Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM   #51 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Wild Child View Post
End of the fucking story.
I lolled
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #52 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPot View Post
I lolled
This is SERIOS business!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 29th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
predator2353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
This is SERIOS business!
HOLY SHIT!!! SOMEBODY!!! STOP THE SERIOUS TRAIN!!!
Old October 30th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #54 (permalink)
T3h_Killjoy
Back to fuck shit up

Quote:
Dude You're off. Poser.
Old October 30th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #55 (permalink)
Aries Wild Child
PERKELE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3h_Killjoy View Post
Dude You're off. Poser.
Yeah, may be I am the one who hate Alexi because he is great guitarist? Fuck off!

Last edited by Aries Wild Child : October 30th, 2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #56 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
Yeah, may be I am the one who hate Alexi because he is great guitarist? Fuck off!
Has anyone else except the OP said they hate Alexi because he is a great guitarist?

And it's maybe
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:03 AM   #57 (permalink)
nunofrg

Quote:
Alexi don't get all the solos.
I don't think Roope is feeling bad, he looks like happy and enjoying.
Alexi is the frontman. The Ram, the leader, of course the camera will following him more than others.

eveningninja, are you drunk or what? Alexi made Children Of Bodom, stop being a fucking bitch.

ffs yea i mean, roope is in this 5 years playing what alexander did so dont compare the credit roope has and deserves to alexi. alexi did everything children of bodom is and deserves all the credit. children of bodom solos are alexis and jannes role and if theres space for 2 or 3 solos of roope until now its only because of the respect alexi has for roope being such an amazing guitarrist and experience he has. otherwise he wouldnt have even 1 solo like alexander didnt had. roope knows what his position is about, he is the rythm guitarrist and he accepted and he looks to be enjoying playing for children of bodom this way, so i dont understand your problem man. stop going to foruns drunk ffs

(ups sorry this was supposed to be a response of a response to what jezznep said...)

Last edited by nunofrg : October 30th, 2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:21 AM   #58 (permalink)
T3h_Killjoy
Back to fuck shit up

Quote:
Butthurt huh ?
Old October 30th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #59 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunofrg View Post
otherwise he wouldnt have even 1 solo like alexander didnt had
He played a solo in Red Light In My Eyes Pt. 1.
Old October 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM   #60 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPot View Post
He played a solo in Red Light In My Eyes Pt. 1.
Brother of Metal is correct.
Old October 30th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #61 (permalink)
dreams_of_eternal_hate
I'm in space

Quote:
alexi did everything children of bodom is and deserves all the credit.

People like you seriously don't understand that a band is about teamplay, huh? Of course, Alexi has and had a lot of input to COB but all the others are exactly same as important, even though their part might just not be THAT obvious.
Old October 30th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #62 (permalink)
nunofrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams_of_eternal_hate View Post
People like you seriously don't understand that a band is about teamplay, huh? Of course, Alexi has and had a lot of input to COB but all the others are exactly same as important, even though their part might just not be THAT obvious.
dude sure the others are fucking important, but not the same as alexi. he is he mindcreator of everything, the leader, the face of the band and every song was written by him. the others only suggest this or that and only play if alexi accepts so you cant say they´re so important as alexi is.

its like the actual guns n roses or ozzy osbourne band. in my opinion guns n roses is axl´s band. both ozzy and axl are the mind creators of the respective bands, and decide everything, so without them theres no band. alexi is almost the same thing except he creates the riffs/melodies so that makes alexi even more important. so saying alexi´s band or children of bodom is the exact same thing, sorry.
he is more important than henkka, roope, janne or jaska! and saying he isnt its stupid. imagine to try take out alexi on children, what would happen? try to take out one of the others, what would happen? alexi gets another guy like he did with alexander! and u cant replace alexi can you? because if you replace him the band would sound absolutely different

what you said its what happens more with metallica, slayer. every member creates stuff and theres no "mindcreator" that makes everything.

Last edited by nunofrg : October 30th, 2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old October 30th, 2010, 01:12 PM   #63 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
its like the actual guns n roses or ozzy osbourne band. in my opinion guns n roses is axl´s band.
How come? On "Appetite for Destruction" for example, Axl only took part on four songs.

And that's the album that made G'n'R what they are today.
Old October 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #64 (permalink)
nunofrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
How come? On "Appetite for Destruction" for example, Axl only took part on four songs.

And that's the album that made G'n'R what they are today.
yy im not talking about those times, im talking about right now. in this moment he is the only original member of gnr and he makes everything. back then it wasnt only him obviously
Old October 31st, 2010, 12:50 AM   #65 (permalink)
eveningninja
Skull Kid

my Laiho contest video

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeznep View Post
SERIOSLY!!!!!!

I've watched "Chaos Ridden Years Stockholm Live" several times now and I get more angry everytime. I hate Alexi of all my heart cuz he's got all the cool stuff to himself.

Alexi got like 2 mins to do some solos, the drummis got some time aswell and the same with the kboard. But Roope gets like 10 sec then alexi comes in on the scene. WHY THE FUCK? LET ROOPE PLAY, OOOOOhh im sorry, Alexi will get to Jelous. Stupid idiot.
Seriosly.
Old October 31st, 2010, 05:05 AM   #66 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

^I like the irrelevancy of this post.
Old October 31st, 2010, 11:12 AM   #67 (permalink)
SteveMCsteve

@ Aries_Wild_Child

Oh wow.
It's kinda like looking back at myself when I was 13 years old.
Old October 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM   #68 (permalink)
children of COB
Deadnight Drinker

Quote:
yy im not talking about those times, im talking about right now. in this moment he is the only original member of gnr and he makes everything. back then it wasnt only him obviously
And they fucking suck right now, so where's your point? I love COB and I too think COB is Alexi, but the comparison was horrible. And you also have to understand that while Alexi may bring the ideas for the songs, he could never turn those ideas into Silent Night, Bodom Night or Sixpounder or Living Dead Beat if he hadn't the rest of the band with him, so yes Alexi is COB, but up to a point. Maybe he wouldn't screw up as Axl if you gave him 4 new musicians, but COB wouldn't be the same anymore without e.g. Jaska or Janne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
When they ask "So what is the story behind the Lake Bodom?" you go "Aaah peeerkele!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredtastical about Children Of Bodom View Post
i never quite understood why everyone starts hating these kinds of bands when they stop sucking yngwie cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
When attempting to express a point in an elaborate manner it should be flowing and quick to read, now excuse me while I go clean my monocle and buy a tophat.
Old October 31st, 2010, 06:25 PM   #69 (permalink)
nunofrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by children of COB View Post
And they fucking suck right now, so where's your point? I love COB and I too think COB is Alexi, but the comparison was horrible. And you also have to understand that while Alexi may bring the ideas for the songs, he could never turn those ideas into Silent Night, Bodom Night or Sixpounder or Living Dead Beat if he hadn't the rest of the band with him, so yes Alexi is COB, but up to a point. Maybe he wouldn't screw up as Axl if you gave him 4 new musicians, but COB wouldn't be the same anymore without e.g. Jaska or Janne.

well in your opinion gnr suck, in mine they dont. i think chinese democracy is a great album, but obviously it doesnt sound the old guns and who thinks that it should is stupid cmon. and i compared also to ozzy, which if you like, makes a good comparison then (...). well i must agree if either jaska or janne leaves cob would sound different, but alexi is more important than them. thats my point. if janne or jaska leaves cob they sound different, if ALEXI leaves theres no cob at all
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:17 PM   #70 (permalink)
Crzy_Aus
Crazy Violin Guy

Quote:
It's crystal clear and a fact! that he plays one in If you want peace... as somebody asked him but he couldn't remeber which one of those three he played. DWEDFN would be my guess also. I think the first one. Sounds like Roope.
I've always thought one of the Roadkill Morning solos is Roope's. I may be wrong though.
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #71 (permalink)
reignofterror
On The Road to Ruin

Quote:

I suppose Guns N' Roses is Axl's band ONLY because he is using the name. The current GnR lineup is Axl with a bunch of hired hands. I don't think you're going to find many people who agree that what Axl is doing is truly Guns N' Roses. It's more like a GnR cover band. To argue that Chinese Democracy is superior to Appetite for Destruction would be laughable.
Old November 13th, 2010, 05:20 AM   #72 (permalink)
DarkTyrant2142

Roope Latvala

Well when i watched Chaos Ridden Years for the first i noticed that evey band member of that band is INSANE and none of them can be replaced, but i guess some people in bands don't get as recognised as they should be but that's just how it is, as for me though i wouldn't care if i played 1 2 3 4 along side COB just playing guitar with them WOW now that's something to think about
Old March 8th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #73 (permalink)
StefanSnake

Roope and Alex are both wery good guitar players and I love them both!

Now listen to this one: FLOWER POWER

Peace
Old March 8th, 2011, 05:58 AM   #74 (permalink)
Crzy_Aus
Crazy Violin Guy

This is the shittiest necrorise ever
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:07 AM   #75 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanSnake View Post
Roope and Alex are both wery good guitar players and I love them both!

Now listen to this one: FLOWER POWER

Peace
Welcome to internet, I hope you don't stay long.