Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM   #126 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Yea go rot in your mud hut with no computer.

The Hoff
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #127 (permalink)
Kai ugly

Okie doke!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #128 (permalink)
nettitaikatalvi
up goes the monkey...

Oh, Kaiso.... :X:X
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #129 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Can you list those 4 personalities of Alexi?

I can only think of 3. Emotional, I-don't-give-a-fuck and metal god.

Janne has two, funny and asshole.

Roope has two also: drunk and sober.

The Hoff
Old February 4th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #130 (permalink)
nettitaikatalvi
up goes the monkey...

1Emotional (if you say so.. why do you think he's emotional?)
2I don't give a fuck
3Metal God
4Pure asshole

IDK, that's what I think
Old February 4th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #131 (permalink)
MaximHateCrew
~ Needled 24/7 ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by (__Joonas__) View Post
Roope has two also: drunk and sober.

My Youtube Channel

My wannabe COB gear collection:
- ESP Katakana + LTD Roope 600 + Korg X5D
- Lee Jackson GP-1000 (88') + Alesis QuadraVerb + Boss SD-1 + Roland JV-2080

Old February 4th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #132 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

That's the truth about Roope
Janne only thinks he's funny, so his only personality is ASSHOLE

BTW, I'm nettitaikatalvi, but a bastard hacked my e-mail and all my accounts, so this is the new one
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #133 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

nettitaikatalvi rip in pieces ;_;
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #134 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPot View Post
nettitaikatalvi rip in pieces ;_;
Don't worry iPot- I will still need your help with all that Finnish grammar and translations- no matter if I'm with the nick nettitaikatalvi or hauta

Joking, of course In fact, I should apologize for all those stupid question in the Finnish language thread.. Well, sorry

However- back to the topic- I really don't believe that the new album will have something to do with ex- gfs- they are not babies any more and letting this thing in your music is....
Fans can only wish them luck and hope for something kick- ass
Old February 4th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #135 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Okay, then my work here isn't done! :3
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #136 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiso View Post
The four personalities are as follows:

1. Righteous
2. Wrathful
3. Lusty
4. Envious

Lusty is what you are calling Metal God. I don't give a fuck is Wrathful. Then there are two you don't really see publicly. You might think that Righteous is the one without a girl, but the truth is that Wrathful and Envious are sharing a girl. Envious tends to sleep a lot, and generally lets Wrathful and Lusty run the show. Righteous somehow managed to get a very dedicated schizoaffective girl.
Metal God = Arrogant
I don't give a fuck = Overconfident
Righteous? I guess Alexi has a very modest side to him as well to purify his image after too much Wild Child.
Envious? Well he's too respectful to all these other guitar heroes etc and is unable to state in public COB is much better. It's ridicilous he looks up to Pantera and Black Label Society etc... maybe it's just common politeness.

He certainly has two quite opposite vibration levels, one that's emotional and other that's adrenalinic. This is key to making the music he does/did.

The Hoff
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #137 (permalink)
J_H_C
deanshredder

Back to the topic -->

I think we should relax here with all the negative expectations and conspiracy theories and just think the best! The new album might end up good. COB improved a lot between Blooddrunk and RRF, and if they (or alexi) have already started to write some good stuff, I think there could be some good stuff going on.
But seriously I am a bit worried too, and I bet my hopes are going down if there comes songs like WIWI (=fucking shit) and I mean musically, lyrically I am not expecting anything after Blooddrunk's songs :-D

And I don't think Its going to be so fucking shit, that Im going to say it sucks! Because in general COB has always managed to do something good and something new and every album has their own theme in some ways.
But Im still a bit concerned If alexi is losing his point and "As far as Im not homeless Im good" - principle and he is more concentrated to make money than music straight from he's heart and just rips off a shitload of slayer-riffs from his junk and just put them together, like it seems he did in Blooddrunk....
But fuck it, Im not the one to judge anyone here, I just dont wanna disappoint with the new album whenever it will be released.
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #138 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

Well, all musicians are like this- their first stuff are the best and then it's money and more money. Why should they care? They are rolling in wealth. Sure, they still make some kick- ass music, but I wonder how long will this thing last.. :/
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #139 (permalink)
J_H_C
deanshredder

Yea, Im in that hope they will be back with some really good stuff! They can do it, shure they can, they've done it before!
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #140 (permalink)
Bodomholic

Why do people think that every COB song should sound like Bodom After Midnight???

I don't like them because of their popularity, but because of the way they sound on each and every song.
And I don't give a shit if their album was not accepted by the half of their so-called fans! I still listen to them. I still think they are the greatest band ever! Yes, something's change but that doesn't mean I should go around asking why the hell they don't sound always the same.

And I hate people who spit on their last 3 albums. If you don't like it, just stop listen to them and die!!!
Old February 11th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #141 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

No, no we like the "new" Bodom, too, but can't you actually feel that money are one of the most important things about them now? In fact, if they don't make music nobody will give them money and they'll be homeless and now what?
I hate bands that stay the same- boring
I like the last COB albums- I just prefer the first ones. Big deal.
Nobody will kill them if the next album will be their worst one- as long as they make money and live their live they won't give a shit. The funny thing is that only the fans argue and kill each other because of that
Old February 11th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #142 (permalink)
J_H_C
deanshredder

^nuff said :-D
Old February 11th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #143 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodomholic View Post
Why do people think that every COB song should sound like Bodom After Midnight???
More like SNBN and ETID.

Quote:
I don't like them because of their popularity, but because of the way they sound on each and every song.
And I don't give a shit if their album was not accepted by the half of their so-called fans! I still listen to them. I still think they are the greatest band ever! Yes, something's change but that doesn't mean I should go around asking why the hell they don't sound always the same.
You're not very bright today are you. I'm not even sure if you really mean 'sound' or if you're implying to composions. At least you should be more precise if you're rushing here commanding old timers to shut up. I don't have an opinion on their sound, I would love experimentations with different sounds. The fuss is about making creative music.

Yet another newcomer telling COB "can't sound the same always!!" without realizing they used to make different albums but now are doing similar albums. So you're exactly right: many fans want them to stop sounding the same and make creative, feelingful music nr.1 priority instead of technical riffs.

Quote:
And I hate people who spit on their last 3 albums. If you don't like it, just stop listen to them and die!!!
Come on.

The Hoff

Last edited by (__Joonas__) : February 11th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old February 11th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #144 (permalink)
predator2353

Quote:
You sound just like aries_retardchild right now. Face it, you can't come on the forum and tell everyone to "move on". There will always be people with different opinions and there is nothing you can do about it.
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #145 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
I don't, I think their songs should sound good.

Quote:
I don't like the new albums because they mostly sound like lame pseudo-thrash mallcore shit with boring riffs, shitty melodies and crappy vocals.

Quote:
And I don't give a shit if their album was not accepted by the half of their so-called fans! I still think they are the greatest band ever!
Cool.

Quote:
Yes, something's change but that doesn't mean I should go around asking why the hell they don't sound always the same.
The first three albums don't sound the same either, but they are still good.

Quote:

HATE ME!!!!111 :'(
Old February 12th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #146 (permalink)
evobyte
Metal ist krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
I don't, I think their songs should sound good.

I don't like the new albums because they mostly sound like lame pseudo-thrash mallcore shit with boring riffs, shitty melodies and crappy vocals.

Cool.

The first three albums don't sound the same either, but they are still good.

HATE ME!!!!111 :'(
If you don't like new Bodom, you're better off dead! Don't be a hatebreeder, blinded by the red light in your eyes. That will surely be your downfall.

... in your face.

P.S. New Bodom sucks.
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #147 (permalink)
snowy
The Empire Strikes Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
If you don't like new Bodom, you're better off dead! Don't be a hatebreeder, blinded by the red light in your eyes. That will surely be your downfall.

... in your face.

P.S. New Bodom sucks.

EPIC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefined View Post
And onto the ignore list you go.
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #148 (permalink)
Leandro
¬¬

HI GUISE AM I LATE

Old February 12th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #149 (permalink)
snowy
The Empire Strikes Back

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefined View Post
And onto the ignore list you go.
Old February 12th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #150 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Fuckin' lol'd