Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #26 (permalink)
Bodomholic

Try something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhO0T1zo9yk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv9-onATjZw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTupIyT-Oc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xkCjpxxpkE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHLws7XHzc

These bands are similar to Bodom (at least melodeath part), but remember THERE IS ONLY ONE CHILDREN OF BODOM.

Last edited by Bodomholic : February 6th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
Bodomholic

And since nobody added In Flames, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUZCzaNN3fE
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Funny thing is that every band in this topic is better than the band they are compared to.
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #29 (permalink)
Bodomholic

I disagree. Every band it's good in a different way. It depends what's your taste in bands, I guess.
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #30 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Implying that I was being serious /_\
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #31 (permalink)
Bodomholic

I know you were. So was I.
May I ask you which is your favourite band, then? Or bands?
And why do you think COB is not great band?
Old February 6th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

What the fuck :--DD I don't have a favourite band that goes above everything else. I listen to many different bands, COB being one of them. I never said that COB is not a great band, you just misunderstood my shitty sarcasm u tard.
Old February 6th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #33 (permalink)
Bodomholic

I guess I did. But, still I had to ask, I was curious. And seems to me, we are all "tards" here.
Old February 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
evobyte
Metal ist krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodomholic View Post
I guess I did. But, still I had to ask, I was curious. And seems to me, we are all "tards" here.
You two should totally go out.
Old February 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #35 (permalink)
kilon
I told you!

Old February 6th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #36 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
Good idea but the chick lives in fucking Serbia. Where the fuck do I get money to get my ass to Serbia? More importantly, how do I get back home? ;_;
Old February 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
evobyte
Metal ist krieg

Quote:
Helpful suggestions! Mors Principium Est seems good. Will listen to the others soon.
Old February 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #38 (permalink)
predator2353

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPot View Post
Good idea but the chick lives in fucking Serbia. Where the fuck do I get money to get my ass to Serbia? More importantly, how do I get back home? ;_;
She should come to your place. Afterall you are from Finland and she worships fins (I think it was her? Man there are so many out there I'm getting confused!).
Old February 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
evobyte
Metal ist krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator2353 View Post
She should come to your place. Afterall you are from Finland and she worships fins (I think it was her? Man there are so many out there I'm getting confused!).
This is perfect, she can now be with the Finnish retard of her dreams!

P.S. iPot admitted being a retard himself.

Last edited by evobyte : February 6th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old February 7th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #40 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
P.S. iPot admitted being a retard himself.
No kidding, I'm like the official asstard of this forum.
Old February 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #41 (permalink)
Bodomholic

Quote:
Maybe one day. I was planing to visit Finland in the future, so don't worry we will let you know what happened if happens.

Quote:
Sell a kidney. LOL

Quote:
Helpful suggestions! Mors Principium Est seems good. Will listen to the others soon.
Glad I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator2353 View Post
Yeah, that was me. Good idea, by the way. Maybe I should sell a kidney or something...

Quote:
This is perfect, she can now be with the Finnish retard of her dreams!
Hahaha lucky me.

Last edited by Bodomholic : February 7th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old February 7th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #42 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
I was planing to visit Finland in the future, so don't worry we will let you know what happened if happens.
There's nothing special or magical in Finland, believe me. We might have a little less AIDS than you, but that's it.
Old February 8th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #43 (permalink)
the Medication

Check out Dimmu Borgir - Enthrone Darkness Triumphant. Also Spiritual Black Dimensions or Stormblast. These discs are a bit more black metal than Bodom, but still similar
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #44 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
There's nothing special or magical in Finland, believe me. We might have a little less AIDS than you, but that's it.
Oh yeah, we have this everywhere

When the Hell are you going to wake up and understand in what place you actually live?
Old February 8th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #45 (permalink)
ESA1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauta View Post
Oh yeah, we have this everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93bjm...eature=mh_lolz

When the Hell are you going to wake up and understand in what place you actually live?
There's bad thing about this country too. Just last week there was a news article about how it's "Extremely cold" (-11 C) in Britain and that the army is getting ready to clean snow from the streets etc., and here in Southern Finland during the last two weeks we've had about 10/14 days with -15 C or less. (The coldness record this year is -42 C) So if people in Britain think -11 is cold then Finland wouldn't be a good place for them to live and I assume most of you live further in south than Britain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESA1996 View Post
OMG 100th post! I'm a senior!!! YEAAAAAH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKatarn View Post
OMG 300th post! I'm a faggot!!! YEAAAAAH!
Old February 8th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #46 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauta View Post
I have, a long time ago Sure, Finland is an amazing country in terms of welfare and safety, but other than that it's nothing but a huge concetration of alcoholism, shitty & generic metal bands and redneck culture. Finland isn't a giant Disneyland like every COB- and Nightwish-fangirl thinks.
Old February 8th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #47 (permalink)
iPot
fUCkTarD

Quote:
I have, a long time ago Sure, Finland is an amazing country in terms of welfare and safety, but other than that it's nothing but a huge concetration of alcoholism, shitty & generic metal bands and redneck culture. Finland isn't a giant Disneyland like every COB- and Nightwish-fangirl thinks.
This. Finland is pretty country and stuff, but the people in here are like the lowest scum on the earth. Most people are depressed and xenophobic alcoholist rednecks who don't know what to do with their life, so they use all their money to drink their brains out. After they die, no one will miss them. It's sad to watch how few of my friends fit already into this category of people, but it's their choice. I don't have any fucking idea what to do with my life neither and I'm depressed a little bit but at least I have a little bit of hope and I don't drown all my problems into alcohol. It's funny how people have usually an image of Finnish people being strong and brave and other shit like that, but I don't think it's anything like that to solve your problems with alcohol. Sossu on paras ja kela
Old February 8th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #48 (permalink)
predator2353

Quote:
This. Finland is pretty country and stuff, but the people in here are like the lowest scum on the earth. Most people are depressed and xenophobic alcoholist rednecks who don't know what to do with their life, so they use all their money to drink their brains out. After they die, no one will miss them. It's sad to watch how few of my friends fit already into this category of people, but it's their choice. I don't have any fucking idea what to do with my life neither and I'm depressed a little bit but at least I have a little bit of hope and I don't drown all my problems into alcohol. It's funny how people have usually an image of Finnish people being strong and brave and other shit like that, but I don't think it's anything like that to solve your problems with alcohol. Sossu on paras ja kela
This perfectly describes Bulgaria. Or any balkan country.
Old February 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #49 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

People in Finland are depressed because of the weather- that pretty much tells you why Finns drink a lot. Still, I've been to Spain, where it's hot 365 days, people are smiley and warm, but the time while I was in Oulu was pure magic- sure, Suomi is not Disneyland, but it's such an amazing country- in fact, this country has everything that I like- nature, snow, cold, alcohol, pale tall people, etc. The temperatures are the last thing, that should bother me or any other person- in Bulgaria is -10 and guess what- all the schools in this country closed because of the temperatures and the snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bulgaria used to be an amazing country, too, but then the prime minister Boiko Borisov came and here you have Bulgaria the way you know it now- shit and more shit.
I guess it depends on your personal taste, but for me Finland equals Heaven. That's why I'm saving money for the University of Rovaniemi
Is anyone here studying/living there?
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #50 (permalink)
vitorias123
Faceless

Quote:
This is how I somehow imagine Finland and entire Scandinavia , no offence ive never been there. I can understand moving to the other country for financial reason (and even then Finland wouldnt be a very logical choice) but COB, alcohol and tall people

I dont understand why these retarded fanboys from Serbia and Bulgaria talk about nature, tall pale ppl, snow, alcohol when their own countries have those things.

Last edited by vitorias123 : February 8th, 2012 at 11:25 AM.