Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 30th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #101 (permalink)
nettitaikatalvi
up goes the monkey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiso View Post
I beg to differ. It is very ON TOPIC to discuss band member's mindset when writing a new album, and marital bliss or strife has a huge effect on mindset. For example, if there really is some increased marital problems the next album is likely to be more hateful or depressed than the last. If the marriage is going well, we can expect an album about blissful romance and/or awesome sex. Or if there is an affair going on, we can expect a mixture of anger and sex lyrics.

Also, I mis-spoke earlier when I reported no touring for those bands. I was late checking, but Slipknot is touring in America during the summer as part of the Mayhem festival. Rockstar energy drink. With Slayer and Anthrax. It's a 26 date tour. Children of Bodom will be in Europe when it starts June 30. So if they come back stateside at that point it would be very bad luck especially if they go through WA, ID, AZ, NM, CO, TX (Dallas- woot! and then Spring), FL, GA, IN, OK, MO, IL, MI, OH, NJ, PA, VA, NY in that order...
It's very OFF- TOPIC to discuss the personal life of the band members- I'm not talking about their life now- Allu and Kim separated in 2003- 2004 or something. The new album will have nothing to do with Goss.

And, as Joonas said, he probably had 100 girlfriends and more so getting this thing too deep in your heart and then in your music is stupid, although it would be interesting for me to hear a COB song about this things I'm not talking about an entire album- just one song, in fact, can you imagine it?
Old January 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #102 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

Well, Alexi said basically most of the Blooddrunk songs evolve around things related to chicks. He should not look for chicks who go to bars, it can only end in tears, or dicease. The themes definitely became more earth-bound since HCDR. Needless to say, it would be cooler to hear mythical death metal songs about anger and depression in the disguise of the Reaper and the Lake and the children of Bodom, instead of the bitches and alcohol and skateboarding little punks, lmao.

The Hoff

Last edited by (__Joonas__) : January 30th, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #103 (permalink)
evobyte
Metal ist krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by (__Joonas__) View Post
Well, Alexi said basically most of the Blooddrunk songs evolve around things related to chicks. He should not look for chicks who go to bars, it can only end in tears, or dicease. The themes definitely became more earth-bound since HCDR. Needless to say, it would be cooler to hear mythical death metal songs about anger and depression in the disguise of the Reaper and the Lake and the children of Bodom, instead of the bitches and alcohol and skateboarding little punks, lmao.
There are too many songs about bitches already without Blooddrunk adding more crap to the pile...
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:18 PM   #104 (permalink)
Bodomholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettitaikatalvi View Post
Joonas, you have some ideas for the album, contact them!! Seriously, do it!! I don't remember how, but everything is written @ their web page. Just go and write down some of your ideas- you won't loose anything Alexi is a pure musical talent and if your ideas are good they'll probably do something. If they refuses to use them- just post them here. Again, you won't loose anything. Send them something.
Oh great! Let's all do that!
You people are stupid or what? I mean really???
The band is called CHILDREN OF BODOM, not GIVE US YOUR IDEAS AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

And one more thing: If you don't like some of their album, that is your fucking thing. I'm not saying that you are not their fan anymore, I'm just saying that IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #105 (permalink)
evobyte
Metal ist krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodomholic View Post
Oh great! Let's all do that!
You people are stupid or what? I mean really???
The band is called CHILDREN OF BODOM, not GIVE US YOUR IDEAS AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

And one more thing: If you don't like some of their album, that is your fucking thing. I'm not saying that you are not their fan anymore, I'm just saying that IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.
And if you don't like it, bite me!
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM   #106 (permalink)
nettitaikatalvi
up goes the monkey...

WOOW, relax Bodomholic Jesus
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM   #107 (permalink)
Bodomholic

I can't, I guess I always say what I think before I realize people have feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
And if you don't like it, bite me!
LOL

Last edited by Bodomholic : February 1st, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM   #108 (permalink)
nettitaikatalvi
up goes the monkey...

Who gives a fuck about feelings here??

Soooo, here is my point:

Every band should give a "flying fuck" about their fans- COB are no exception. A friend of mine send some shit to a Bulgarian death meal band for their new album and they actually listened to it I bet they won't use it, but that's another thing.

However, it won't be bad for them if they actually take their time and listen to some samples from fans- sorry if those "Gods" get bored |-(

Now, tell me, what's that BITE ME thing
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #109 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

I'M STILL CONFUSED AS FUCK ABOUT THE LOCATION WHERE WE WOULD BE ABLE TO BITE BODOMHOLIC
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:02 PM   #110 (permalink)
Bodomholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettitaikatalvi View Post
Now, tell me, what's that BITE ME thing
I guess my famous quote around here. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPot View Post
I'M STILL CONFUSED AS FUCK ABOUT THE LOCATION WHERE WE WOULD BE ABLE TO BITE BODOMHOLIC
Hahahaha! How about my butt??? Does that work for you?
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM   #111 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
Hahahaha! How about my butt??? Does that work for you?
Works for me! Now, where do I meet you and when?
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:35 PM   #112 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
I'm just saying that IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.
If you like shitty albums, it doesn't mean they are good.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:46 AM   #113 (permalink)
nettitaikatalvi
up goes the monkey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
+1
Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:42 AM   #114 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

+2
Old February 2nd, 2012, 08:39 AM   #115 (permalink)
Bodomholic

Quote:
Works for me! Now, where do I meet you and when?
Good. Location: Belgrade, time: any time works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
If you think something's shitty, it doesn't mean it's a fact.
It means that you have your taste, and I have mine. You may think it sucks, some may think it doesn't, but the fact is: UNTIL THERE IS THE WORLD, IT WILL BE DIFFERENT OPINIONS. End of fucking story.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:41 AM   #116 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Please, don't use the "end of fucking story" line. You might think you're fucking cool and stuff, but everyone else thinks you're fucking retarded fangirl who thinks it's the coolest thing in the world to use Aleksi Laiho quotes.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:50 AM   #117 (permalink)
predator2353

Quote:
Please, don't use the "end of fucking story" line. You might think you're fucking cool and stuff, but everyone else thinks you're fucking retarded fangirl who thinks it's the coolest thing in the world to use Aleksi Laiho quotes.
+1
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:58 AM   #118 (permalink)
Bodomholic

You can't tell me what should I or should not use here. Besides, I do not think I'm cool, it's so opposite of that. And I do not use "Alexi Laixo quote", because that line existed even before he said it.
You people know nothing about me, so I couldn't care less what you think of me.
And why in the world would you think you are better than any human being here on this forum?
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM   #119 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
And I do not use "Alexi Laixo quote", because that line existed even before he said it.
But you do use it only because Aleksi Laiho uses it :3
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:39 AM   #120 (permalink)
Bodomholic

That is a free line and everybody can use it. So I did.
I do respect Alexi Laiho, but that had nothing to do with him. Besides, we're way off topic here.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:16 AM   #121 (permalink)
Zman
O.X.Y.

Quote:
And why in the world would you think you are better than any human being here on this forum?
Because he is a troller
And trollers > all
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:24 AM   #122 (permalink)
ESA1996

Quote:
That is a free line and everybody can use it. So I did.
I do respect Alexi Laiho, but that had nothing to do with him. Besides, we're way off topic here.
Off-topic is the only thing seen on this forum, unless the thread is about Old Bodom vs New Bodom (Except in the thread "New Children of Bodom vs Old Children of Bodom. The Argument." people started talking about cheese cakes), or there's a new album coming out and a new preview has just been released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESA1996 View Post
OMG 100th post! I'm a senior!!! YEAAAAAH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKatarn View Post
OMG 300th post! I'm a faggot!!! YEAAAAAH!
Old February 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM   #123 (permalink)
Kai ugly

I didn't realize so many children of bodom fans were raging assholes or trolls ._.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #124 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
Followed the Reaper

Well we are, cos we fucking hate all the people in the world.

The Hoff
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM   #125 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

YEAH! HATE, BLOOD AND DESTRUCTION! KAI_UGLY GO TO NIGGERLAND