Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 4th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #9226 (permalink)
yahamart

hey i think i have found a little little error on chorus of Not My Funeral ... it about the 14 bend in the lead.... im not sure but check it out... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22648330/Not...20Funeral1.gp4
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 5th, 2011, 04:30 AM   #9227 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Arcane> View Post
In 181 I mean that it starts with 18-17-15 not 18-16-15... Whatever... Going to bed now. I hate it when a new album comes out because the only thing I do then is to tab, learn and record those songs which sucks because I have to do a lot of other things instead of this shit
Yeah I know, but since the rhythm guitars play Eb, 18-16-15 would make more sense but I will slow it right down late and check for sure.

I made a bit more progress on Roundtrip last night, should be able to finish it later tonight hopefully.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #9228 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

Holy fuck you guys are fast! I am oficially useless at this. I'm giving a go at learning the rest of RRF (I think was Necro that tabbed a part of it) and I just can't figure out wtf is going on I just suck at learning songs by ear, and I hate it. Luckily I have you guys haha, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredtastical about Children Of Bodom View Post
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #9229 (permalink)
MaximHateCrew
~ Needled 24/7 ~

Yep thank you very much!

Last edited by MaximHateCrew : March 5th, 2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old March 5th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #9230 (permalink)
MPH

Northpole Throwdown

This is my first gp tab ever so there might be some mistakes. At least drums and bass probably aren't 100% accurate, but I tried to make everything else as well as I could. And also I have no idea how the ending of the synth solo goes. It would be nice if someone else could figure those parts out

Last edited by MPH : March 5th, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old March 5th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #9231 (permalink)
The_Riddler

Lightbulb unrealistic need your help (

You've got laid out on the GTP Inearthed Shining II, but they do not open (((who has? You can throw me? Hell ask, beg, hell I want to play !!!!!If yes, send me the soap NIk_death@bk.ru! I will wait for an answer! hell, IneartheD it's cool!
Sorry for my bad English)
Old March 5th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #9232 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Northpole Throwdown

This is my first gp tab ever so there might be some mistakes. At least drums and bass probably aren't 100% accurate, but I tried to make everything else as well as I could. And also I have no idea how the ending of the synth solo goes. It would be nice if someone else could figure those parts out
That is fucking quality haha, impressive shit!! I'm gonna export to GP4, change kick to 36 and when I've sorted out my server I'll upload to first post.

Had a couple of problems with it a few months back so can't update anything atm...
Old March 5th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #9233 (permalink)
MaximHateCrew
~ Needled 24/7 ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Warheart-> View Post
That is fucking quality haha, impressive shit!! I'm gonna export to GP4, change kick to 36 and when I've sorted out my server I'll upload to first post.

Had a couple of problems with it a few months back so can't update anything atm...
By the way you still have to add my 'Warm Up' tab (from the Rock House method) to the first post.

My Youtube Channel

My wannabe COB gear collection:
- ESP Katakana + LTD Roope 600 + Korg X5D
- Lee Jackson GP-1000 (88') + Alesis QuadraVerb + Boss SD-1 + Roland JV-2080

Last edited by MaximHateCrew : March 5th, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #9234 (permalink)
DeadlyDevil1985

Hows the Roundtrip to hell tab going?
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #9235 (permalink)
innuenDO
Pottwahl

@Mitch: If you are having serious problems with your server and cant get it to run the way you want it. Then PM me. I have my own FTP.
It's just like my acting is a little bit limited due to me not being home and having to struggle in a developing country.

My Tabs on UG
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #9236 (permalink)
Necrö
Now with Caramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by children of COB View Post
@ the translation of the title to German, why did you do that?
Because it kind of sounds funny. And also, you can raise your fist and yell "FÜR IMMER!" in a sinister, supervillain-type voice. It's awesome!

Old March 6th, 2011, 07:03 AM   #9237 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximHateCrew View Post
By the way you still have to add my 'Warm Up' tab (from the Rock House method) to the first post.
That's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyDevil1985 View Post
Hows the Roundtrip to hell tab going?
Done. Just need to finish the keyboard solo which I will do a little bit of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innuenDO View Post
@Mitch: If you are having serious problems with your server and cant get it to run the way you want it. Then PM me. I have my own FTP.
It's just like my acting is a little bit limited due to me not being home and having to struggle in a developing country.
Well it's not that, I had username/password for my own space with shitloads of space but someone was hotlinking it (?) or something so the guy who owned it had to change the domain name thing and now the old login details aren't working so just waiting for a reply from him.
Old March 6th, 2011, 07:28 AM   #9238 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Children Of Bodom - Relentless, Reckless, Forever - 03 - Roundtrip To Hell And Back
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #9239 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

^Great, thanks a lot, time to learn it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrö View Post
Because it kind of sounds funny. And also, you can raise your fist and yell "FÜR IMMER!" in a sinister, supervillain-type voice. It's awesome!
Haha yes it gave me a pretty good laugh when I read it, but then I was looking at it and I was like "it actually sounds pretty cool". Luckily my flatmate wasn't here so she didn't listen to me saying it like 20 times and laughing about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredtastical about Children Of Bodom View Post
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #9240 (permalink)
Guyver312

Pussyfoot Miss Suicide Cool song. tab please?
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:55 AM   #9241 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Old March 6th, 2011, 10:17 AM   #9242 (permalink)
srob7001
I shred faces off for fun

Thanks Mitch, was hoping you would for sure tab RTHAB, love that fucking song!
LTD Alexi-600 Black & Yellow - Stock
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 - DiMarzio Tone Zone & PAF Pro installed
Blackstar HT-20 H
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR-10 band EQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
HOLY FUCK, the mere amount of auto-tune during the first 15 seconds made my ears leak vomit and diarrhea.
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #9243 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Me too. And I must admit this album is growing on me big time. I'm going over COTN and the bit before the solo must have been co written by Roope cuz it sounds so much like STONE!! Quality song, I hated it at first because of the verse riff...not so bad I guess.

I'm off out for a few days soon so I'll upload what I have as a collection of tabs so far. Something started for every song!!
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #9244 (permalink)
Norbix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver312 View Post
Pussyfoot Miss Suicide Cool song. tab please?
Negative, if anyone song is next in line its RRF.

Quote:
I'm going over COTN and the bit before the solo must have been co written by Roope cuz it sounds so much like STONE!!
I said it before and people went berserk but I think COTN was mostly a collection of sinergy riffs made into a COB song. If you're referring to the gallop part, yeah that shit is sweet.

Last edited by Norbix : March 6th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #9245 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

I laughed because it's funny how people sign up for this thread, post once with a request and never post again. I'm not saying songs won't be tabbed but that is just funny. It's happened recently in my Racer X tab thread too, I will ignore them unless I see post count increasing and they're actually a respectable person that is happy to join the forum and just happened to post there first.
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #9246 (permalink)
elli

Thanks for all these new tabs! I really appreciate it :-)
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #9247 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbix View Post
I said it before and people went berserk but I think COTN was mostly a collection of sinergy riffs made into a COB song. If you're referring to the gallop part, yeah that shit is sweet.
Lamb Of God tribute album maybe but Sinergy?!? I think only the solo could be but that verse riff...that's new style COB imo.
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #9248 (permalink)
DeadlyDevil1985

Great RTHAB tab man, thank you!
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #9249 (permalink)
Norbix

Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Warheart-> View Post
Lamb Of God tribute album maybe but Sinergy?!? I think only the solo could be but that verse riff...that's new style COB imo.
I've never listened to Lamb of God so I can't comment on them, but..

The only parts from COTN that wouldn't be in a sinergy song are the intro/main riff and the chorus.

The verse, gallop part, and the entire solo section (which is most of it) sounds like something ripped out of a Sinergy song.
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #9250 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
† Fuck You Very Much †

Never listened to LOG??? That's crazy, listen to Ashes Of The Wake, one of my fave ever albums. The first 6 songs are kickass and metal classics!!

The leader singer Randy Blythe got a COB tattoo back when they toured together!