Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 12th, 2006, 02:33 AM   #101 (permalink)
Blue_Jay
Banned

I didn't like Warheart at all also whenever I first heard the song. Thank God I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't like it at first. Now it's my 3rd favorite from the band yaaay!!

But anyways my first CoB song from CoB was CoB. I hated the song cause I heard it off the radio. The radio quality was poor making me not like the song. Later on a metalhead sent me a CoB song called Kissing The Shadows. I absolutely loved it. Then after that someone sent me 5 CoB songs. Sixpounder, Trashed, Lost, and Strungout (my current favorite and his favorite also), IYWPTPFW, Chokehold, and Downfall (my 2nd favorite song from the band). After those songs I became hooked to the band. They didn't leave my top 10 favorite bands ever since then. So yea basically I just said my top 3 CoB songs on here. How funny. I didn't mean to.

Last edited by Blue_Jay : September 12th, 2006 at 02:37 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 12th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #102 (permalink)
Draznog
Born Dead buried alive

well the first cob i heard was when i was 3 i had all my baby teeth and my mother was making it for dinner and i heard it come out of the packet. the end

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:49 AM   #103 (permalink)
-[chop]-
Sober alcoholic!

KTS,Snbn and Black Widow..my friend came over one day and showed me this cd he borrowed from some guy...and all of those songs where on the cd....
Old September 16th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #104 (permalink)
WildChild_87

Every time i die
Old September 16th, 2006, 04:27 PM   #105 (permalink)
┼Victim of the Night┼

Their first song that I heard was Towards Dead End...
Then, after a little time, Silent Night, Bodom Night...they struck me from the beginning.
Old September 17th, 2006, 02:27 AM   #106 (permalink)
Wyld_Chyld666

Sixxpounder and Needled 24; but now ironicaly enough, needled is my least prefered song although the riffs are great and same with the solo but something about the lyrics/voice bother me on that track.
Old September 17th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #107 (permalink)
mnv

Hate me was the first bodom song i heard and when i heard it i was like: whoa!! this kicks ass
Old September 22nd, 2006, 09:41 AM   #108 (permalink)
Beeb'o Clock
Playin' da guitar !

I started to be a COB fan two years ago, a good friend of mine was listening to Bed of Razors when I came to his house one day. I couldn't beleive how great this band was and he showed me a few songs (Lake Bodom, Needled 24/7 and Bodom after Midnight). One year later, I bought my first COB album : AYDY. I got HCDR last christmas, i bought FTR a few weeks after, got HB from my GF and bought SW two mounths ago. This band freaking rocks !! yesterday I bought my tickets for COB's show in Montreal December 18 !!! Can't wait, It will be my first COB show !

Great Melodic Death Metal Band
Old September 22nd, 2006, 09:51 AM   #109 (permalink)
Nerve
Record Collector

Deadnight Warrior.

I bought SW when it came out, then I listen to CoB since the early days.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 03:46 PM   #110 (permalink)
The Bringer

The first song I had heard was Everytime I Die when I watched the promo video. Didn't care for the band too much until I heard Something Wild a few weeks later. Been hooked since... AYDY.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 04:38 PM   #111 (permalink)
S.A.M.

The first song i heard was Are You Dead Yet, didnt really make an impression on me but one of my friends told me to listen to some of their earlier stuff so i went and bought Hatebreeder, my favorite song off of that is Towards Dead End.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 04:39 PM   #112 (permalink)
Sock puppet
poot

oo i like that song
Old September 22nd, 2006, 07:17 PM   #113 (permalink)
Generaldoom

My first Song was Lake Bodom if i remember it was November 1997 if ..
Old September 22nd, 2006, 07:19 PM   #114 (permalink)
-[chop]-
Sober alcoholic!

great first song its good!!!
Old September 22nd, 2006, 07:22 PM   #115 (permalink)
Generaldoom

Maybe thats why im still listen cob every day (mixed with other bands ^^)
Old September 22nd, 2006, 07:24 PM   #116 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

Authentic Metalhead: Really? Wow, i didn't expect that but from the sound of it, you're already hooked on them.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 08:06 PM   #117 (permalink)
Transylvania_Bass

First CoB I heard was Touch Like an Angel of Death, I liked it but I thought it wasn't the best. A year later I listened to Follow the Reaper, and I loved it!!! But I'm officially hooked on CoB like a month ago after listening to Warheart
Old September 22nd, 2006, 08:16 PM   #118 (permalink)
Lady_Laiho
Dark Divinity

^when i listened to the HB album, i didn't like warheart that much. I thought it was one of those songs that would never end and didn't really go in any direction or had a point. But after listening to it so many times, it rubs off on you and then i loved it.
Old September 25th, 2006, 01:13 AM   #119 (permalink)
rainbow stomplits

me, my bro and my friend were messing around on yahoo launch or whatever and i saw the trashed, lost, and strungout music video... and i thought it was just about the coolest frickin thing i'v ever heard!
Old September 26th, 2006, 10:28 PM   #120 (permalink)
cbb2
Lazy bum.

There was one guy at school who had the Hatecrew Deathroll album, and only he and like 2 other guys knew about the band at all. He let me borrow it, and of course, from the moment I heard that one riff (the one right after the intro and also in the chorus) I was hooked, and even though I'd never heard screaming like that before, it only took probably half of that song to get me used to it, and by the end of the cd I loved the vocals. In the year it's been since then, almost everyone I know has heard of them, and I got all their albums by April of this year I think.
Old September 26th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #121 (permalink)
Hatebreeder
Pizzicato Heartstrings

I'm quite infatuated with "Silent Night, Bodom Night" at the moment. My friend has been listening to it a lot recently and, in turn, he's made me listen to it and given me a new appreciation.
Old September 27th, 2006, 04:11 AM   #122 (permalink)
Kiding
Wolfslayer

Deadnight Warrior from a Finnish Metal-compilation "Metalliliitto". On that road eversince!
Old September 29th, 2006, 07:06 AM   #123 (permalink)
Panic_Balcony

First song I heard was Lake Bodom, then Everytime I Die, then the entire Hatebreeder album.