Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM   #126 (permalink)
Fetzer
Dr. uıʌǝʞ

Tho, that makes me think, there should be a "Ask The Bandmembers (for interviews)" thread, run by someone who would pick up questions, after they are debated, and post them in the first post (Editing it) and removing them as they finally are asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:10 AM   #127 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

^It would just get filled up with stupid questions and the ones who deserve to ask them something don't get the chance.

No interview? I knew it.

The Hoff
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 3rd, 2008, 04:35 AM   #128 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma In Black View Post
I am keeping all of your questions and I WILL solidify this interview in the near future for you!
Good, whenever you get the next opportunity.

The Hoff
Old October 3rd, 2008, 09:41 AM   #129 (permalink)
Karma In Black
A Blessing In Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper666 View Post
that's really disappointing, for you as well as us, Karma, but thanks for letting us know. Hope you can get the interview
sometime soon (do you know why they're not doing interviews?), and look forward to your reivew and pix of the show
It was a let down for us all. Again, I wish I could have done it; however, all hope is not lost. The first opportunity I get, I will do it!!! How could I not let you guys know! As far as why, necessarily I am not at liberty to say. But yeah, the review...it will be coming shortly!

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! It's been a helluva week for me so I think I will take someone's suggestion up on rum or my favourite Johnnie Walker...

Skål/Kippis/Cheers!!
Old October 4th, 2008, 10:03 AM   #130 (permalink)
happilemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma In Black View Post
I have an answer why you guys have not seen ANY new interviews for this tour...because they are not doing any per the tour manager. Having said this, I am sure you can put two and two together...I did not get the interview last night.

I am keeping all of your questions and I WILL solidify this interview in the near future for you!

Sorry I have kept you in suspense just to let you down. However there is an upside to this story; I will have a live review of all I saw last night with pics. Knowing it is not nearly the same as an interview but I wanted to give you all something!

Okay, I will let you know when the review is ready and before you ask, it should be ready by 7 Oktober.

You all truly rock and I appreciate you guys always coming through so I will do the same for you!
/K
Awh...oh well. You tried your best anyway so thanks and don't feel bad,it's not your fault Im sure you'll get another chance
Old October 7th, 2008, 08:32 AM   #131 (permalink)
Lakebodom666

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
I like Blooddrunk, shut the fuck up, retard.

Learn to read, dumbfuck.
LOL wat a pissy little shit