Amon Amarth  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Amon Amarth
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #3076 (permalink)
Belgar
The Wallonian Redneck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoff View Post
Not getting me any more interested in watching tham at any of the 4 festivals I'm going to and they are too.

Avantasiiiiaaaaaaa ....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #3077 (permalink)
PowerBlade

Quote:
Sabaton - En livstid i krig - Swedish lyrics (2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=y8jki4i4raQ

Not getting me any more interested in watching tham at any of the 4 festivals I'm going to and they are too.
YEAH WELL MAYBE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #3078 (permalink)
PowerBlade

Old May 10th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #3079 (permalink)
gnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBlade View Post
YEAH WELL MAYBE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!!!
After my meeting the singer of Sabaton at Hells Bells in Prague last year I'm sure he want nothing to do with me ever again, hahaha
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #3080 (permalink)
PowerBlade

Quote:
After my meeting the singer of Sabaton at Hells Bells in Prague last year I'm sure he want nothing to do with me ever again, hahaha
What happened?
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #3081 (permalink)
Brisantni

Did you suggest Sabaton to participate in Eurovision Song Contest?
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #3082 (permalink)
gnoff

Sort of difficult to explain, one must know me and how I react when I'm drunk and get surprised.

Normally I don't care much about "famous persons" or otherwise pest people's lives with my stupid brain, but when drunk AND surprised it does happen strange stuff.

Me and two friends were sitting very last our last night at Hells Bells, it was a weeday night but we were on vacation. Had been slamming beers and medovina most of the night and asked for various bands to be played on the stereo. We were talking Swedish amongst ourselves.

This dude comes up going like "hey are you guys from Sweden too?"
I look up and by the hair and the beard recognize the dude as the singer from Sabaton, though I can't remember the name of the bands ince I'm so damn wasted.

I proceed to ask/point out something along the lines of "dude, you're the singer from that band! What's the name of your band man?" and a bit more while he goes from looking happy he found Swedes to looking like he really wanted to be somewhere else fast.
I could see what I got myself into, and proceeeded to talk about the 70k cruise that I knew he loved going on more in the direction of "but you were on the cruise, right? You were on the cruise!" As to what he shines up a little bit and asks if I went to, and of course I had to pull out my seapass from my wallet and present evidence.
Tehn he got a bit more relaxed when he realized I was mainly just drunk and not really stupid, so we talked a while.

Poor guy, hahaha

I think I put somehwere on here what happened first time I met someone from Amon Amarth (Johan S), hahaha

I really shouldn't be allowed to drink...
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #3083 (permalink)
Brisantni

But that's not so bad! No reason to avoid you.
So, ok, what about Johan S.?
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #3084 (permalink)
gnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisantni View Post
But that's not so bad! No reason to avoid you.
So, ok, what about Johan S.?

Oh that story is around here somewhere, was mainly embarrasing on my part, but my friends were "helpful" enough to let me know a few hundred times over the years how I had acted and what I said
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #3085 (permalink)
Belgar
The Wallonian Redneck.

Torn between; playing Diablo III or writing my dissertation. If only slashing ghouls could pay my bills.
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #3086 (permalink)
gnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgar View Post
Torn between; playing Diablo III or writing my dissertation. If only slashing ghouls could pay my bills.

I still haven't bought Diablo III

sick as a dog here, guess partyign like there is no tomorrow finally caught up with me, there was a tomorrow and it was not good...

The selling of my house with a realty agent that is less than nice after I signed the contract and my entire site of work being handed a general notice of leave or whatever it would be called in English has me nerves sort of stressed out, soi guess even working out more and eating more healthy couldn't keep this damn cold away at last.

will miss my barbell class today, will miss all day of work and will miss my friends band playing a gig tonight

Luckily have 4 days off starting tomorrow, so hope to be well by then, just hope I can go to the Engel gig on Friday
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #3087 (permalink)
Belgar
The Wallonian Redneck.

Hope all works out for you Gnoff, especially with the house and your work.
I managed to rest my liver after my visit to Sweden, now back to one beer for lunch.
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #3088 (permalink)
Belgar
The Wallonian Redneck.

A little something for the history buffs.

Last edited by Belgar : May 16th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old May 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #3089 (permalink)
Brisantni

^^
I checked it. No mistake in it.

Dangerous to be slow, lazy and sanguine.... Got the last ticket for Hamburg Aug 17th. / Tickets currently not available anymore through ticket shops in Hamburg. But fortunately online still available. *gasp of relief*
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #3090 (permalink)
gnoff

Engel show last night, might have had a few too many beers...

Well, not too many, there can never be too many beers, but I'm too small for the amounts of beer available.
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #3091 (permalink)
Gazza

Quote:
I still haven't bought Diablo III

sick as a dog here, guess partyign like there is no tomorrow finally caught up with me, there was a tomorrow and it was not good...

The selling of my house with a realty agent that is less than nice after I signed the contract and my entire site of work being handed a general notice of leave or whatever it would be called in English has me nerves sort of stressed out, soi guess even working out more and eating more healthy couldn't keep this damn cold away at last.

will miss my barbell class today, will miss all day of work and will miss my friends band playing a gig tonight

Luckily have 4 days off starting tomorrow, so hope to be well by then, just hope I can go to the Engel gig on Friday
i hope you feel better soon, bro. i also hope the work situation improves. sorry that you're stressed out.

focus on what you can control and forget about the rest.

you're a warrior, remember?

Old May 19th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #3092 (permalink)
Gazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgar View Post
+1 dissertation.

i have not allowed myself to purchase D3. the simple reason being is that if i do, i'd turn into a fat arse as a result of playing it all the time. haha.
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:35 AM   #3093 (permalink)
gnoff

YES!

2 persons are bidding for my house now, should be done withing a few days which price will be the last.
After this contract, and then asking the housing community if they'll allow the potential buyer, then plan for the move.

Finally!

Once this is over I have one less huge thing to worry/stress about.

Then to see if I get to keep my job, haha.
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:25 AM   #3094 (permalink)
Hagg

Quote:
YES!

2 persons are bidding for my house now, should be done withing a few days which price will be the last.
After this contract, and then asking the housing community if they'll allow the potential buyer, then plan for the move.

Finally!

Once this is over I have one less huge thing to worry/stress about.

Then to see if I get to keep my job, haha.
I'll keep my fingers AND toes crossed for you ;o)
Btw: spring has finally arrived here!!!!!!!!
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:08 AM   #3095 (permalink)
gnoff

Thanks!

Right now they've even passed the point where I start making a profit, sweet!
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:51 AM   #3096 (permalink)
gnoff

Bidding on my house ended, will sign contract on wednesday

will even make a slight profit compared to what I purchased + investments + realtor fee

now the wait after wednesday until the housing community accepts or denies the potential buyer
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:24 AM   #3097 (permalink)
Hagg

Great! "keeps fingers crossed after wednesday" ;o)
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:18 PM   #3098 (permalink)
Brisantni

Sounds good so far. Will there be a get-together with all community members where they ask the potential buyer whatever they want to know and then they vote or what is the procedure?
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:52 PM   #3099 (permalink)
gnoff

nah, it's the board of the community that will check the person out and see that they are not a criminal, and that they think they will pay the rent and all that kinds of stuff

they have up to one month to say yeas or no according to the law, hopefully it'll be faster than that though.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:23 PM   #3100 (permalink)
Brisantni

Ah I see.