this is irrelevant because the whole point of America is that it's not in Europe.

Quote:
Yeah, indeed. Pretty useless considering Napoleon lost what was gained thanks to that cash (to finance warfare in Europe).. too bad
Yeah, that was a bad call.

Quote:
Just so you know, the french invented human rights... with all that french revolution thing...
As well as feminism. 2 things I support in moderation, and 2 things that have a tendency to get ridiculous.
Quote:
When millions of african immigrants who don't give a flying fuck about our laws and culture come here, leftist fags defend them hailing the human rights. What I call the dictatorship of anti-racism is a spawn of the human rights. Now we can't say shit. Political correctness is a spawn of human rights. Human rights has now become a form of totalitarianism if you ask me, if you feel differently than for the mass of brainwashed sheep you are an outcast, a pariah.
I don't want to get all political about it here but a good example of that in european society is its dealings with islam. I won't elaborate more on that matter but its a prime example of europe's anus being exposed for the muslims to freely sodomise it thanks to those "tolerance" fanatics.. if I may..
Yeah. We call that PC here, and it's annoying. We have to pretend like black people aren't statistically more likely to commit crimes, and that Asian people aren't more likely to excel in math, and that lower-income kids aren't more likely to drop out of school and do drugs. Even though that stuff is all true. It's ridiculous.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM   #602 (permalink)
Aurvandils t
Skiede godt Egon!

Location: Flensburg, Danish border (where the dead walk(sometimes(near Wacken)))
Open a new Topic you damn gay frenchie anal actors!!!
This topic is about picrures!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:53 PM   #603 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreInFlames View Post
As well as feminism. 2 things I support in moderation, and 2 things that have a tendency to get ridiculous.
Perhaps we coined feminism, sure.. but i wouldn't say its very french. France is one of the last western european countries to grant the "right of vote" to women. Even the turks beat us to that.. that is if my memory servs me correctly.

Quote:
Yeah. We call that PC here, and it's annoying. We have to pretend like black people aren't statistically more likely to commit crimes, and that Asian people aren't more likely to excel in math, and that lower-income kids aren't more likely to drop out of school and do drugs. Even though that stuff is all true. It's ridiculous.
same here dude.. same here.. when I point out in a random conversation that most delinquants are arabs it shocks everyone.. i gotta put things straight and ask them to stop being hypocrits for them to finally admit that they know i'm right.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:55 PM   #604 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurvandils t View Post
Open a new Topic you damn gay frenchie anal actors!!!
This topic is about picrures!!!
hehe, oh leave us in peace mister 150 posts noob
Whats the point in posting in an international forum if we can't be intollerant about other people's nationalities?
Anyway we're done, except for this :

Quote:
Perhaps we coined feminism, sure.. but i wouldn't say its very french. France is one of the last western european countries to grant the "right of vote" to women. Even the turks beat us to that.. that is if my memory serves me correctly.

Quote:
same here dude.. same here.. when I point out in a random conversation that most delinquants are arabs it shocks everyone.. i gotta put things straight and ask them to stop being hypocrits for them to finally admit that they know i'm right.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM   #605 (permalink)
waif

Quote:
Perhaps we coined feminism, sure.. but i wouldn't say its very french. France is one of the last western european countries to grant the "right of vote" to women. Even the turks beat us to that.. that is if my memory serves me correctly.
I'm not blaming it on you or anything...I support equal rights for women - I just think it should stop there. It's surprisingly acceptable in America for a woman to make comments about men that if a man made about women would get him slapped.

Quote:
Well, I don't try to get up in people's faces about it, and I'm not a racist. Black people are more likely to mug me. That doesn't mean they will. But a lot of people at my school complain about the "racial divide" because black kids hang with black kids, asian kids hang with asian kids, and white kids hang with white kids (mostly - there's a ton of mixing and there's absolutely no stigma, perceived or real). To which I say, no fucking shit they hang with people who they grew up with, who they live near, of the same race etc.
/rant.

Anyhow, people are starting to get annoyed and we stopped arguing about France, so we should probably either give this up or create a new thread for it.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:06 AM   #606 (permalink)
Aurvandils t
Skiede godt Egon!

Location: Flensburg, Danish border (where the dead walk(sometimes(near Wacken)))
There are no white black or asian races fag! There are a lot more different races between these three. For excample "whites": Compare a dutch to a french and you'll see that frenchie is darker and way smaller and that dutchie has a high forehead (as all germanics), deeper eye sockets and a more narrow face at all while frenchie has a base forehead and so on. And race is much more then how you look like it also has mental influences! Go and buy a biology book!

It's so funny to see all these faggots talk about power of the white race or bullshit like that!

@Frenchie:

Nazis suck! Your mother takes her passport photos with Google Earth!!!

Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:06 AM   #607 (permalink)
waif

Quote:
There are no white black or asian races fag! There are a lot more different races between these three. For excample "whites": Compare a dutch to a french and you'll see that frenchie is darker and way smaller and that dutchie has a high forehead (as all germanics), deeper eye sockets and a more narrow face at all while frenchie has a base forehead and so on. And race is much more then how you look like it also has mental influences! Go and buy a biology book!
However, east asians are distinct from eastern europeans are distinct from africans etc. Don't be an idiot. Not all Europeans are the same, but they're more similar to each other than they are to, say, black people.

Quote:
It's so funny to see all these faggots talk about power of the white race or bullshit like that!
Nobody was talking white power, genius.
Old April 4th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #608 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

Quote:
Wow, after talking bullshit you actually tell me to buy a biology book...
First of all, scientifically speaking there is only one human race, and many different human ethnicities.
Secondly the french aren't at all ethnically, culturally or phenotypically homogeneous. And I'm not talking about recent immigrants who happen to have the french nationality, I'm talking about real french. A frenchman in normandy won't look at all like a frenchman from the mediterranean coast. Oh, and the french side of my family is all blonde hair blue eyes and tall. But yeah, sure, there is a "germanic type", "alpine type", "mediterranean type", slavic type ...etc.

Quote:

@Frenchie:

Nazis suck! Your mother takes her passport photos with Google Earth!!!
Yeah man.. what the fuck are you talking about? Did i say I was a fucking nazi? Did we ever talk about white power?

edit : "Your mother takes her passport photos with Google Earth!!!"
How is that even pertinent to "nazis suck"? What does that even mean? What are you? like.. 12 years old?

Last edited by Celtik Militia : April 4th, 2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old April 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #609 (permalink)
waif

Don't even bother, he seems to be one of those dudes who uses the fact that he can't write a complete sentence to hide the fact that his thinking isn't any more coherent than his writing.
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:32 AM   #610 (permalink)
Aurvandils t
Skiede godt Egon!

Ok as you aren't able to understand what I'm talking about: Do not abuse this Thread of grace for your stupid "I'm a nationalist niggers leave my country!" or "Frenchies are pussies in war!" ...

I was just impersonating your discussion so all I wrote was twitting you fools ... Got my message now?

Last edited by Aurvandils t : April 5th, 2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #611 (permalink)
Celtik Militia
Dumb French Bastard

Quote:
Ok as you aren't able to understand what I'm talking about: Do not abuse this Thread of grace for your stupid "I'm a nationalist niggers leave my country!" or "Frenchies are pussies in war!" ...

I was just impersonating your discussion so all I wrote was twitting you fools ... Got my message now?
I did say I was a nationalist.. i didn't say "niggers leave my country" though... I only stated facts about delinquance. Your signature is way more offensive and racist than anything I said here.
But anyway people like you often have difficulty grasping the difference between a patriot and a nazi, or the difference between facts and racism.
Its because of people like you that we have that politically correct totalitarianism in Europe.
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:04 AM   #612 (permalink)
Alasdhair
Creator of Crumpet Metal

Quote:
I did say I was a nationalist.. i didn't say "niggers leave my country" though... I only stated facts about delinquance. Your signature is way more offensive and racist than anything I said here.
But anyway people like you often have difficulty grasping the difference between a patriot and a nazi, or the difference between facts and racism.
Its because of people like you that we have that politically correct totalitarianism in Europe.
Oh man... Tell me about it. I would describe myself as a non-racist Nationlist... That is to say, I have pride in my heritage, but I respect the rights of others to have pride in theirs. There is nothing wrong with pride in your own heritage and that has nothing to do with Nazism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac_tang View Post
Being a Teenage Gothic Drag Queen was never my thing but hey! Who am I to judge what goes into your bottom?
Last.FM

--->Kill All The Mounties<---
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:29 AM   #613 (permalink)
waif

Quote:
yeah, that's definitely how it went...

Quote:

Stop with these things, they are extremely annoying.
Old April 8th, 2008, 11:06 AM   #614 (permalink)
Aurvandils t
Skiede godt Egon!

Hm so I am a non-nationalist racist who does not hate other races but wants his own to keep clean

Sorry but it only happened a few times that I said something serious in this thread so let us be friends

Old April 8th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #615 (permalink)
waif

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about race or nationality, but w/e.
But cut it out with those fucking emoticons or smileys or whatever the fuck they are.
Old April 12th, 2008, 12:20 AM   #616 (permalink)
GmT-Curwen
Wildhoney

I'm so true that even my photos have the black metal shitty quality (?)
Old April 13th, 2008, 12:25 AM   #617 (permalink)
SilentRealm

yay a new picture to look at! very blurry, but tres gr1m
Old April 14th, 2008, 03:27 PM   #618 (permalink)
gnoff

No idea if this is gonna work, but...

http://picasaweb.google.se/gnoffen/AmonAmarth

Some pics I got at the AA signing session on Bang Your Head 2007.
Old April 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM   #619 (permalink)
saiysoFLAMER

Old April 15th, 2008, 03:49 PM   #620 (permalink)
waif

Those are great.
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #621 (permalink)
Astrid666

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoff View Post
No idea if this is gonna work, but...

http://picasaweb.google.se/gnoffen/AmonAmarth

Some pics I got at the AA signing session on Bang Your Head 2007.
Cool pics, gnoff!
I wish I would get the chance to get my stuff signed ....

*gg* I recognized I have the same Motrhead T-shirt as Johan
Well, mine is slightly smaller in size

saiysoFLAMER's pics are great too.
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #622 (permalink)
gnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrid666 View Post
Cool pics, gnoff!
I wish I would get the chance to get my stuff signed ....

*gg* I recognized I have the same Motrhead T-shirt as Johan
Well, mine is slightly smaller in size

saiysoFLAMER's pics are great too.
I just went to the signing session to say hi, got this camera from a friend who was further back in line, when I got to the front of the line realized I had nothing for the guys to sign, so pulled out my folded festival ticket from my pocket and they could sign that
Old April 16th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #623 (permalink)
Trashhead
Le D'artagnan de coeur

don't they usually have thingamedoodahs to sign there like posters and such?
Old April 17th, 2008, 05:22 AM   #624 (permalink)
gnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashhead View Post
don't they usually have thingamedoodahs to sign there like posters and such?
They didn't as far as I could see at BYH 07.
Old April 17th, 2008, 01:58 PM   #625 (permalink)
Vilewoman
BitchWurst

They had pictures and posters here.
Sorry too technical thingamedoodahs and domahickies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
We ate sheep heads and together we all masturbated to satan