Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 24th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Plankcore
Felate me plz.

Janne, he seems like as much of a geek as I am, so i'm sure we'd get along. =P

http://www.michaelplank.co.uk/

Last edited by Plankcore : September 24th, 2006 at 07:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 24th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Nikki

I've already met them all,hilarious guys.

Alexi is extremely shy off the stage,it didn't take him a while to open up to me,and when he is open to you,he's a sweetheart.

Jaska and I talked for hours about hockey,him and I big hockey fans.

Henkka's the more smart one,the kind of guy I could talk about school and what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.

Roope,he's drunk and spoke Greek to me alot,heh. Not that I understood any of it

Janne is just Janne
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:40 AM   #28 (permalink)
Mystique1721
bass solo, take one

^ how did you meet them? was it before or after a show? at a bar or by their tour bus....?
Old September 25th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique1721
^ how did you meet them? was it before or after a show? at a bar or by their tour bus....?
before and after,before at their signing,and after the show outside their bus
Old September 25th, 2006, 01:40 PM   #30 (permalink)
skebaa

I've already met all of them at Tuska 2005. the compere said on the stage that they are sharing autographs next to the stage so i rushed there. Too bad that i couldn't get pictures because of the multitude but at least i managed to meet my heros. But i didn't have much time though. I just said to Alexi how much i apprechiate him and stuff...As for the other members i just kept saying "Fucking cool!" or something, lol. What i found pretty astonishing was that Roope seemed to have managed to get drunk already altough the gig finished like 20 minutes before that. Well, that's what it looked like
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:45 PM   #31 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

Plankcore: LMFAO!

Nikkie: What!!!!!!?????????? YOU MET THEM!!!!! Next bodom show, i'll wait for them by their tourbus as long as i have to to meet them! Where are those damn tour buses parked! OMFG, i'm so fuuuucccckiiiinnnnn jjeeeeeaaaalloouusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams my ass off* I need to meet them esp. ALexi! OMg, the way you described how Alexi was.......awwwwww, that's so cute. I'm more in love now and my heart is beating really fast. I"m back up in heaven now. Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Alexi's the cutest person ever. If that's how he is, i wonder how he is drunk. I MUST MEET ALEXI! I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI I MUST MEET ALEXI HOw is it possibe for sooooo many people to meet them and so imposssible for me! If all of you can, why do you people say i never will!? I will! After hearing this, i can practically smell ALexi hair and feel his skin and his kiss. He's that close now! I fuckin hate you!!!! I NEED ALEXI!!!!!!!!!!! What city did you meet them?!!!!!!
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

I'll kill to meet ALexi!!!! I'll do whatever anyone wants me to do to meet him!!! He's in my grasp! ALEXI!!!!! Reading that comment you said, nikkie, was the sweetest thing about alexi i heard. I nneed to get his attention!
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:48 PM   #33 (permalink)
V. Bornebusch
just the booze talking

^that fake accout should already be loooooooooong gone.
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #34 (permalink)
Sock puppet
poot

dude...calm down! i'll tell him about you if i meet em ok? i'll start with the negatives then work it to the positives if their are any okay?
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #35 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

V person: It's a real account! I'm not a fake, ok!?

Username: If you meet ALexi before me, i'll murder you! I'll cyber murder you if i have to! BUt if you do, which you can't before me, tell him all the good things about me. NO NEGATIVES!
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
Sock puppet
poot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Laiho
V person: It's a real account! I'm not a fake, ok!?

Username: If you meet ALexi before me, i'll murder you! I'll cyber murder you if i have to! BUt if you do, which you can't before me, tell him all the good things about me. NO NEGATIVES!
yes negatives. and if you cyber murder me, you'll be laughed at by alot of people
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

Fine i'lll write you bitchy poem instead!!!!!
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

And give Alexi my email address!
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sock puppet
poot

no
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #40 (permalink)
V. Bornebusch
just the booze talking

why every thread nowadays turns into this??

(and btw, this was said by the V person)
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:57 PM   #41 (permalink)
I_AM_CANADIAN!
ŵG!

Anyways . . .

I have to say I liked Roppe the best. I talked with him for an hour or two about random shit. He's hilarious! Janne is great to converse with if you have to say anything about geeky stuff. I didn't meet Jaska, unfortunately . Henkka is a great guy to talk to about the sciences as well as anything intellectual (we talked about physics ) and Alexi is very shy off stage but, yeah, when you start talking with him and say something that gets his attention (I argued about why planes are much better then cars ) he'll talk to you for awhile and not really give a shit about anyone else.

"I live to surf... Even in death I still surf... For the Emperor!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
Nick Brookes is king of the Bloodstock open air field. He personally shagged 5 different species of wildlife.
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
Sock puppet
poot

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_AM_CANADIAN!
Anyways . . .

I have to say I liked Roppe the best. I talked with him for an hour or two about random shit. He's hilarious! Janne is great to converse with if you have to say anything about geeky stuff. I didn't meet Jaska, unfortunately . Henkka is a great guy to talk to about the sciences as well as anything intellectual (we talked about physics ) and Alexi is very shy off stage but, yeah, when you start talking with him and say something that gets his attention (I argued about why planes are much better then cars ) he'll talk to you for awhile and not really give a shit about anyone else.
sweet, i'll try to meet em and maybe take some pics and post it here
Old September 25th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
I_AM_CANADIAN!
ŵG!

That'd be awesome.

"I live to surf... Even in death I still surf... For the Emperor!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
Nick Brookes is king of the Bloodstock open air field. He personally shagged 5 different species of wildlife.
Old September 25th, 2006, 04:34 PM   #44 (permalink)
V. Bornebusch
just the booze talking

oh yeah, staying in topic.

I've always digged Henkka's style and althoug I've already met him (and yes, he was just as nice I thought he would be), I'd still like to have a longer conversation with him. I agree with the thread starter, Henkka has some good points of many things that I think are important too.

But Alexi in the other hand... I read an Finnish interview of him and he said lot of things, that made me think of him in a SO different way. There was some personal stuff and talk about cars... I'm like really into cars and the "useless driving" thing, when you just go driving in the middle of nowhere just to clear your mind... Man, that is good. So, I think Alexi and I could talk about cars and... alcohol, ofcourse.

I've always wondered, what Jaska thinks of everything, cause he never says a word. But last spring I saw an tv program, where Jaska's mom was interviewed and they also showed a lot of pics of young Jaska, so it really showed a new side of him.

And well Roope... Everyone has said that he would be a great drinking buddy and I know that's right. But I'd like to ask him about Stone and Waltari and the old stuff he use to do. After all, he's a legend.

Janne, d00d. I'd like to meet him, cause he makes so good white russian -drink thingys. No, seriously, I think of Janne almost the same way that I think of Jaska. Don't really know that much of him... But he has a great sense of humour and would be a great lad to hang out with.

I don't really know which of them I'd like to meet the most. So, I'll just take them all!!
Old September 25th, 2006, 05:11 PM   #45 (permalink)
DragonKeeper
czarica i pijana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkie
I've already met them all,hilarious guys.

Alexi is extremely shy off the stage,it didn't take him a while to open up to me,and when he is open to you,he's a sweetheart.

Jaska and I talked for hours about hockey,him and I big hockey fans.

Henkka's the more smart one,the kind of guy I could talk about school and what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.

Roope,he's drunk and spoke Greek to me alot,heh. Not that I understood any of it

Janne is just Janne
Roope speaks Greek?
Old September 25th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
S.A.M.

I think it would be cool to talk to Jaska because like V said, I've never really heard him say much of anything.
Old September 25th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #47 (permalink)
Rock Hydra
Feel the Strain!

I had a weird ass dream last night that I was hanging out with Bodom. I prettymuch remember it too.

I remember showing up and saying "Sorry I'm late" to Alexi, he shrugged it of saying "No problem dude". Then I started talking to him, then he looked at me and said, are you fucking high? I was like "uhh....no". So Roope says "What the fuck, man?" and points to a pipe that was on a table. So we all sat down and smoked weed. Then I remember talking about him and bullshit like that and said that I was learning one of the songs, so then we decided to all jam out, high as hell. I kept fucking up cause Alexi was making us all laugh by doing stupid shit, so we stopped and went to some store...went to the toy section and started trhowing stuffed animals and other random crap at each other and got kiced out. Then we went to the liquor store and got some liquor and went back and drank...and it's like 10:00 at night and everyone starts passing out. I was like WTF....so I sat down...then woke up...

Yeah...kinda anticlimactic (sp?)...but that's it.
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:24 PM   #48 (permalink)
Alex.
Membre

I'd like to meet John Smithbergh the second bassist
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:34 PM   #49 (permalink)
Poss

to meet someone to talk about bodom:

id like to meet alexi of course to talk about how he composes stuff and how he did some acoustic things in inearthed.

to meet some to talk about other stuff:

id like to meet henkka as well because he seems to be a very interesting person to talk with.
Old September 25th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #50 (permalink)
Nikki

Alexi almost got us all arrested with his big mouth