Ultimate Metal Forum  
UltimateMetal.com homeContact UltimateMetal.com

Ultimate Metal Zine Ultimate Metal Photo Gallery Ultimate Metal Classifieds Ultimate Metal Link Directory Ultimate Metal Events Ultimate Metal Radio Ultimate Metal Store

Sponsored Links

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > The Life > Chat

Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 8th, 2003, 02:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Slaughter Of The Soul
Death Metal Freak

Women are crazy.....really.

What the fuck ladies? you have become mad!!

There are men that treat you like shit, men that curse you, that want your body only for one night, just to get it in there, and then they will let you rot.

And you follow them !!!And then you say that men are mean.
What the fuck, can't you see the danger behind it.
I know there are women that seek only that that men have but most women want love, real love and they can't see that the boy in front of them wants only to fuck her and that the other boy who is in love with them wants a true relationship. And the last boy can give her love too.
But they still follow the mean man, who will fuck them and then leave!

I really can't understand that.Rejecting the one who really cares and following the other who does't care.

This is only foolishness.

Last edited by Slaughter Of The Soul : March 16th, 2003 at 09:02 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 8th, 2003, 04:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
rahvin
keeper of the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter Of The Soul
I really can't understand that.Rejecting the one who really cares and following the other who does't care.
that's terrible. women must be really stupid. they're lucky you've come to save them all from their own naivety.

rahvin.

~Your biggest problem is I don't know what your biggest problem is.~
House
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 8th, 2003, 06:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
SculptedCold
-scented manbeef-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahvin
that's terrible. women must be really stupid. they're lucky you've come to save them all from their own naivety.

rahvin.
LMAO!

Old March 8th, 2003, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Remedios
shadow

mmmhh... Yepp... I don't know why, but a lot of women (me too... ) are fascinated by real bas... ehm... dangerous men... But ... But the problem is that noone can choose the person to love... Or... It usually is in this way...

Old March 8th, 2003, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
xenophobe

Women are mostly just confused... wanting one thing they can't have for another they can and back again. When they cause you pain, they generally don't do it on purpose, or even really give it much consideration. It just happens, and that's a fact of life.

There are some, on the other hand, that love doing this...
Old March 8th, 2003, 12:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
doomedmistress
darkdreamer

Some of us feel we don't deserve a person who cares. Or sometimes we want to believe that on that rare occasion the bad person has a good day, more will come.
Old March 8th, 2003, 12:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
LilFag
Banned

[quote='xenophobe']Women are mostly just confused... QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much

Anywho, I don't understand. You mean, women actually have time to follow men, between all the time they spend in bathrooms/hair salons/fashions stores/ etc?
Old March 8th, 2003, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tranquil Chaos
that girl

i don't really like pricks like that.. unless they have long hair or something
What happens when you play country music backwards? Your truck starts working again and your dog comes back to life. ...and anybody in here suck a little bit of dink? Anybody here suck a little bit of dink? SIR! GET DOWN THERE AND SUCK MY BUDDYS COCK! - Devy
Old March 8th, 2003, 12:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
rahvin
keeper of the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomedmistress
Some of us feel we don't deserve a person who cares. Or sometimes we want to believe that on that rare occasion the bad person has a good day, more will come.
*hanging on for dear life to a rock in the sea of sexist remarks*
i assure you the exact same thing happens to men. it seems to be a by-product of the times that the value we might think we have needs to be crushed a lot of times under the heels of unconsiderate people before resurfacing again.
also, it's mostly bad persons who allow themselves to have a good day.

rahvin.

House
Old March 8th, 2003, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
manuelgv
Back now...hopefully

nice guys never get the girls
for some strange reason I never got a girl when I was all nice and understanding,they always ended up with the fucking prick who treated them like shit.
Old March 8th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jax
Forum Goddess

This dilemma goes both ways though. I have known plenty of men who ignored good women to chase the women who treated them like shit..of course, all the while complaining that "nice guys finish last". Not quite sure what the reasoning behind this phenomenon is, though in younger women, it can be chalked up to the *bad boy syndrome*, which we females thankfully usually grow out of by our thirties.
Old March 8th, 2003, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Aggressor
Einherje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Oracle
...which we females thankfully usually grow out of by our thirties.
Thats a long time for us "nice guys" to wait
Old March 8th, 2003, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
WarHead
Handful of Nothing

I completely gave up on relationships,.,..,just wasted my time in the long run.
Old March 8th, 2003, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Warrior of Ice
short hair sucks...

Women make things more complicated than they need to be. Theres my two cents for ya.
Old March 8th, 2003, 09:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lolita Vampiriá
Sister of Mercy

One can not choose the one she/he loves...
It just happens.
And drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful

Nooses give
Gas smells awful -

You might as well live

Dorothy Parker - Résumé

Old March 8th, 2003, 09:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Demonic Rapture
Vomit surge

The more you think about it, the worse off you'll be. Just concentrate on other things, someone will come along eventually. Most women aren't worth the worry. MOST.

I don't know why girls are usually attracted to guys that treat them like shit. There's hope for everybody, I guess.

OK, maybe not everybody.
Old March 8th, 2003, 09:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lolita Vampiriá
Sister of Mercy

I'd rather die loved once and then lost the love, than never be loved by anyone.

But I am tired now and want to go to sleep - -
And drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful

Nooses give
Gas smells awful -

You might as well live

Dorothy Parker - Résumé

Old March 8th, 2003, 10:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Demonic Rapture
Vomit surge

Neither one of them are worse than the other. I however would rather go unloved or not loving someone than to love someone and find out they don't feel the same way, or did and don't anymore. That's just unbearable.
Old March 9th, 2003, 12:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
Caelestia
rawr

Boy am I ever guilty of this. I realize I'm a twat for being bored with an extremely nice guy and I am trying to smack some sense into myself. Really.
Old March 9th, 2003, 04:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
Slaughter Of The Soul
Death Metal Freak

Does any lady have the answer to that question??
Some said serious things but i don't think every woman that follows the man who treats her like shit, think that she deserves a bad man.This is too strange to happen.
The common sence says that we follow the guys or the women that are interested in us, that love us and are carrying to us.
I think that this is foolishness what women do or just some aren't ready for a relationship, or are immature.
Old March 9th, 2003, 05:23 AM   #21 (permalink)
Remedios
shadow

Yepp... Everyone loves people who cares and are interested in them, but... But it happens sometimes that someone seems to care and to be interested also if he/she is not...
The real fact is that noone can decide the person to fall in love with... And noone can know if that person really cares or not...
And again: the real question isn't why girls fall in love with "bad guys", but why they don't "leave them alone" when these guys treat them like shit...

Old March 9th, 2003, 08:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Slaughter Of The Soul
Death Metal Freak

Noone can decide the person to fall love in??
When you see someone beautiful and he is interested in you and you can see that he loves you and he cares about you, can't you know that??

And i think that of course you can know if he really cares about you.You can see it when you are really in danger or when you want something that he can't give you.Yes, you can always see of he cares or not.

But i agree that the realt question is that why girls don't leave alone these bastards. That'r right ,there is a difference.
Old March 9th, 2003, 09:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Caelestia
rawr

Quote:
When you see someone beautiful and he is interested in you and you can see that he loves you and he cares about you, can't you know that??
It takes more than that to love someone. Just because someone loves and cares for you doesn't automatically get you interested in them romantically. The harder you try, the more awkward she'll feel. Sometimes it's just better to let it go. Be patient and you'll find someone who feels the same way for you.

I don't know why girls like dickheads. Maybe those girls don't love themselves enough to see they deserve better? I sure as hell am not attracted to jerks though.
Old March 9th, 2003, 10:39 AM   #24 (permalink)
Remedios
shadow

Quote:
Noone can decide the person to fall love in??

Sincerely speaking I think "love" is something irrational... ---> I can't choose a person and say:"Oh yes! I'm love with him now!"... That would be... strange...

Old March 9th, 2003, 10:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
rahvin
keeper of the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remedios
Sincerely speaking I think "love" is something irrational... ---> I can't choose a person and say:"Oh yes! I'm love with him now!"... That would be... strange...
this is not the same as saying it's irrational. the fact that i can't force myself to feeling or not feeling something doesn't mean there aren't any reasons why i do or i don't. i guess one of the issues at hand is: why are people stimulated to love those that are not deserving?

rahvin.

House

Last edited by rahvin : March 9th, 2003 at 11:42 AM.