Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 7th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
Vaneessjjee
and the story ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauta View Post
Absolutely. In fact, here we are all just fans and look how bad we feel about this guy. Can you just imagine how all the band members feel, his parents, sister, Kristen, friends..? That's horrible..

Get well soon!!! Best wishes!
That was my first thought!! I really feel bad about this and can't imagine how hard it could be for the rest of the band and close relatives. =(

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #52 (permalink)
Lowberg

Yo Alexi, are you dead yet? trooollolooololololollo

(sorry, I couldn't resist)
Old July 8th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #53 (permalink)
Kaiso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauta View Post
Absolutely. In fact, here we are all just fans and look how bad we feel about this guy. Can you just imagine how all the band members feel, his parents, sister, Kristen, friends..? That's horrible..

Get well soon!!! Best wishes!
I for one feel absolutely dreadful knowing this guinea worm/Sandworm thing, and being entirely unable to stop one without setting off the other. I'm told it is very painful, but not deadly. Somebody give him some painkillers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #54 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiso View Post
I for one feel absolutely dreadful knowing this guinea worm/Sandworm thing, and being entirely unable to stop one without setting off the other. I'm told it is very painful, but not deadly. Somebody give him some painkillers.
I bet they are giving him some.

Guinea worm?? Man, he is not a rodent
You sir just found the right diagnosis without even seeing Laiho :
Call the doctors in Oslo!!!
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
Kaiso
Banned

How do you know it's the right diagnosis? hauta, did you give someone a parasite?

how many times to i have to mention that i am female?

Last edited by Kaiso : July 8th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old July 9th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #56 (permalink)
sleeper666
MetalMutha

Alexi's condition has apparently improved, and there is "small possibility" that he may be able to leave hospital soon

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-1288482734895.html

Updated 27 June 2011 - Bodom and Bach!

"The more you live and the more you learn - things you don't want to know - you need to get away for a while." - Alexi Laiho, Landscape of the Soul, September 2009
Old July 9th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #57 (permalink)
hauta
Tengo mucho sueño -_-

A small possibility is better than nothing! Finally some good news. Thanks! (:
Old July 9th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #58 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Now if he just keeps his shit together there might be a chance of another COB album in the future.

The Hoff
Old July 9th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #59 (permalink)
doubleteam
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by (__Joonas__) View Post
Now if he just keeps his shit together there might be a chance of another COB album in the future.
From what you've been saying about him in this forum, I don't think you deserve to have another album.
Old July 9th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #60 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleteam View Post
From what you've been saying about him in this forum, I don't think you deserve to have another album.
Like what? He's a great artist and multi-talent in music, made some of the best albums ever, but he's making worse music now than in the past and he should avoid drinking. That's all I've said about Alexi. One thing doesn't exclude the other. I'm interested but not very anxious about a new COB album atm, since I have better ideas than the band, considering the style of the music and the artistic theme. Now I understand you were just bitching for the heck of it, but still. Of course I get frustrated when I think they could do even better, as I have some passions regarding this art.

The Hoff

Last edited by (__Joonas__) : July 9th, 2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #61 (permalink)
kilon
I told you!

I just hope they are smart enough to just cancel this weekends show. No way that he's fit enough to do that.
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #62 (permalink)
Macharius
Thank you for noticing.

I just texted him: Are you dead yet? He said it gets more painful every time I die.
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #63 (permalink)
umosay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilon View Post
I just hope they are smart enough to just cancel this weekends show. No way that he's fit enough to do that.
He won't, he's not even out of Hospital yet and chances are he will need to rest up for a while once he does get out. He was in intensive care.
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #64 (permalink)
chb
COB Hate Crew Member

Theres still time to their next show the 13-15th, but 10 Eur that they have to cancel that show too. He needs some rest after this shit...

Roope: Just that we hope to play more often in Denmark, it has always been one of my favorite places, I've been to Roskilde Festival many times.. and I hope they would also take us some time

BIG THANX to Conti from here for letting me buy Jaska's stick from him !! I LOVE that stick SO much!1
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #65 (permalink)
elli

thanks sleeper for the link! And thanks google for the translator

So good to hear that he feels a little better! Finally good news- thankfully! Such an infection (maybe peritonitis?) or whatever it was is a serious matter.

I really hope that they give him all the time he needs to feel better- even though they might have to cancel another show. But his health situation is now more important than any show. And once he recovered I`m pretty sure that they will play brilliant shows as always.
Old July 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #66 (permalink)
paul webb
OLD FART

ENDOSCOPY? ENDOSCOPY?...a walk in the park my children,what you really want is a COLPOSCOPY, yeh children you will find no fun having a camera down ya cock..I KNOW!! by the way i dont have prostate cancer YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA.
GET WELL SOON ALEXI BOY!

Last edited by paul webb : July 10th, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #67 (permalink)
Pelagia
Pelagia

Finally he feels better, i couldn't even imagine this ending in something else... And i think that the others should take an example from him and don't make the same mistakes he made,
drinking like a frentic all the time! I mean drinking is good, i love doing it, but see Alexi, he ended up with ulcer..

Do you mean colonoscopy?
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #68 (permalink)
(__Joonas__)
† Followed the Reaper †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macharius View Post
I just texted him: Are you dead yet? He said it gets more painful every time I die.

The Hoff
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #69 (permalink)
doubleteam
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by (__Joonas__) View Post
I'm interested but not very anxious about a new COB album atm, since I have better ideas than the band, considering the style of the music and the artistic theme.
That's just according to your personal taste. Your opinions and ideals aren't more valid or count any more than someone else's. You have to learn to accept that.
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #70 (permalink)
Necroraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleteam View Post
That's just according to your personal taste. Your opinions and ideals aren't more valid or count any more than someone else's. You have to learn to accept that.
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #71 (permalink)
doubleteam
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroraven View Post
If you have personal issues, don't take it out on me. Talk to your parents.
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #72 (permalink)
Sany

Alexi is getting better? Good! But he should do a Break for maybe an half year or something.
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #73 (permalink)
Mind_Freak

On COB:s mobile backstage someone had added a comment that said Alexi is already walking normally, just feeling tired because of the meds... and that this information came from one of the hate crew but don't know if this information can be trusted.

Would like to hear something that's true for sure, though...

//EDIT1:

This was also posted today;
http://www.iltalehti.fi/popstars/201...26424_ps.shtml

It actually says the same things than the article Iltasanomat posted yesterday, except for the fact that the doctors don't know the reason for Alexi's stomach pain yet.
COB's manager says that they might have to cancel Ilosaarirock show from this weekend (which I think has been obvious for some time now), but he also says that nothing has been decided yet and hopefully Alexi gets better soon.

//EDIT2:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art...ml?ref=lk_is_1

Another article posted today. In this one COB's manager says that no one has been able to talk with Alexi yet because his still in intensive care and that all of them, including the band members, are still waiting to hear from him.

Get well soon, Alexi! <3

Last edited by Mind_Freak : July 10th, 2012 at 08:42 AM.
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #74 (permalink)
sleeper666
MetalMutha

@ Mind Freak Thanks for the links. I wish it was better (more) news. I'm hoping he's recovering from whatever is wrong, though it's worrying that he's apparently still in intensive care. I also hope that, when he's out of hospital he takes plenty of time to properly get his health back. Pikaista paranemista, Alexi

Updated 27 June 2011 - Bodom and Bach!

"The more you live and the more you learn - things you don't want to know - you need to get away for a while." - Alexi Laiho, Landscape of the Soul, September 2009
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #75 (permalink)
midnite_stryker
Don't you be afraid of me

i guess this is his body's way of saying 'give me a break already!!'

they've been touring non-stop since last year so i really think they should take some time off. when you put in all the factors eg. lack of sleep, drinking, smoking, biological stress, etc together then this is what you get. can't blame him alone, there are many parties involved in making such decisions.

i'm just waiting to hear that he's alright and will be discharged.