Dan Swanö  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Dan Swanö
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 29th, 2004, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Embla
Liten

Prog starvation

Guess this is a Scandinavian thing...

Noticed that Sweden Rock Festival aren't exactly cramming in the progressive bands this year. Helloween - again? Does anybody actually remember how unrocking they were last time? Feel free to pester SRF with some suggestions for *decent* bands... like Nightingale, so at least one person in this family can get in for free http://www.swedenrock.com/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
ColdDarkNord
www.vicrecords.com

fuck, no one from Dan's bands?
shitty!

___

"Ať si bylo, jak si bylo, přece jaksi bylo. Ještě nikdy nebylo, aby jaksi nebylo."(с)Jaroslav Hašek
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old January 29th, 2004, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
wardwarf
Death is life

Embla: That's a shame considering one of the best prog rock bands ever came from Sweden -- ANGLAGARD! (I'm missing a little accent on one of those A's, I think)
Old January 29th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Embla
Liten

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardwarf
Embla: That's a shame considering one of the best prog rock bands ever came from Sweden -- ANGLAGARD! (I'm missing a little accent on one of those A's, I think)
Ah, you mean ÄNGLAGÅRD The all important Å... as in my name, Åsa
Actually Änglagård would be perfect for SRF, now that they're gigging again and all... I need something more than the reunion of the almighty EUROPE to *really* look forward to the event...
Old January 30th, 2004, 03:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
wardwarf
Death is life

Åsa: You could make a mighty fine prog rock show with the reunited Änglagård, Landberk and Anekdoten.. Though I don't fancy most of Landberk's newer stuff very much. Europe's good and everything, but they're kinda like that "other realm" of prog rock.. I like the Änglagård / King Crimson / Jethro Tull type stuff.
Old January 30th, 2004, 05:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cerebus
Symfoman

I couldn't agree more... I'm gonna sell my SRF ticket if they can't come up with anything decent soon, I mean.. Helloween? In Flames??
Old January 30th, 2004, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Demilich

It's too bad Nightingale or Second Sky couldn't have been on this festival bill, even though I live in Canada, it would have been nice to see Dan get some big shows for the summer.

P.S... COME BACK TO NORTH AMERICA! :\
Old February 14th, 2004, 05:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Staffan
Soelen gaaer bag aase ned

Seeing Nightingale live at 2000 decibel was definetly one of the bigger concertevents. If Nightingale gets to play at SRF I'll definetly buy a ticket!