Children Of Bodom  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Children Of Bodom > CoB Off-topic
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:20 AM   #9126 (permalink)
TheKid
OFR

so are unshaven arabs who want to behead you
Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Do you neglect correct math in the same way?

"2+2 isn't 4 dude"
"C'MON MAN THIS ISN'T SCHOOL AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK"
Silly Muffin, 2+2 is 4.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:58 AM   #9127 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorias123 View Post
Nationalism is a dangerous thing.
How's that?

From my perspective, there is nothing dangerous in it. Well maybe it doesn't support equality of humans, but I don't believe to that stuff.
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:30 PM   #9128 (permalink)
Delanoir

I don't see anything wrong with being proud of one's heritage and ancestry/history, and wanting to protect it and its culture, in their very own country.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM   #9129 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanoir View Post
I don't see anything wrong with being proud of one's heritage and ancestry/history, and wanting to protect it and its culture, in their very own country.
That's what I meant. Some people tend to see nationalism as Hitler World Tour vol.2. For me, it's just respecting my country and so on.

After World wars nationalism was demonized and that gave it negative meaning. Which is understandable in days of globalization like these.
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #9130 (permalink)
Delanoir

Right, I was just agreeing with you, and perhaps elaborating a bit on what I thought you meant.
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #9131 (permalink)
Ensi
CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS

What I hate the most is that all of these muslims and nigras, pull out the race card every opportunity they get.

They come here, get free stay, free money, the jails are like 5 star hotels here.. And they don't follow the law or try to implement themselves to our rules at all. And when they do get in trouble, they call it racism.

FFFFFFUUUUU

Gear:
Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, LTD MH-1000ET, JS30RR, Fender CD-60, Squier Vint. Mod 5-string J-bass
EVH 5150 III 50w, Harley Benton 2x12 v30, ISP Decimator, Maxon OD808, Korg Pitchblack
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Redeye 3D Phantom, Yamaha HS8, Shure SM57, T-Bone SC400, M-Audio Q40
YouTube | SoundCloud
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:56 PM   #9132 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanoir View Post
Right, I was just agreeing with you, and perhaps elaborating a bit on what I thought you meant.
Yeah, I got your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensi View Post
And when they do get in trouble, they call it racism.
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #9133 (permalink)
Muffin
Dawn

Old October 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #9134 (permalink)
Ensi
CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS

^Saved

Gear:
Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, LTD MH-1000ET, JS30RR, Fender CD-60, Squier Vint. Mod 5-string J-bass
EVH 5150 III 50w, Harley Benton 2x12 v30, ISP Decimator, Maxon OD808, Korg Pitchblack
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Redeye 3D Phantom, Yamaha HS8, Shure SM57, T-Bone SC400, M-Audio Q40
YouTube | SoundCloud
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #9135 (permalink)
TheKid
OFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensi View Post
What I hate the most is that all of these muslims and nigras, pull out the race card every opportunity they get.

They come here, get free stay, free money, the jails are like 5 star hotels here.. And they don't follow the law or try to implement themselves to our rules at all. And when they do get in trouble, they call it racism.

FFFFFFUUUUU
I ABIDE BY THE LAW

SHARIA LAW, THAT IS
Quote:
Quote:

"2+2 isn't 4 dude"
Silly Muffin, 2+2 is 4.

Old October 29th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #9136 (permalink)
Muffin
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
I ABIDE BY THE LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
SHARIA LAW, THAT IS
Old October 29th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #9137 (permalink)
Ensi
CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS

rofl

Gear:
YouTube | SoundCloud
Old October 29th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #9138 (permalink)
Nerve
Record Collector

I have the strong feeling that everyone here mixes up immigration and islam.

What about Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish immigration ?

"Music is not product, music is not software, music is not content. (...) It's fucking art. I've always loved the idea of the album as the equivalent of a novel, or a great film. You wouldn't pick up a novel and read chapter 6 and then read chapter 1 and then read chapter 13; you wouldn't rent a DVD and watch the middle of the movie before you watch the beginning."
- Steven Wilson
Old October 29th, 2009, 02:09 PM   #9139 (permalink)
TheKid
OFR

loooots of polish people here
Quote:
Quote:

"2+2 isn't 4 dude"
Silly Muffin, 2+2 is 4.

Old October 29th, 2009, 02:53 PM   #9140 (permalink)
EddyRX10
rtard

Watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Me Tarding on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/EddyRX10
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #9141 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
I have the strong feeling that everyone here mixes up immigration and islam.
Well most of the immigrants who come here are muslims and therefore the problem is in islam too. It's part of their culture.

Quote:
What about Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish immigration ?
I don't think here isn't much immigrants from those countries. Except Romania, we have some gypsy minority

So allmighty Nerve, what do you think about immigration? I guess you stand for it, cus we all know that you love EU and multiculturalism so much. :P
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #9142 (permalink)
Nerve
Record Collector

That's not the point, idiot I'd like to answer something correct and though, but I'll do it another time. I don't feel like writing shitloads of text right now.

"Music is not product, music is not software, music is not content. (...) It's fucking art. I've always loved the idea of the album as the equivalent of a novel, or a great film. You wouldn't pick up a novel and read chapter 6 and then read chapter 1 and then read chapter 13; you wouldn't rent a DVD and watch the middle of the movie before you watch the beginning."
- Steven Wilson
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #9143 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

I don't get it.

Immigration is fine thing as long as it doesn't grow to massive thing and all the people who come should go to work or study. I don't see no sense in this "richness of multiculturalism" which is force-feeded to all the people.

Immigrants (mostly) don't want integrate to the culture, so they gather together and start some ghetto areas, where no normal citizen dares to move at evening. We don't need those things. Immigrants should be spread to many areas all over the country, not just to capital cities (like Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo).

Also, many immigrant who comes as refugee, should return to their own country, if they commit crimes and if the situation is getting better in their homeland. Surprisingly, this rarely happens.

Last edited by Brutal Hate : October 29th, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #9144 (permalink)
Nerve
Record Collector

I understand your point, and I'm definitely not into communotarism, that's the shittiest idea ever. But you know, it's sometimes hard to integrate a culture you don't understand. Exemple : I want to live in Japan. I finally do it, get a job and a house there, eveything. I don't want anyone to fuck with me because I eat some occidental food instead of their filthy raw fish. See ? I'd integrate the law and certainly a good part of the culture, but I'm sure I'll eat occidental, have occidental furniture, read french books, watch french movies, and if I ever meet a French dude in Kyoto, I don't want people to say I'm not integrated because I talk to him.

So IMO everything is a matter of degree. But it's way more complicated than this.

And your last point is somehow hard to apply : imagine a Serbian guy who arrives in Sweden at the age of 4 or 5. When he'll be 50, which do you think will be his country ? Do you think he'll consider Serbia as HIS country, since he eventually never went to it ? Could he get back to it, after spending his whole life in Sweden ?

- Steven Wilson
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM   #9145 (permalink)
snowy
The Empire Strikes Back

Quote:
I understand your point, and I'm definitely not into communotarism, that's the shittiest idea ever. But you know, it's sometimes hard to integrate a culture you don't understand. Exemple : I want to live in Japan. I finally do it, get a job and a house there, eveything. I don't want anyone to fuck with me because I eat some occidental food instead of their filthy raw fish. See ? I'd integrate the law and certainly a good part of the culture, but I'm sure I'll eat occidental, have occidental furniture, read french books, watch french movies, and if I ever meet a French dude in Kyoto, I don't want people to say I'm not integrated because I talk to him.
forget it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Hate View Post
Immigrants (mostly) don't want integrate to the culture, so they gather together and start some ghetto areas, where no normal citizen dares to move at evening.
The French Ghetto in Japan is were you'll live

EPIC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefined View Post
And onto the ignore list you go.
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:10 PM   #9146 (permalink)
Nerve
Record Collector

I'm not even sure there's a french ghetto in Japan, but still

- Steven Wilson
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #9147 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

Quote:
I'm not saying that you should totally forget your past and customs. Immigrants own culture is acceptable as long as it doesn't harm other people and as long as it doesn't try become dominant, which is an outcome from mass immigration. So, if immigrants don't try to root their own culture to the country, then it's good.

Quote:
And your last point is somehow hard to apply : imagine a Serbian guy who arrives in Sweden at the age of 4 or 5. When he'll be 50, which do you think will be his country ? Do you think he'll consider Serbia as HIS country, since he eventually never went to it ? Could he get back to it, after spending his whole life in Sweden ?
Why would that child live in Sweden for 45 years? Shouldn't he move back with his parents as soon as possible? Of course, if we consider that he would live so long in Sweden, so then it might he his new home. But mainly I meant grown-up immigrants who come as refugees, because of war for example. When the war is over, they should move back, at least most of them.

And if immigrant makes some crimes, he should definitely forced to move back to his original country. Immigrants are lazy.

But yeah, this matter is complicated especially for children. All I'm saying is that I don't see any sense in this EU immigration policy.
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:33 PM   #9148 (permalink)
snowy
The Empire Strikes Back

^
but what about foreign food? Only eating traditional German food would be horrible

EPIC!!

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #9149 (permalink)
Brutal Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowy View Post
^
but what about foreign food? Only eating traditional German food would be horrible
Don't know about that.

Doesn't Germany have big immigration problem too?
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #9150 (permalink)
snowy
The Empire Strikes Back

don't know about that, I don't have any problems with immigrants here.

EPIC!!

Quote: