Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 21st, 2009, 01:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Flappy
Fetch me a carrot.

Gonna go bribe her with secks?

~Chuck is not dead, the devil just wanted guitar lessons.~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 21st, 2009, 04:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ensi
CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS

Yes.

Gear:
Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, LTD MH-1000ET, JS30RR, Fender CD-60, Squier Vint. Mod 5-string J-bass
EVH 5150 III 50w, Harley Benton 2x12 v30, ISP Decimator, Maxon OD808, Korg Pitchblack
Line 6 Toneport UX1, Yamaha HS8, Shure SM57, T-Bone SC400, M-Audio Q40
YouTube | SoundCloud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:14 AM   #28 (permalink)
I Spit On Your Grave
lolwut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gig View Post
AH YOU BBBB.... QWERTY!!!
Damn u all!!!
Woah, dude! Calm down!

Okay okay okay...
Truth is, the short answer is no. The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... Even though some (or most) people will consider that more important.
But the chances of another Sinergy album being released is unlikely...

Dammit, if there was another album being released, info will be posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensi View Post
Wait Kim in Norway?

l0l
lolwut
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:40 AM   #29 (permalink)
<Arcane>

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Spit On Your Grave View Post
The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... Even though some (or most) people will consider that more important.

Hehe
Old June 22nd, 2009, 08:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

Quote:
Truth is, the short answer is no. The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... But the chances of another Sinergy album being released is unlikely...
It's all about whether they find a moment that clicks for all parties to rally up and put it together, that means the bitch has vocals left to scream and Alexi has some solos to shred, then it's canned. There seems to be anticipation of it so I think the day will come, if not soon then late. It wouldn't take more than two weeks to do it so maybe it can be done already this winter, who knows. There are also personal issues circling the entire thing so I don't know. However, if Alexi falls into his usual lash of alcohol on his holiday then I wouldn't be surprised if it never came out.

The Hoff

Last edited by (__Joonas__) : June 22nd, 2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 08:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Ayla

Quote:
The long answer is that there most likely will NOT be another Sinergy album because of other not-so-important craps... like Children of Bodom... Even though some (or most) people will consider that more important.
Hm, not important in your eyes?
Maybe neither of them are interested to work with the other?
I wouldn't be surprised.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 02:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

Actually about working together, I would like to know what's going on, because many of us asume that they don't want to do stuff together but then Kim keeps writing lyrics for Bodom albums (or so they say). Can that be a contract thing? Is it that there is no bad blood between them and that new Sinergy truly doesn't come out because of a lack of time to put their schedules together? What the fuck happens? Also, seeing as how Kimberly used to be quite ambitious (dropped Dimmu to get her own band and become somehow big in music business, got a huge lineup for Sinergy [Alexi, Roope, Lauri Porra...], etc) I always thought that, Sinergy or not, she'd do something more, but there's no news about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredtastical about Children Of Bodom View Post
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 02:43 PM   #33 (permalink)
Ayla

Interesting questions but I have no idea.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:46 AM   #34 (permalink)
I Spit On Your Grave
lolwut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
Hm, not important in your eyes?
Maybe neither of them are interested to work with the other?
I wouldn't be surprised.
Well... That's just purely my opinion.

Although children of COB does bring up a good point.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:41 AM   #35 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by children of COB View Post
Actually about working together, I would like to know what's going on, because many of us asume that they don't want to do stuff together but then Kim keeps writing lyrics for Bodom albums (or so they say). Can that be a contract thing? Is it that there is no bad blood between them and that new Sinergy truly doesn't come out because of a lack of time to put their schedules together? What the fuck happens? Also, seeing as how Kimberly used to be quite ambitious (dropped Dimmu to get her own band and become somehow big in music business, got a huge lineup for Sinergy [Alexi, Roope, Lauri Porra...], etc) I always thought that, Sinergy or not, she'd do something more, but there's no news about her.
Maybe Kim and Alexi had more a professional than a love affair since day one. Was easier juridically to switch countries or whatever. It's just they came up with new things in life and the project is on ice. Hold your breath till you choke!

Dropped Dimmu, or..

The Hoff
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:16 AM   #36 (permalink)
valkokukka
I can still feel it

Quote:
Good questions. I would really like to hear Kim's comments about future of Sinergy and 4th album. She always used to say more than Alexi. And it bothers me that she has disappeared completely, I assumed that she would have some other project going on when Sinergy is not active. Lack of time or schedule mismatches don't sound good excuses anymore, they have had time. Maybe they are not interested to finish it anymore?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:40 AM   #37 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkokukka View Post
Good questions. I would really like to hear Kim's comments about future of Sinergy and 4th album. She always used to say more than Alexi. And it bothers me that she has disappeared completely, I assumed that she would have some other project going on when Sinergy is not active. Lack of time or schedule mismatches don't sound good excuses anymore, they have had time. Maybe they are not interested to finish it anymore?
She has. PM

The Hoff
Old June 23rd, 2009, 09:17 AM   #38 (permalink)
Ayla

Last edited by Ayla : June 28th, 2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #39 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

Oh FFS Joonas stop that. If you know things, you say, if not, don't, but don't pretend you do or go "I just slip a bit but tell noone".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonas Lehtonen View Post
Maybe Kim and Alexi had more a professional than a love affair since day one. Was easier juridically to switch countries or whatever. It's just they came up with new things in life and the project is on ice. Hold your breath till you choke!

Dropped Dimmu, or..
Well, they've always said that she dropped Dimmu and Dimmu has never said otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkokukka View Post
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredtastical about Children Of Bodom View Post
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #40 (permalink)
Mystique1721
bass solo, take one

yeah wtf Joonas. just say it on this thread.
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
eveningninja
Skull Kid

yeah wtf Joonas. just say it on this thread.

my Laiho contest video

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeznep View Post
SERIOSLY!!!!!!

I've watched "Chaos Ridden Years Stockholm Live" several times now and I get more angry everytime. I hate Alexi of all my heart cuz he's got all the cool stuff to himself.

Alexi got like 2 mins to do some solos, the drummis got some time aswell and the same with the kboard. But Roope gets like 10 sec then alexi comes in on the scene. WHY THE FUCK? LET ROOPE PLAY, OOOOOhh im sorry, Alexi will get to Jelous. Stupid idiot.
Seriosly.
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:20 PM   #42 (permalink)
Mystique1721
bass solo, take one

^ joo chut up.
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
eveningninja
Skull Kid

^ How much are they paying you to be here?

my Laiho contest video

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeznep View Post
SERIOSLY!!!!!!

I've watched "Chaos Ridden Years Stockholm Live" several times now and I get more angry everytime. I hate Alexi of all my heart cuz he's got all the cool stuff to himself.

Alexi got like 2 mins to do some solos, the drummis got some time aswell and the same with the kboard. But Roope gets like 10 sec then alexi comes in on the scene. WHY THE FUCK? LET ROOPE PLAY, OOOOOhh im sorry, Alexi will get to Jelous. Stupid idiot.
Seriosly.
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:02 AM   #44 (permalink)
I Spit On Your Grave
lolwut?

Oh for fucks sake, Joonas! Shut the fuck up if you're not gonna tell us anything!
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:45 AM   #45 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

Well.

Quote:
Well, they've always said that she dropped Dimmu and Dimmu has never said otherwise.
Ok, I didn't know that. Actually I didn't care about Sinergy too much but I'll really have to check out this new album when it's ready, since there's all this anticipation going on. Then again it doesn't seem to be so important to Sinergy does it.

The Hoff
Old June 25th, 2009, 06:21 AM   #46 (permalink)
happilemon

Quote:
Actually about working together, I would like to know what's going on, because many of us asume that they don't want to do stuff together but then Kim keeps writing lyrics for Bodom albums (or so they say). Can that be a contract thing?
So they say? We've no reason to believe she doesn't..I doubt they'd really give her credit for stuff she doesn't do otherwise..nothing contrived about it. I wouldn't think there's any 'bad blood' involved in it. Alexi's said in an interview somewhere, that he talks to her on the phone and she's just there, as a friend and someone he has confidence in musically, to write some decent lyrics for COB when he's stressed about it, her knowing lyrics aren't his favourite aspect of making music. I wouldn't see the need to question that. It's hardly a formal arrangement or contract type thing I'd think, just a gesture of friendship.

I wouldn't say it's bad blood as much as maybe a lack of inspiration what with Roope and Alexi already playing and touring together all the time..the difficulties with the shedules does seem a bit like an excuse but we'll likely never know anyway..I doubt the album will come out really,with this lineup anyway.
Definately agree with the thinking it wierd that Kim would just disappear from the music world like that, but she does have kids now..maybe she's just not that motivated by music anymore or something. Really hope we eventually see the album but not holding my breath.

Also Joonas stop being a secret hoarder you cunt!
Old June 25th, 2009, 08:17 AM   #47 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

^I'm not. Like you said I think Kimberly has more interest in being a mommy than sing for a metal band. Lazy fuckers, they'll never get it done. In fact they enjoy watching you wait.

The Hoff
Old June 26th, 2009, 12:40 AM   #48 (permalink)
I Spit On Your Grave
lolwut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonas Lehtonen View Post
^I'm not.
Old June 26th, 2009, 02:36 AM   #49 (permalink)
Mystique1721
bass solo, take one

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningninja View Post
^ How much are they paying you to be here?
not enough.

and when the hell did Kim have babies? how old are the little brats?
Old June 26th, 2009, 04:33 AM   #50 (permalink)
I Spit On Your Grave
lolwut?

^ I don't know... Maybe for a few years now? I've kinda tuned out of things recently...