Cellador  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > UM Forums > Unofficial / Extra / Archived Forums > Cellador
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
YanLeviathan

Avian To Co-Headline Nightmare Metal Fest (Will Feature Bill and Mika From Cellador)

I am happy to announce that Avian will co-headline the brand new Nightmare Metal Fest which will be held in Tampa, Florida on Friday March 21st and Saturday March 22nd. The fest will feature such great bands as Cage, Warmachine, and Pownd.

Our set will be on Saturday night the 22nd (exact time TBA) and will feature songs from our forthcoming new cd; Ashes And Madness. We are also planning a very special surprise or two during the set, so it should be a very entertaining night of metal for all!

The lineup for the show will feature Lance King on vocals, Bill Hudson on lead guitar (Cellador), Mika Horiuchi on bass (Cellador), Jerry B on drums, and myself on rhythm guitar. I am looking forward with great anticipation to finally sharing the stage with the young guitar wiz, Bill Hudson. Bill and I worked on his guitar parts in my home studio a few weeks ago and we talked about how cool it would be to play these songs live together. I am very excited about finally being able to do so.

We've added a brand new song, Beyond The Hallowed Gates, to our myspace page (www.myspace.com/avianband) so check it out and let us know what you think.

www.avianband.com
Yan Leviathan Facebook

Last edited by YanLeviathan : January 20th, 2008 at 01:31 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!