Andy Sneap & Backstage Productions  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Heavy Metal Forums > Andy Sneap > Bar
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bar Everything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 26th, 2009, 02:36 PM   #101 (permalink)
Chryst Krispies
Vanilla Gorilla

Rihanna was in a position she shouldn't have been in when she got thunked in her squash by Chris Brown, so I think that picture is fitting for the thread. Hhaha
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 26th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #102 (permalink)
drew_drummer
Dancefap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen View Post
It's hardly realm of the morality police.
Proof is in this thread!
www.nocleansinging.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old November 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #103 (permalink)
GarethSE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen View Post
I love your ability to misinterpret the whole atmosphere or actual content of anything - especially this forum

It's hardly realm of the morality police.
haha
if there is one thing i have learnt from life, its that a picture of a naked chick can fix a topic gone sour on sneap forum
the kids just slow is all, bless him
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #104 (permalink)
updog

man, this thread just isn't cool anymore.

the picture (fake or not) saved some of it, but it all came down after I saw that bellybutton
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM   #105 (permalink)
joeymusicguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chryst Krispies View Post
Rihanna was in a position she shouldn't have been in when she got thunked in her squash by Chris Brown, so I think that picture is fitting for the thread. Hhaha
gahahahaha
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:10 PM   #106 (permalink)
joeymusicguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopulurn View Post
man, this thread just isn't cool anymore.

the picture (fake or not) saved some of it, but it all came down after I saw that bellybutton
+1
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #107 (permalink)
gabriel g.

Joey I think you are a great producer because you have the ability to make bands like Attack attack become famous!!!

And damn that pussy is
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #108 (permalink)
drew_drummer
Dancefap

See, the pussy I'd take, no problem. Its just her damn belly-button....
www.nocleansinging.com

Old November 26th, 2009, 03:58 PM   #109 (permalink)
updog

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGabrielX View Post
And damn that pussy is
What's wrong with the pussy?? Are you more a fan of the... more 'relaxed' types of pussies?
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #110 (permalink)
gabriel g.

This flesh-cloths.....damn I bet you can put your arm into her within a second

I like them tight!!!!with nothing hanging around....

Last edited by gabriel g. : November 26th, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #111 (permalink)
Line666
Fendurr

Damn you guys are a bunch of picky bastards, last time I checked pussy was for fucking not for staring at. Your dicks gonna win any beauty competitions anytime soon?
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #112 (permalink)
gabriel g.

But that kind of pussies sometimes feel like you are throwing a sausage into a gym...thats why the other hole is so close
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #113 (permalink)
Notuern
Bloody vaginal belch

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_drummer View Post
Sigh all you want. You're trying to take some moral high-ground, as if you were the arbiter of good taste and manners. I don't hear you saying shit about a picture of a naked lady on a public forum, where any passing child could look over daddy's shoulder and see something that isn't really meant for the young minds.

But hey, lets all judge the guy with the caustic posts, because we're all so superior!!
Yeah, im really trying to take "the moral high-ground"... because im so very "moral".. yup, uhuh, you seem to know exactly who i am!
Old November 26th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #114 (permalink)
drew_drummer
Dancefap

Nah mate; just extrapolating. No need to make the thread serious again; we got pussy!
www.nocleansinging.com

Old November 26th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #115 (permalink)
Cryo114

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymusicguy View Post
im going to start out by saying, im sure some of these people have a reason or the skill to be where they are but...

i hope im not alone in thinking this guy is an idiot
So because he doesn't sound smart, he shouldn't be where he is?

Just do your own thing, your more successful than 99% of us and it wouldn't make any fucking difference if you spoke like an idiot.
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #116 (permalink)
lolzgreg
Cereal Shipping Sneapster

You douches scared vermicide away.

EPIC PHALE!

Now, back on topic.

People who communicate generally have a set audience who they are trying to reach. You talk like an idiot if you want to reach out to idiots.

He wasn't very coherent at all in the interview, but guess what? What you say doesn't mean shit. If your mix anally rapes your competition's and you make $100,000 to produce a single (while no one died in the process), you've got it good.

PM me for Reamping, Mixing, Mastering, and Custom Impulses.

Guitar Amps:

Baron Custom Amps DHG
Diezel VH4
Fortin Natas
Marshall JMP 100 (1969 Auth)
Marshall JVM 410H
Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
Peavey 6505
Rhodes Colossus H-100

Guitar Cabs:

Marshall Mode Four 412
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 412
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 212
Rhodes RCS 412
Splawn 412

Clients: The Empire Shall Fall, Eskimo Callboy, Fallbrawl, 26, Vanisher, AeneA, Burials...

Last edited by lolzgreg : November 26th, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:38 PM   #117 (permalink)
[UEAK]Clowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymusicguy View Post
true

it just bugs the shit out of me that this dude is where he's at, and i'll probably never make it to that level based on timeline/accomplishments while being forced to record bands who think nickel back sucks. you're an idiot if you think nickel back sucks. plain and simple. "playing cool music" doesn't get you anywhere, unless you think hit singles are cool.
sorry to go back off topic but I have to agree, I'm so sick of getting shit on for respecting nickelback. Even if you don't like their style or wouldn't listen to it - I don't see how anybody can deny that those dudes can write a killer fucking song.
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #118 (permalink)
lolzgreg
Cereal Shipping Sneapster

Nickelback is a good band. You may not like them, but they put on a great live show and they write songs that make people happy.

PM me for Reamping, Mixing, Mastering, and Custom Impulses.

Guitar Amps:

Baron Custom Amps DHG
Diezel VH4
Fortin Natas
Marshall JMP 100 (1969 Auth)
Marshall JVM 410H
Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
Peavey 6505
Rhodes Colossus H-100

Guitar Cabs:

Marshall Mode Four 412
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 412
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 212
Rhodes RCS 412
Splawn 412

Clients: The Empire Shall Fall, Eskimo Callboy, Fallbrawl, 26, Vanisher, AeneA, Burials...
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #119 (permalink)
drew_drummer
Dancefap

Its because 'Killer fucking song' does not mean the same thing to everyone. I think their songs are boring, lack creative and imaginative thinking, and lack the balls to try different ways of thinking about music. Ergo: Not fucking killer.

Does that make me an idiot? Certainly not.
www.nocleansinging.com

Old November 26th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #120 (permalink)
Chryst Krispies
Vanilla Gorilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzgreg View Post
Nickelback is a good band. You may not like them, but they put on a great live show and they write songs that make people happy.
This.

They're doin something right.
Old November 26th, 2009, 05:52 PM   #121 (permalink)
updog

They're definitely not very creative at what they do, but I don't really remember when I last heard a creative band on the radio so I guess they shouldn't be blamed about it. I don't really think they're shit myself, but not the best band in the world either
Old November 26th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #122 (permalink)
[UEAK]Clowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_drummer View Post
Its because 'Killer fucking song' does not mean the same thing to everyone. I think their songs are boring, lack creative and imaginative thinking, and lack the balls to try different ways of thinking about music. Ergo: Not fucking killer.

Does that make me an idiot? Certainly not.
maybe not an idiot, but certainly a tad ignorant? and I mean that in the least offensive way possible... but come on, just listen to one of their songs. they are arranged so perfectly.. the harmonies are perfect... they are catchy... the production is perfect... everything. is. perfect. and this isn't even getting into how successful they are.

I just don't understand how anyone can downtalk someone who can basically craft a hit on command, discounting jealousy as a reason of course.
Old November 26th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #123 (permalink)
Metaltastic

Maybe because not everyone judges music by whether it becomes a hit or not For me, I listen to the music, and if I don't like it, that's the end of it

EDIT: Perhaps I should rephrase - I acknowledge that people above are saying not that they enjoy the music but that they respect the band for all they've accomplished, but since I have zero desire to make any sort of money off of music, that's not really something I care about

Last edited by Metaltastic : November 26th, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old November 26th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #124 (permalink)
kev
Im guybrush threepwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chryst Krispies View Post
Fucking LOL'D at that one!
Geets: Palm Bay/Ibanez/Fender'/Gibson/ESP/Schecter/Lakland
Reamping Available: 5150, Axe FX II & G12/V30 Speakers. Indvidual micing or "Fredman" options (all SM57)

http://soundcloud.com/kev-parsons
www.youtube.com/themaidenmaniac
www.facebook.com/kevparsons
Old November 26th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #125 (permalink)
[UEAK]Clowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaltastic View Post
Maybe because not everyone judges music by whether it becomes a hit or not For me, I listen to the music, and if I don't like it, that's the end of it
and that's perfectly respectable.. I do the same, it's just that I guess I have a certain appreciation for hits. I just think it's so fucking cool that these dudes(not speaking of just Nickelback here) know what people like and know what gets stuck in people's heads and can deliver it time and time again without fail. I want that and I work at it every day... so I have a ton of respect for it.

my point is that you don't have to like the music but you can't legitimately say they suck, even if you only base it on their success.

edit for your edit: fair enough, I guess... can't really argue cause we're not even looking at it on the same plane.

Last edited by [UEAK]Clowd : November 26th, 2009 at 06:37 PM.