Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:19 AM   #301 (permalink)
Bodom_Child

they are my favorite band!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:20 AM   #302 (permalink)
LedByTheReaper
Bombing up Mid

OMG ALEXIFANBOI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Laiho
Alexi doesn't have a gf!!!!!!!! HE DOES"N'T HE DOENS'T HE DOESN'T. I won't believe it cuz it's not true!!!!! I'm his only future gf and that's it. NO ONE ELSE so STFU about it! I don't want to hear it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #303 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

You can judge a band by just one song. If that song sux, then most likely everything else will suck on the album. BUt sometimes it can be differnt. I heard some bullet for my valentine songs and they sucked but there was two i liked cuz it reminded me of alexi.
Old October 4th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #304 (permalink)
wild-elf
COBHC

axl is a mothafuka idiot....
Old October 4th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #305 (permalink)
-Merrild-
Lord Kevin

yeah i hate axl rose så much

Old October 4th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #306 (permalink)
LedByTheReaper
Bombing up Mid

Quote:
You can judge a band by just one song. If that song sux, then most likely everything else will suck on the album. BUt sometimes it can be differnt. I heard some bullet for my valentine songs and they sucked but there was two i liked cuz it reminded me of alexi.
No you can't judge a band by one song. How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Quote:
Alexi doesn't have a gf!!!!!!!! HE DOES"N'T HE DOENS'T HE DOESN'T. I won't believe it cuz it's not true!!!!! I'm his only future gf and that's it. NO ONE ELSE so STFU about it! I don't want to hear it!
Old October 4th, 2006, 05:12 PM   #307 (permalink)
Undefined
Indefinite Entity

Quote:
Jesus christ, I second LbtR... how fucking stupid DO YOU HAVE TO BE?!?! I mean seriously.. you can't judge shit based upon one song. And if you you're a dumbass. BTW BFMV suck, I'm ashamed I have to see them cause they open up for Iron maiden. But anyways, yer jsut an ignorant quiff. Shut up........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripflash View Post
And, that Heartless guy sure is an attention whore, if he can't get attention by being nice, he will start flaming, attention is the most important thing for him. When he grows up, gets a job, he will be pushing everyone around if he don't get his daily shot of attention, in medical terms it's called sociopathy... it's a personality disorder.

Last edited by Undefined : October 4th, 2006 at 05:15 PM.
Old October 4th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #308 (permalink)
LedByTheReaper
Bombing up Mid

Oh, we get Trivium opening for iron maiden here.. at least bullet has slightly talented guitarists.

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2006, 05:20 PM   #309 (permalink)
Undefined
Indefinite Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedByTheReaper
Oh, we get Trivium opening for iron maiden here.. at least bullet has slightly talented guitarists.
Eh, they're just too close to emo for me.... but my girlfriend likes them so I guess that's good.. it appears my cries are all in vain :P
Quote:
And, that Heartless guy sure is an attention whore, if he can't get attention by being nice, he will start flaming, attention is the most important thing for him. When he grows up, gets a job, he will be pushing everyone around if he don't get his daily shot of attention, in medical terms it's called sociopathy... it's a personality disorder.
Old October 4th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #310 (permalink)
LedByTheReaper
Bombing up Mid

Your just another star

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #311 (permalink)
Homage_To_Satan

Ahhh trivium sucks no offense to anyone who likes but they do suck
Old October 4th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #312 (permalink)
Hatebreeder
Pizzicato Heartstrings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAgainstTheAmish
Ahhh trivium sucks no offense to anyone who likes but they do suck
And that is the truth. Trivium are possibly the most annoying "metal" band I have ever heard.
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #313 (permalink)
Rock Hydra
Feel the Strain!

I hope Trivium headline near Buffalo after their new album is out. I'd like to see them in concert. I've been following them for quite a while
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:23 PM   #314 (permalink)
Blue_Jay
Banned

I can only agree slightly to Laiho's post. A lot of the band's songs can sound different very. Espicially on albums. For most bands they sound very different through album by album and maybe some twists as the album goes on with the songs. Although there are plenty of bands that doesn't have a lot of changes aka Daylight Dies, Dragonforce, Amon Amarth, Devildriver, and Soulfly.
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #315 (permalink)
The Bringer

Quote:
If you listened to Metallica's Ronnie without listening to anything else there is a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE. (Just an idea)

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. You are so blind. And people say it isn't fair to call Americans ignorant. Here is full proof that the statement can be VERY TRUE.
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:49 AM   #316 (permalink)
Rock Hydra
Feel the Strain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bringer
If you listened to Metallica's Ronnie without listening to anything else there is a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE. (Just an idea)

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. You are so blind. And people say it isn't fair to call Americans ignorant. Here is full proof that the statement can be VERY TRUE.
Key word. And ignorance is not limited to any one nationality.
Old October 5th, 2006, 01:35 AM   #317 (permalink)
The Bringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hydra
Key word. And ignorance is not limited to any one nationality.
I chose my words very carefully because I know for fact that it isn't true across the board. There are a few things I notice about ignorant Americans. Those who are ignorant are usually MUCH MORE ignorant than any other ignorant nationality and usually what they believe is either completely false or utterly stupid.

Prime example. Instead of saying "Oh! I know Nevermore. I heard a song but I wasn't too hooked on it so I didn't bother listening to more." she INSISTS that you can judge any and every band on one song.

Last edited by The Bringer : October 5th, 2006 at 01:38 AM.
Old October 5th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #318 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

^well, i didn't exactly mean you can judge a band on just one song. I just meant, it's most likely a majority of their songs will suck or maybe i just don't like them cuz of the type of music they play.

And Trivium suck! They're so damn boring and annoying esp. the vocals. Trivium and Iron Maiden is an interesting combination. I know there are a lot of fans that would like to see that and at the same time a lot of Iron Maiden fans hate Trivium. BFMB pwn Trivium anytime. They have better vocals, guitars, and drums.
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #319 (permalink)
-Unhallowed-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korruptive
CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?
Yes they've been my favourite band since 2002 maybe (began listening to them some years before). Even though it's really hard to choose one "favourite" I actually can say COB are. Anyway, there are many other bands I've listened to really a lot, and could easially say is amongst my favourites too.
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #320 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

^like what?
Old October 5th, 2006, 08:51 PM   #321 (permalink)
Hatebreeder
Pizzicato Heartstrings

Quote:
You can judge a band by just one song. If that song sux, then most likely everything else will suck on the album. BUt sometimes it can be differnt.
That can be true, but sometimes love for a band can come from multiple listens and thus, in reality, you often can't judge a band by one song. In addition, elements heard in different songs by the same artist can give you a new appreciation for another song you heard that you may not have liked.
Old October 5th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #322 (permalink)
I Worship Alexi

Bodom Is Without A Doubt My Favorite Band...
I've Been A Fan Ever Since I Heard Lake Bodom Back In 99'...
They Are So Fucking Amazing!!!

Old October 5th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #323 (permalink)
The Bringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Worship Alexi

Bodom Is Without A Doubt My Favorite Band...
You didn't have to say that. I knew it already by looking at your name.
Old October 5th, 2006, 11:15 PM   #324 (permalink)
Sock puppet
poot

lol its very obvious
Old October 5th, 2006, 11:42 PM   #325 (permalink)
Undefined
Indefinite Entity

Quote:
^well, i didn't exactly mean you can judge a band on just one song. I just meant, it's most likely a majority of their songs will suck or maybe i just don't like them cuz of the type of music they play.

And Trivium suck! They're so damn boring and annoying esp. the vocals. Trivium and Iron Maiden is an interesting combination. I know there are a lot of fans that would like to see that and at the same time a lot of Iron Maiden fans hate Trivium. BFMB pwn Trivium anytime. They have better vocals, guitars, and drums.
whatever, i dont know why i even read and respond to your utter douche-baggery, but here goes:

This is YOUR opinion, and since you've not made yourself out to be a very credible/intelligent person on this forum, yer opinion pretty much makes 'Yen' seem like 'gold'. Get my analogy? Your views and thoughts expressed mean shit to most users here. It's a forum, and you're free to ejaculate your stupidity in our faces daily, but if I were you, and I'm glad I'm not, but if i was, I'd try to restore some validity to my comments before spamming my garbage everywhere. Agree?

TO ME, trivium is an alright band, they have at least some good songs, that much is true and can be argued. As for BFMV pwning them, I don't think so. Maybe if you like emo, then sure... hell if you think that way, I bet you think Story of the Year pwns CoB, it's all a matter of opinion, unless yer an unbiased outsider with credible qualities and skills that allow you to judge bands in a fair way and indicate you know what the fuck you're talking about. But i sincerely doubt you are/do. Anyways, trivium = an ok band to me, and BFMV doesnt.
Quote: