Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 13th, 2008, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

Your COB Collection

Here is the forum where you can post pictures of your Cob Collection, I will make links to all who uploads pictures of their stuff

Edit: Sorry for the typo!

Peoples Stuff:

Dagurgisla : His Stuff
Jmbullet: Her Stuff
Zarok666: His Stuff
<-Warheart->: His Stuff
Children of COB: His Stuff
Cobhcjpf: His Stuff His 2 Stuff
Deadnight.Warrior:His Stuff

Northern Insanity: His Stuff
Orcy_Uk: His Stuff

Last edited by o1-deathbyorder : June 18th, 2008 at 09:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 13th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
Fuck You Very Much

There was on in Off-Topic a while a go.

And it's "your".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old March 13th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kattana
Rick 'n roll

lol, i'm CoB collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alachi View Post
hail to the Tonberry king!
Old March 13th, 2008, 12:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
<-Warheart->
Fuck You Very Much

What COBHC stuff you got?

I actually should do another pic.

I've now got a fully signed Blooddrunk CD single, Red Rim Vingle Single, Blooddrunk T-shirt, UK 2008 ticket, a Jackson RR, a new mag with Alexi on.

Last edited by <-Warheart-> : March 13th, 2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old March 13th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

^yeah sorry, didn't know.. A the typo.. Shit Happens ;D

Last edited by o1-deathbyorder : March 13th, 2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

I'll bump it with my collection. Should I squeeze in RR, Sinergy albums and Stone DVD as COB-related too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredtastical about Children Of Bodom View Post
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old March 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

^Why not! ;D
Old March 14th, 2008, 09:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Zarok666
Sith happens

I don't know why the other thread is posted in Off Topic, it's about COB related stuff.

Anyway, huge fanboi alert!!

2 Nuclear Blast black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Children Of Bodom singles and various Something Wild editions (first edition with blue logo, Japan, digipak, shape CD, deluxe, MCs, promo).

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Downfall singles and various Hatebreeder editions (Japan, deluxe, MCs, promo).

1 black LP, 1 green LP, one re-issued PIC LP, 4 box sets with photo cards (one with autographs), limited Japanese edition with extra booklet and re-issued CD version.

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Hate Me! yellow vinyl singles, 2 Hate Me! singles and various Follow The Reaper editions (Japan, digipaks, MC, promo).

2 black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Needled 24/7 vinyl singles, 2 You're Better Off Dead! singles and various CD editions (first edition, Japan, promo). Also limited Bestbreeder edition.

2 PIC LPs, 2 in Your Face and 2 Trashed, Lost & Strungout singles, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVDs, digipak and various Are You Dead Yet editions (Japan with DVD, promo). I put Chaos Ridden Years there because I didn't know where else to put it.

1 PIC LP with red rim, 1 PIC LP with clear rim, 2 Blooddrunk red vinyl singles, 2 Blooddrunk singles, 2 Blooddrunk enhanced singles and Blooddrunk album promo.

Smaller stuff of merchandise and promo articles.

My whole vinyl stuff on one pic:

+ lots of mags and posters with COB. I was also too lazy to take pics of my shirts and other COB clothing but I own pretty much everything that's listed in the SOB merch section.

Still selling parts of my COB collection: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/7060437-post8.html
Old March 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

^HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Old March 14th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
lory
Lorean I.A.E Devon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarok666 View Post
I don't know why the other thread is posted in Off Topic, it's about COB related stuff.

Anyway, huge fanboi alert!!

2 Nuclear Blast black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Children Of Bodom singles and various Something Wild editions (first edition with blue logo, Japan, digipak, shape CD, deluxe, MCs, promo).

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Downfall singles and various Hatebreeder editions (Japan, deluxe, MCs, promo).

1 black LP, 1 green LP, one re-issued PIC LP, 4 box sets with photo cards (one with autographs), limited Japanese edition with extra booklet and re-issued CD version.

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Hate Me! yellow vinyl singles, 2 Hate Me! singles and various Follow The Reaper editions (Japan, digipaks, MC, promo).

2 black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Needled 24/7 vinyl singles, 2 You're Better Off Dead! singles and various CD editions (first edition, Japan, promo). Also limited Bestbreeder edition.

2 PIC LPs, 2 in Your Face and 2 Trashed, Lost & Strungout singles, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVDs, digipak and various Are You Dead Yet editions (Japan with DVD, promo). I put Chaos Ridden Years there because I didn't know where else to put it.

1 PIC LP with red rim, 1 PIC LP with clear rim, 2 Blooddrunk red vinyl singles, 2 Blooddrunk singles, 2 Blooddrunk enhanced singles and Blooddrunk album promo.

Smaller stuff of merchandise and promo articles.

My whole vinyl stuff on one pic:

+ lots of mags and posters with COB. I was also too lazy to take pics of my shirts and other COB clothing but I own pretty much everything that's listed in the SOB merch section.
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ZAROK!!!

Is there anything you don't own? Wow man, you've got more stuff than the whole forum all together.

Quote:
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zarok666
Sith happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by children of COB View Post
Is there anything you don't own?
Yeah, quite a lot. Right now I can think of Follow The Reaper Deluxe Edition, In Your Face vinyl single and lots of other small merchandise. I don't need every COB wristwatch or something like COB shoes to feel happy.

I don't collect that much anymore as I used to a few years ago but I still try to get every cool item.

Still selling parts of my COB collection: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/7060437-post8.html
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

Quote:
Yeah, quite a lot. Right now I can think of Follow The Reaper Deluxe Edition, In Your Face vinyl single and lots of other small merchandise. I don't need every COB wristwatch or something like COB shoes to feel happy.

I don't collect that much anymore as I used to a few years ago but I still try to get every cool item.
Ok man. I hope you didn't get me wrong, I was not being sarcastic. BTW, I wanted to send you a mag cover I haven't seen in SOB (Metallian first 3 months of 2008), but my mail is not working. Do you want me to upload the scan here?

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mori
Mad vampire

omfd! ....Zarok666....
and I have only one flag (AYDY) and t-shirt... i think i'll go and dig myself into earth.....

COB addict
Old March 14th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zarok666
Sith happens

Quote:
Ok man. I hope you didn't get me wrong, I was not being sarcastic. BTW, I wanted to send you a mag cover I haven't seen in SOB (Metallian first 3 months of 2008), but my mail is not working. Do you want me to upload the scan here?
Don't worry, it's cool. And yeah, you can upload the scan somewhere and send me the link in a PM so it won't be off topic here.

Old March 14th, 2008, 01:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

Ok, I'll try and scan it this weekend. Keep an eye on PM.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old March 14th, 2008, 02:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

@Zarok666: Where did you get all of those stuff.? Because i've never seen the tokyo warhearts LP?
Old March 14th, 2008, 02:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
tempestadiossa

Zarok: why did you buy several copies of the same items?
Old March 14th, 2008, 03:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zarok666
Sith happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by o1-deathbyorder View Post
@Zarok666: Where did you get all of those stuff.? Because i've never seen the tokyo warhearts LP?
Even the rare stuff was once sold at normal (internet) shops and I bought it for normal prices when it was released. I'm a COB fan for 10 years now, so it wasn't really hard to buy all the stuff in that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempestadiossa View Post
Zarok: why did you buy several copies of the same items?
Maybe I will sell some parts of my collection one day for a nice price, that's why I have most of the stuff like singles twice. I buy different editions of one album because some of them contain exclusive bonus tracks and/or special booklets. The Tokyo Warhearts box set is very limited and I bought a couple of sets when it was released but so far I couldn't give one of them away. But there's no real logic in crazy collecting anyway.

Old March 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

Quote:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ZAROK!!!
Dude, you totally ripped of my comment ;D..
Old March 14th, 2008, 03:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dunununuuu-NUNUNU
Li3k omgz0r?

Zarok666: Why, may I ask?

Mattias "IA" Eklundh

Old March 14th, 2008, 03:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
tempestadiossa

Quote:
Maybe I will sell some parts of my collection one day for a nice price
Which is exactly what I'd be looking forward to (Something Wild shape CD, FTW)
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zarok666
Sith happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreflake View Post
Zarok666: Why, may I ask?
Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempestadiossa View Post
Which is exactly what I'd be looking forward to (Something Wild shape CD, FTW)
Drop me a mail.

Old March 14th, 2008, 05:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
tempestadiossa

Quote:
Drop me a mail.
I surely will in the next few days
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
o1-deathbyorder

^I would like to know if you would sell an Tokyo Warheart LP?